Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (72376 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by belindar: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Foooooool.you pay your own bride price. Were you forced to marry the guy. Nonsense. You are not even ashamed to say it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Came: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
MIND WHO YOU MARRY is the lesson to learn from all these... Church for no answer this girl at all, he for just ignore am patapata. This is becoming very very dirty. Hmmmmmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by slivertongue: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Tonto should kiss marriage goodbye with the type of drama she carries around

drama queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by hadura29(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Babe chill!

Just stop making a fool of yourself.

The truth is already coming out.

Like I always say "Tonto is a liar and a business woman"

We here in Abuja (Girlies) know you very well and what you can do to save your silly ass.

Continue with the blame game ok.

NGO won't pay for long

Steph Steph Ku ijo meta. Its unfortunate that I don't shook mouth in woman matter...

How are you though?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Memphis357:
Madam Tonto,trying to seek sympathy from the public ain't and will never help you. Just shut tha f**k up and try and change your filthy habits cos if you keep going on like this,na dildos of various sizes go be your companion till death do una apart.
She didn't post the message for the public to see. From the message, it's clear that she sent it in retaliation to something Kunle's mum sent her first. Kunle's neice posted it, Not her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by ivolt: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yoruba people and incest be like *inserts zuma's picture*
Na their work na. But it seems to run in this particular family. Was it not their father that allegedly slept with his own daughter in law?

Nwamaaikpe what do you have to say about this? angry

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.

Now you are calling your foolish alternate for backup.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
hadura29:

Steph Steph Ku ijo meta. Its unfortunate that I don't shook mouth in woman matter...

How are you though?

Ah! Daddy Mi. I am fine, where have you been?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
She paid her own bride price, paid for the wedding even sponsored his visa.......Clap for the dumbest chic that ever liveth! Tonto stop making a mockery of yourself, the guy might be an adulterous, irresponsible fraudster but you entered the relationship willingly, juju has got nothing to do with this.....WOMAN think of your son for GOODNESS SAKE, when does the healing start? When will you have time to move on when you are so full of VENOM?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
First and foremost, Tonto wasn't his babymama but his wife so comparing her with Davido's babymama is quite funny to me. Tonto was self-made before she married that dude, Davido's babymamas are leeches.

Secondly, you seem to be defending Churchill as regards to this issue. I don't know that guy too well neither do I know Tonto beyond the space of social media but I could tell that the Churchill guy isn't genuine. Questions you should ask yourself are; why did he leave his first marriage?, what's his source of wealth?, and if two women you've lived with say you're not good then there's something definitely wrong with you. Tonto may have her own issues but she was calm when she married that guy.
Why are you replying that afonja girl? Abi you no see her name? They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! See them! Fame comes with its own disease!

The same Churchill the philanthropist who's a software developer - the names of his softwares I don't even know or heard of grin

You people should carry your cross alone...

NairaLand currently facing cloudflare errors; my likes and mention tabs are misbehaving
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique

Same errors here too.... I only log in through history, a previous topic I might had read.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yoruba people and incest be like *inserts zuma's picture*
Na their work na. But it seems to run in this particular family. Was it not their father that allegedly slept with his own daughter in law?

Nwamaaikpe what do you have to say about this? angry
You are 100% right. They use sex swear for all of them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Lumig: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
Everything was calm till Churchhil replied that fathers Day picture and it has opened a can of worms. Nigeria don't have any news for us, so we petch on any news we see so as to keep life going. grin
Agree my brother! That Tonto girl is someone no sensible guy should ever pray to transact business with, talk less of marriage. As she's exposing her ex's shortcomings, she's also exposing her immaturity and inadequacies.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by PidginCeleb(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Babe chill!

Just stop making a fool of yourself.

The truth is already coming out.

Like I always say "Tonto is a liar and a business woman"

We here in Abuja (Girlies) know you very well and what you can do to save your silly ass.

Continue with the blame game ok.

NGO won't pay for long

Which part of abuja are you based in?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by zoom007: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! See them! Fame comes with its own disease!

The same Churchill the philanthropist who's a software developer - the names of his softwares I don't even know or heard of grin

You people should carry your cross alone...

