Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me (42002 Views)

Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by thembaopeyemi(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
hey we were all young once undecided
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by princessayesha(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
What was your mum supposed to do? Celebrate you for being pregnant outside marriage? smh

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by Godsage(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why should Africans learn from the whites?
Baba why u go skul sef.. why nt learn dat juju ur black ancestor de do fr their time.. nonsense..
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by Noniee: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
So where you expecting your mom to jump to the moon cos you got pregnant at 17?
Weather we like it or not, our culture and that of the white varies. We have morals, they don't care
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by zcee: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
See this lady, ur mum go dey soft or happy bfo?
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Its normal for mummy to get angry with a pregnant teenager...................,............ Only this part of the world............

Only the pregnant ones are criticized, other teenagers having sex are safe as long as they don't get pregnant
grin grin grin grin grin
Have u been to other parts of the world to see what happens to their teenagers when they get pregnant. Stop supporting bad. Under ur parents roof u go fvck carry belle and u expect make dem dey laff with u. All diz slay queens and pepperthemgang sef.
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by ExInferis(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I have two. I don't wish for this kinda situation for them. I am trying my possible best to bring them up in the ways they should grow.

But peradventure, it happens, I will adopt all the measures I have stated on this post to ensure that she comes out well and better.

Solid.

Can't argue with that.

We can only pray nothing happens.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by kayjee101: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Our communities have zero tolerance for wrong doing. They always forget that teenagers are the most exposed in the area of growing up.

The morals and values our parent imbibed in us during the period of growing up are very key in defining our lives. However, there are few times that we lose those morals due to the kind of company we keep.

I think Africans need to learn from the Whites the way they attack situation and not the victim. If a teenager gets pregnant, it will be very difficult for such girl to actualize her dreams because the community/parents would stigmatized her.

Thank God for the likes of Ireti, Genevieve... Against all odds, they still made it.

i don't know why you guys thing the West and American are better than we are at handling moral issues. Truth be told, we don't give our kids attention vis a vis orienting them on what they should do in certain situations, stating the possible dangers it will cause if certain things are done certain ways.
Visit 'Quora', you will hear of white kids being kicked out of the house at an early age or 8 for just having a different philosophical world view from that of his/her parents.
Anybody that wants to learn will learn.
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by MarilynNash(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ireti Doyle don't mind your useless mom.

She didn't bring you up properly yet she still was jealous that you had started eating what she was eating.

I'm sure its genetic... Your daughters and granddaughters will break your record.

Wayward woman undecided
Reading your comment one would think you've never done anything immoral. Because those small girls you eff haven't gotten pregnant or you drove them to abort it does not make you better than a pile of shit.
Dreadful human being.
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by liberalchick(f): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Clinton even promised to legalize it. Who do you think practice such an evil act?
Mostly teenagers who got pregnant & still feel having a child would kill their dreams

Ode... Abortion has been legal in the US since 1973! Google Roe vs Wade, and before then legal in most blue states. It was passed into law so very had to make illegal again. I am sure you are one of the poorly educated Trump loves.
Re: Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me by wiki15(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun / Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.