Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (72378 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by fabulousvera(f): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Trina0936:

Before what has it been about you shameless hypocrite? Did I quote you? Park your infected body outta my mentions,cretin undecided
choi common sense I get people like you as neighbours so no need to fight with u. You self follow for people wey go university. Lollll
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by MENTORCH(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
I don't believe Tonto dike gave him her money and I don't believe she knew him when he had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Omo Churchill must be on his knees right now thanking God for delivering him from this crazy woman

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by sehin79(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
this is what happen when you make olosho or ashawo a wife

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by MrMcJay(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Trina0936:

Shutup that stinking mouth of yours! Is your name afonja?? Mumu. Keep pokenosing!

Your post shows the type of home you came out of, the kind of parents you have, the kind of training you received (or lack), and the calibre of people that surround you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by SamUtaji: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
I think Tonto is going too far with the whole issue. Every week she posts one stuff or the other regarding her failed marriage. She should move on with her life and leave past behind
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by stuffs4me(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
chronique:

I think you have a problem with comprehension. If what you wrote there is all you could deduce from that write up, then it means intelligence is far from you. Go back and read it again. I never talked about anyone turning bad, and I'm far from being someone who turned out bad.

Nonsense talk.. That you don't know someone is a millionaire does not mean they are not millionaires. You must be high on Osogbo weed. Whatever made you think all the millionaires on the planet will come and announce themselves to you.

While you and your ilks were lazying and gossiping about, hardworking people like Churchill were making money, now you are surprised he's rich. Wake up from your slumber and see how your mates have left you behind.

Stop acting like a kid. Besides I'm not responsible for the woes in your wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by condomuser: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto and so? Kunle fuckkkss his mother and so what?

Don't you know its the yoruba culture, haba !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Boss13: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Omo Churchill must be on his knees right now thanking God for delivering him from this crazy woman

No - the woman is messing his reputation up. He needs to deal with her and put her in her place. Sue her for defamation and libel. Divorce and take the son away from her. Sue her again for kidnapping the son. Inform the judge of her illegal drug use so she cannot get visitation right. Stop any monetary payment to her and cut all ties immediately.

Churchill must do this if he truly loves his son else with a mad mother like this, that son may eventually kill the father based on the poisonous lies the mother must have told him. This is not the time to be gentle again.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by chronique(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Nonsense talk.. That you don't know someone is a millionaire does not mean they are not millionaires. You must be high on Osogbo weed. Whatever made you think all the millionaires on the planet will come and announce themselves to you.

While you and your ilks were lazying and gossiping about, hardworking people like Churchill were making money, now you are surprised he's rich. Wake up from your slumber and see how your mates have left you behind.

Stop acting like a kid. Besides I'm not responsible for the woes in your wasted life.

There are lots of stupid people like you all over the internet just looking for who to argue with. I won't give you that privilege. I'm proud of myself and the man that I am. Too bad your own life is wasted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by davillian(m): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wait 1st let me Cum and be going.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Max24: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2017
ionsman:
Please nobody should blast tonto...Whatever she wrote there is true. Churchill is a yahoo boy who was staying in Ghane before.I wonder how tonto ended up with him...
Yahoo boy ? But Tonto did not reject yahoo money. When she was collecting different gifts and cars it wasnt yahoo money but now an yahoo. BTW, please advice her to return the 10m d guy said he paid to her account last Dec which she has not denied.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Rhodiumic(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! See them! Fame comes with its own disease!

The same Churchill the philanthropist who's a software developer - the names of his softwares I don't even know or heard of grin

You people should carry your cross alone...

NairaLand currently facing cloudflare errors; my likes and mention tabs are misbehaving
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
lol na yhu dey mind dem mtcheew. Kindly check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by lonelydora: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:
Babe chill!

Just stop making a fool of yourself.

The truth is already coming out.

Like I always say "Tonto is a liar and a business woman"

We here in Abuja (Girlies) know you very well and what you can do to save your silly ass.

Continue with the blame game ok.

NGO won't pay for long

How are you sure Tonto is not saying the truth? This Churchill of a man has some skeletons in his cupboard. Well, still doing my real life findings and not social media. Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by InvertedHammer: 2:24am On Jun 22, 2017
/
Finally all the ladies that were tapping into Tonto's blessings miraculously disappeared. Na curse/drama una tap enter una life. Una husband go be Mosquill.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Duru009(m): 2:52am On Jun 22, 2017
I really pity tonto. She is just frustrated!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Wyttcat: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2017
What exactly did she say about her father?
SalamRushdie:
Tonto is a hopeless liar , this is how she also lied against her own father in past till her sister came out to debunk the lies
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 22, 2017
She's an evil witch? Makes one wonder why she didn't kill you with her powers of darkness. Stupi_d people have taken over the planet.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by DogsOut: 5:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Trina0936:

I can never be a victim of what I know nothing of. sorry oh! Ekpele oh! Aboriyin ti gbale! Go and die cos you sound pained but truth is bitter tongue
I didn't expect you to admit. You need a dickkkk to reset your brain. biatchhhh be gone
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by SycophanticGoat: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Tonto and lala don sign contract this week cheesy

Wetin d geh do again o grin but u seff know some mother in laws dey fly for night grin
Don't ask me how I know .. I just know

Who be this fine girl with pimples? shocked kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by SycophanticGoat: 5:50am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

Sis, you seem not to understand me but its fine.

I want you to bear in mind that Churchill is a legitimate son of your former president.

I want you to know that Tonto lives a fake life and she was never self made. She got her wealth from past relationships and that's what most actresses do.

If you talk about Churchills past relationships, remember Tonto's Malivelihood.

I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU ABOUT TONTO AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND

You're sounding too sure about Tonto (not like o give a rat's balls about her), but how do you know so much about her? Were you her partner in crime?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by SycophanticGoat: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2017
sonnie10:
Isn't Churchill suppose to be Obj's whatever, how come she is saying he is a churchrat.

Beside, the fetish part seems believable due to the people involved. It's a common tradition amongst them. As an igbo girl, those things might be alien to her.

Tonto Igbo? I don't understand..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by mockingdove: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Dis is no evidence, had it been u showed us ha reply we wud know if u r telin d truth or not, nigeria don wise pass dis one, tonto way i know, wen u begin dey get sense, anybody can write dat up, it is invalid without reply
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by ogtavia(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2017
when will our ibo ladies stop disgracin themselves and for once,be decent...see who said she gave Churchill money...how much goes she have,how much?..do you know the guy's properties in Abuja alone....this lady is just a very very irresponsible lady looking to cling to any form of relevance....smh....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by SycophanticGoat: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
Finally all the ladies that were tapping into Tonto's blessings miraculously disappeared. Na curse/drama una tap enter una life. Una husband go be Mosquill.

\

Omo that one na him go bad pass gaan! Muhahahahaha!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by realmindz: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2017
I blame the men of this generation. we no longer have men but puppies.
parents should do their duties and teach their sons what it takes to be a man...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by XBLadez: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
I am forced to believe Tonto. It's no longer a news that people from the Wasteland are slaves to anomalous, devilish practices.
Churchill can as well be having sex with his mom under their brown roof. cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Celebrity marriage like marriage between cat and rat.Cat will soon see rat as food and rat will soon see cat as an enemy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by hadura29(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ah! Daddy Mi. I am fine, where have you been?

I have been around jare.. work work work.. not easy but God is good...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
mercy232:
Insult Tonto as much as u like, all I can see is an element of truth in her story...
Go and write it down today. You will never marry since you have decided to share in the curse of Tonto Dike.
You are so foolish, your brain needs to apologize for negligence of duty!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by iamHighDee(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.