NairaLand currently facing cloudflare errors; my likes and mention tabs are misbehaving
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique

the names of his softwares I don't even know or heard of--VERY DUMP STATEMENT. HOW DID YOU GET A PHONE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by chronique(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Too much drama around these guys. Seriously, I've always wondered how Churchill became a billionaire and all that cos prior to his association with Tonto dike, he was relatively unknown. I didn't even know we attended the same school together until a former friend of mine, posted a picture of the two of them from way back in school. If I want to consider the character of this former friend and evaluate Churchill based on this, I'd just go with the birds of the same feather flock together quote... To a large extent, it's safe to say he wasn't an effico and wasn't a popular dude in school. But then, I can't judge him and wouldn't say what I don't know. God can turn anyone's story around within seconds. I also don't want to believe Tonto dike raised him and tushed him up. Maybe he just rose to prominence by the way of association with her... This their break up is getting messier by the day. Someone needs to tell them that they are both fooling themselves, and just giving Nigerians things to talk about. After all that, no one truly cares about what they do with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by anitank(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
trustyshoess:

She didn't post the message for the public to see. From the message, it's clear that she sent it in retaliation to something Kunle's mum sent her first. Kunle's neice posted it, Not her

Except Kunle's niece is staying with Tonto then maybe, otherwise the text message was posted from the sender's end not the reciever's
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by stuffs4me(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Men should always pray very well before they marry any woman.

Tonto is a cursed woman and any man that marries such a cursed human being will suffer for it the way Churchill is currently suffering.

Churchill should thank God that this cursed Tonto did not kill him or any of his family members.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by smartty68(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
zoom007:

[s] the names of his softwares I don't even know or heard of--VERY DUMP STATEMENT. HOW DID YOU GET A PHONE.[/s]
Intelligent people like you are living in a country whose president is a dullard. How funny cheesy

Get off my mention and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
mercy232:
Insult Tonto as much as u like, all I can see is an element of truth in her story...

Na only element of truth u see, wot of truth of element? cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chai! Aluuu!I know say dis short wife beater na better pervert. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by YhungBoss123(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello people Please I need your votes to win best rapper and clique in my school award Kindly text Best rapper-ayo(soft) and Best clique-weedaness.. to 08159678511 Reli nid ur hlp on dis one both friends nd enemies.... Thank you very much One luv to y'all..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Tonto and lala don sign contract this week cheesy

Wetin d geh do again o grin but u seff know some mother in laws dey fly for night grin
Don't ask me how I know .. I just know
How do you cope with PM's?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by stuffs4me(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
chronique:
Too much drama around these guys. Seriously, I've always wondered how Churchill became a billionaire and all that cos prior to his association with Tonto dike, he was relatively unknown. I didn't even know we attended the same school together until a former friend of mine, posted a picture of the two of them from way back in school. If I want to consider the character of this former friend and evaluate Churchill based on this, I'd just go with the birds of the same feather flock together quote... To a large extent, it's safe to say he wasn't an effico and wasn't a popular dude in school. But then, I can't judge him and wouldn't say what I don't know. God can turn anyone's story around within seconds. I also don't want to believe Tonto dike raised him and tushed him up. Maybe he just rose to prominence by the way of association with her... This their break up is getting messier by the day. Someone needs to tell them that they are both fooling themselves, and just giving Nigerians things to talk about. After all that, no one truly cares about what they do with their lives.

Your logic is warped.. That you don't know all the millionaires in the world does not mean they don't exist.

That you and some other guys from your school turned out bad is not a yardstick to assume everyone turned out bad like you. WizKid is an international superstar today but I can tell you that some of his former secondary school mates can bearly boast of up to a hundred thousand Naira in their accounts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by chronique(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Your logic is warped.. That you don't know all the millionaires in the world does not mean they don't exist.

That you and some other guys from your school turned out bad is not a yardstick to assume everyone turned out bad like you. WizKid is an international superstar today but I can tell you that some of his former secondary school mates can bearly boast of up to a hundred thousand Naira in their accounts.

I think you have a problem with comprehension. If what you wrote there is all you could deduce from that write up, then it means intelligence is far from you. Go back and read it again. I never talked about anyone turning bad, and I'm far from being someone who turned out bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
In case she reads this or if someone she knows can pass the message on:

You, madam, are a lying bag of shyte. No one, with an iota of brain matter, would believe this concocted story. In fact, it's an insult to the senses and a disgrace to womanhood.

You're what the French call "Les Incompetent".
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Lumig: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
"MIND WHO YOU MARRY". Later in life, this woman will be eager for a serious relationship/marriage, I wonder the guy that would want to risk any relationship with her. Any little misunderstanding, she'll start exposing her man's flaws to the whole world . very very uncultured organism.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by mohciz69(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which kin wahala be all this ones na
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by August10: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmm, the rich also cry!... So, aunty Tonto, now that you have enjoyed yourself finish.. It's now time to be born again.. Well done ma
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by MyMouth(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
mercy232:
Insult Tonto as much as u like, all I can see is an element of truth in her story...
Where u see the element? Na una type dey become bone for person neck if he marry una angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.