Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East (54509 Views)

My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju / Is The geographical "NORTH" More Populated Than The geographical "SOUTH" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by MalcoImX: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
FKO81:
Carrying raw cash for five years IGR doesn't measure economic activities of a state
Just because the stat is against you now.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
So?
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
h
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Omoluabi16(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Unguarded utterances from a supposed statesman. Of course they know it. But would that stop the agitations, or the injustice which triggered all this secession talk? Land and property is no leverage.Our system of governance must change.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Omeny: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can't imagine what will remain of Nigeria without the Igbos. The Name alone. No wonder Pa Awolowo told Gen Gowon that if Igbo go,Yoruba will go too.

Everyday Igbo, Igbo, Igbo.

U can see how their market dey sell for Nigeria matter.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Guyman02: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Time to unite under a just Nigeria is now.
We are better together but under justice and equity.
Igbos are not happy that we still have poor almajiris in the north despite all the resources at our disposal. They actually want a prosperous Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by loydsis(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
All dis abokis talking nonsense na tunda go scata una wide mouth one day.fools
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by mmsen: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
ERockson:
Kwankwaso really rubbishes the SE with this statement. So the whole SE is so small that the land igbo occupy in the north is now bigger than the whole SE

Why are you people so obsessed with size?

Maybe it is bigger but it's also going to be cheaper because of a lower population density and less industry.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by cbkingbeatz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Omoluabi16(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin grin grin

DAT is Y IGBOS are called developers

even in a desert an Igbo man will make tree to grow their .......is just nature
The funniest meme on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by temitope277(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin grin grin

wise up poor girl, this is nt worth celebrating cos that just rubbish u with his statement

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
A land we can abandon for better ones globally under a new nation
Easy for you to say as you don't own a single square inch of it
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by chuksanambra: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:

u just decided to reason it negatively....but dats is not my business

we dominate every where we go cool cool cool

south korea is just like Niger state ...but is Nigeria more developed dan them ....no

Are you aware that Niger state is bigger than the entire SE states Multiplied by 3?

No matter the investment you have in another man's land, you're just glorified tenants. The max duration of your ownership of such property is 99 Years. Go figure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by SmartyPants(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
If the igbo could only take their eyes of money for a second! By all accounts, the igbo population in the north is huge... instead of cowering in fear, the igbos should blend in and gradually establish themselves as part and parcel of the north instead of visitors. This is what pakistanis have done in the UK and today so many influential British politicians are of pakistani origin.

Igbos should look more into politics. It is one thing to make wealth but something else to control it. Without the latter you are merely toiling for someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by mike404(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tolexander:
[s][/s]Nonsense!
SUPER1STAR ARE YOU HERE TO DEFEND YOUR Fulani MASTERS
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by whizdame(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

England controlled an empire that covered 1/3 of the earth from their capital in London

The same England isn't even up to 1/2 of Borno state
where do you get your fact from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Ebios(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
OK
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Abba5800: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:

u just decided to reason it negatively....but dats is not my business

we dominate every where we go cool cool cool

south korea is just like Niger state ...but is Nigeria more developed dan them ....no

And Niger alone is more than the whole south east... Niger is the largest state in nigeria....
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by ScotsReferendum: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Always running around talking trash. How much is your net worth Mr? Just quote a figure without much chestbeating..

If I tell you, will you pay me

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by APCsupporter: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That is none of our biz.

How many non ibos are allowed to own landed property in the east?

They should leave jor, nonsense.

The foolish man is only looking for Igbo votes. elrufai, atiku, kwankwaso and fayose are all the same. Giving the se mouth action in order to win their hearts. useless politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by chuksanambra: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
CoolSmithz:

did anybody restrict them from owning lands? chief, have you been to the east?

tale a chill pill man,think before you talk

Yes, you do. You do not issue Certificates of Occupancy to non Indigenes who buy land in your states. I know this for a fact.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by ScotsReferendum: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Easy for you to say as you don't own a single square inch of it

You think so

When we went to the North, did we carry land on our head to the North

Likewise shall we leave them when we return back

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by victorazy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Meenaj:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/why-igbos-cannot-leave-north-kwankwaso/202736.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9930254297

We dash una, lazy people who keep drawing us back.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Bambela(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Being part of a country is not requirement for acquisition property. Igbos can go and still retain there property in the north. Even Kwankwaso had property in Dubai and other part of the world. His comment is insulting.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
And you think that is "domineering"? It's a curse! Your clan is under a curse and only the actualisation of Biafra can free it.

IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by chuksanambra: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
whizdame:
where do you get your fact from

From the same useless place they pull their shady statistics from.

Ipods own 90% of Lagos, Tinubu owns 99% of Lagos. Demented primates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Jabioro: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Exaggeration ! An eloquent speech to persuade the parties, how can that be in literall world.. The igbo, Ndidgbo had vow to leave, Nnamidi Kanu had prepared new haven for them nothing can change their mind.. Kanu can not contest in a country he called zoo, make used of our tax fund.. Does he wanted to eat his vomit..?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by temitope277(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

England controlled an empire that covered 1/3 of the earth from their capital in London

The same England isn't even up to 1/2 of Borno state
bro u dey craze abi?plz research b4 u comment, england is over double of borno state,do u know wat that means even bigger than the whole southeast
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Buharimustgo: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That is none of our biz.

I am not sure if you have travelled outside the shores of Lagos state before

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That is none of our biz.

I want to ask an honest question, and I plead with you not to insult me, but give me an honest answer. Will you? If you value ethnicity so much, well, I'm Yoruba, and if you are one, that means we should be able to get along well, at least for a few minutes, and have an healthy discussion. If you're not, then view me throught the prism of your love for Nigeria, and answer my question like you would a compatriot.

LionDeLeo, Why Do You Hate The Igbos?

I'm a very curious guy, and I ask questions when I come across something beyond my understanding.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by APCsupporter: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
PDJT:
-Rubbish!

-Apple inc is wealthier than Nigeria. How much land did Steve Jobs and co required to create such enormous wealth?
-Israel produce more milk and food than the whole of Nigeria, with very little landmass.
Abokki is very far away from civilization. Quote me anywhere!

-How about he till that land and feed his millions of almajiri people roaming the streets on empty stomach begging for daily-bread?
-How many Abokkis are living in IDP camps today?
Abeg carry your desert and go!!

Thanks. now tell me, what are the ibos producing and why are they hesitating to leave our hell after begging us to let them go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.