Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) (2828 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2018
As predicted aba boys no dey carry last, they came up with their own Nigerian version of sex dolls.

The only thing is that the ring tone is different.

What Kind Of Ring Tone Do You Think It Will Be Giving

Drop Your Comment Below

Source: http://.com/2018/01/20/aba-boiz-have-done-their-own-version-of-sex-doll-and-it-looks-perfect-photo/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Op,
I'm just in a happy mood!
Don't let me worsen this face below

Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by SOFTENGR: 3:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Op, behave yoursef

1 Like

Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:00am On Jan 21, 2018
So Funny
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by banty: 4:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Oshaprapraa....
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by Nogodye(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2018
This one is shaku shaku
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by xreal: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Albino sex doll.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by Yian1(m): 5:04am On Jan 21, 2018
The ringtone would be froggy
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Slay Albino lipsrsealed
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by tmx21(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2018
What's her name? Nneka?

THE TIME IS NOW
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2018
I've never bleeped an albino just maybe ...
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Sister nkechi grin
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by jonero4(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2018
how much
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by shinarlaura(f): 6:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Hahaha
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2018
are you well? why would you use someone picture for this nonsense,. how would you feel, if you see your sisters pic like this
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by KardinalZik(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2018
Warisdis?
Too ugly to sell.
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by olayinex(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2018
she go dey shout.. chimo o chimo oo
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by RaaGhu: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2018
I am placing orders for 3 units be delivered to Sambisa Forest!
Re: Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2018
post=64378796:
As predicted aba boys no dey carry last, they came up with their own Nigerian version of sex dolls.

The only thing is that the ring tone is different.

What Kind Of Ring Tone Do You Think It Will Be Giving

Drop Your Comment Below

Source: http://.com/2018/01/20/aba-boiz-have-done-their-own-version-of-sex-doll-and-it-looks-perfect-photo/

Cc: Lalasticlala
lolssssss i laugh in Japanese chinchualongkingkinshifilualilualijetlijskiechan csnt just stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

Is it True (pictures) / A Yahoo Boy Hit 5million , Lose All To Bet9ja Virtual Bet / Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.