Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (72377 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by BABANGBALI: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Marriage just dey fear me to enter. So so trouble inside the so called yeye institution
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
lalasticlala!!

We need to approach these abusers and preach to them!

REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!!!

HABA
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by chiefbidemi: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
imagine
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by SalamRushdie: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto is a hopeless liar , this is how she also lied against her own father in past till her sister came out to debunk the lies

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Mdaz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ghen Ghen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Josh44s(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
See people who called themselves celebrities. Tufiakwa!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Tonto and lala don sign contract this week cheesy

Wetin d geh do again o grin
i no fit talk ooo cheesy
e go too strong 4 my mouth.read d tory cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by chuks34(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ehm

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by mekybabe1: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mad woman. Attention seeker. Oshi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Lumig: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm getting irritated with this Tonto/Churchill family saga. Can't Tonto keep her issues private?Maybe na me dey show unworthy interest. Bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by dandibeat(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
hmmm
Na wa ooh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Bridget95(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
inappropriate touch on where biko?

Tonto is in a battle to strip Churchill off every fame and popularity he got via the tonto dike brand.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Charly68: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
RRWraith:
Anything for the camera, anything for attention, such a
demented drama queen
Demented indeed !

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please Release this guy from the one chance

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i no fit talk ooo cheesy
e go too strong 4 my mouth.read d tory cheesy.
O o I no wear my glasses .. summary na d mama be winch or wetin she talk
The geh is just heartbroken leave her na healing process be dis grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by iamDaisy(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is getting messy cry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Trendirabingi: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Tonto should kiss marriage goodbye with the type of drama she carries around
u have a point.. She's not dat literate to understand it thus..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by positivelord: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kunle the software developer abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by aariwa(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Churchill that serves you right.You saw all the decent girls around and left them to marry ashawo.I don't pity you at all

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by chuksjuve(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Another distraction.. after two weeks of Evans story..
where is BUHARI?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
And you typed all that chats at the same time. 5:44pm. Ask Churchill to teach you how to edit
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
she keeps attacking churchill.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
This lady behaves like a tart undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by mercy232(f): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Insult Tonto as much as u like, all I can see is an element of truth in her story...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by aiir2303(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yoruba people and incest be like *inserts zuma's picture*
Na their work na. But it seems to run in this particular family. Was it not their father that allegedly slept with his own daughter in law?

Nwamaaikpe what do you have to say about this? angry
Your head needs engine oil. Your reasoning processes ain't running well

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

O o I no wear my glasses .. summary na d mama be winch or wetin she talk
The geh is just heartbroken leave her na healing process be dis grin
ok she needs a strong hug abi?
anyway frm the whatsap writeup she is accusing her stepmom of using charms on her.na dat one i go talk.d other one too strong to talk.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Charly68: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
When a man marries a temperamental woman this is what you hear and see...I bet you the lady is purely immature with all this he uncontrollable outburst . Churchill should better keep sealed lips ...the more silence he keeps...women like this don't deserve recognition ..

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Biodunbadmus414: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
fpeter:
Too much drama, they should face their crisis alone and leave the general public in peace...yeye people.
LET THEM KNOW
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by frubben(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fear woman ooooo, if u wan make u last long and enjoy ur money, no carry woman matter for head o. If love dey sweet dem, dem go park ur pisure full facebook, instagram, twitter. If d love Don bitter dem go tell people say na u force am put the pisure.

Fear woman
Just Bleep and let's Bleep
No carry dere matter for head o

Make I come dey go

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by MRAKBEE(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na whaow.. More dramas to be unfolded much latter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by ionsman: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please nobody should blast tonto...Whatever she wrote there is true. Churchill is a yahoo boy who was staying in Ghane before.I wonder how tonto ended up with him...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.