Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song (1164 Views)

Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) / Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Dolls / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by EvenInFreetown: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2017
I was just thinking about those good old days and I suddenly remembered this song: 'Arise O'compatriots' by the Plantashun Boiz. I've search everywhere on net.Or maybe that's not the correct song title.
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by IamSINZ(m): 5:25am On Jun 22, 2017
EvenInFreetown:
I was just thinking about those good old days and I suddenly remembered this song: 'Arise O'compatriots' by the Plantashun Boiz. I've search everywhere on net.Or maybe that's not the correct song title.

The title is "Anthem"

Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by jnizzle(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2017
boom player..... dats y I got mine..... I got d whole album sef
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by EvenInFreetown: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

The title is "Anthem"
Thanks! Have searched again but couldn't find it.abeg you get the download link?
help a broda...
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by IamSINZ(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
EvenInFreetown:

Thanks! Have searched again but couldn't find it.abeg you get the download link?
help a broda...

Nope, how about I sing It and email It to you? gringrin
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by EvenInFreetown: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Nope, how about I sing It and email It to you? gringrin
If your voice sounds like tuface's no wahala grin
seriously if it's in your playlist abeg send am to me, if na tru WhatsApp or email attachment or fileflyer or anyhow...don't even know whether my village people use dis song do me strong tin since mornin .God help me ooo
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2017
How much are you willing to pay? Because 'even in Free Town' #Freetown, nothing is free
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by EvenInFreetown: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How much are you willing to pay? Because 'even in Free Town' #Freetown, nothing is free
Na waoh!well I've some collections of good music (80s-90s)maybe we swap?or you prefer cash?If to say I be slay_queen now I for say,you prefer I pay in 'kind'.
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
EvenInFreetown:

Na waoh!well I've some collections of good music (80s-90s)maybe we swap?or you prefer cash?If to say I be slay_queen now I for say,you prefer I pay in 'kind'.
cash
Re: Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song by EvenInFreetown: 3:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cash
how much?

What Is Your Take On Igbo Ladies And Men / What's Your Present Relationship Status? / 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench