Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East (54354 Views)

My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju / Is The geographical "NORTH" More Populated Than The geographical "SOUTH" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
pls dont be interested... There is no land

lol, cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by DrGoodmanFather: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
A land we can abandon for better ones globally under a new nation

First tell your kinsmen to leave Lagos first. Chest beater, no be by mouth.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by feelgoodInc: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
rano1:
Time to stop being politically correct. As a Northerner, I support the Youths. You cannot be in a country with people who espouse bitterness and hate.
look who's talking. a northerner who thinks the igbo hates him.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by cejaypriesty(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

See painment!!! No wonder I never hear Igbo ask non Igbos to leave their land because there is nobody there!
There are lots of hausa people and all other tribes in igbo land. Ever heard of Amaawusa? , it's like sabongari in the north. The problem with children like u is lack of exposure. Travel out and see things before you jump into unreasonable conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by coptic: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

England controlled an empire that covered 1/3 of the earth from their capital in London

The same England isn't even up to 1/2 of Borno state

Are you high?

England not even up to half of Borno State in size? What have you been smoking?
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Mujtahida: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've been extremely polite in my conversation with u. so u don't need to tell me I'm sick to prove ur point. First and foremost, My mum is a Yoruba woman from Adifa (a quarters in Ilorin). I love the Yoruba people, culture and language. I speak Yoruba better than fulfude (in fact many Fulanis including my district head don't understand a word in fulfude). Many people of Yoruba descent in Ilorin would never want to be joined with the South west. And lest I forget, what's ur problem with us? you're not from ilorin so leave Ilorin Yorubas to decide their dates!
Don't you get what she's doing? She's trying to drive a wedge between the Yoruba and the Fulani. Yet she loves neither. That's what people from Kathmandu do
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by cejaypriesty(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

No offence but stop pulling out these "facts" from the sky. Innoson and Ubah are not the only Igbo businessman investing in the East neither are they in a "minority". Almost every Igbo businessman that you'll see outside of Igboland will also have investments back home. This has increased tenfold in the last few years. Our land is sacred. If you have a local trade and you notice that people within your vicinity are doing the exact same trade what should you do to maximise profits? Do you know that the mass exodus of Igbos started in the aftermath of the Biafran War? Many were forced to leave their homes, not because they didn't love it but because the Nigerians had reduced it to rubble. Had Nigeria left Biafra alone, they'd have stayed at home and helped to build their country and people like you would have nothing to complain about them undecided. It's a shame how history seems to repeat itself...
I owe you a bottle of wine and isiewu, cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Baroba(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That is none of our biz.

How many non ibos are allowed to own landed property in the east?

They should leave jor, nonsense.

Buying real Estate or land is determined by the money in your pocket not your ethnic group the lands Igbos have in the North they didn't get for free.. Why don't you go to Enugu and see if you can buy one, note of advice; its not cheap so make sure you have your money right..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
caracas:

Okay u want stats abi
An igbo is the biggest in oil _capital oil ifeanyi uba
An igbo is the biggest banker in Nigeria _ elumelu
An igbo is the largest share holder in Nigeria's largest telecom biz Mtn _Paschal dozie
Igbos dominate the media,sports entertaiment own the highest Real estates, Aviation ,they own the biggest markets ,local industries etc.
lmao! You think capital oil is the biggest oil company in nigeria?! Even in the downstream capital oil plays you must have heard forte oil, oando Etc not owned by igbos... paschal dozie does not even come close owning majority shares in MTN, because he is the chairman of the board? You don't know who mike adenuga is? No igbo dynasty has ever owned even one-third of what that man owns...MTN is a south african thing abeg is not for igbos....elumelu is not an igbo man pls and he is not the biggest banker in nigeria by any standard; dividend earned, value of stock, influence etc jim ovia is

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Dainfamous: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abba5800:

And Niger alone is more than the whole south east... Niger is the largest state in nigeria....
niger state land mass are mostly inhabitant's nothing can grow there because half of that state is a desert land
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by alizma: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
ERockson:
Kwankwaso really rubbishes the SE with this statement. So the whole SE is so small that the land igbo occupied in the north is now bigger than the whole SE. What an Insult!
it is not an insult but reality.just take a look at your map even without leaving your comfort zone, you would likely see the element of Truth in what he said.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by kick(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
ERockson:
Kwankwaso really rubbishes the SE with this statement. So the whole SE is so small that the land igbo occupied in the north is now bigger than the whole SE. What an Insult!

No that's not what he meant. He just didn't want to come out plain. He actually meant "the investment Igbos have in the North is more than the investment Igbos have in South-East, and that the Igbos have bought all their lands and threatening the northern existence, Igbos wants Biafra and the northern youths want back their lands, which means both agitation". But what the north don't understand is that Igbos are like ants, they always see an opportunity for investment in any given lands, they work in colonies, and that's why is very difficult to chase them away.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by coptic: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sweetguy25:
These guys and their baseless statements. Igbo population and investments in the north is highly exaggerated.

Of course they arw exaggerated; because you don't know shiiit!
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
louwie:

Usually i mind my business, The phrase "irresponsible housewife" above is really unnecessary......my 2kobo

sorry sir, i didn't know her husband was online as well, am really sorry, its just i never saw my mom wasting her time chatting, its either shes at work, spending time with us or making sure we are well disciplined
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Ngozi123(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
cejaypriesty:

I owe you a bottle of wine and isiewu, cheers!!

Palm wine please wink.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by cejaypriesty(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
farouk0403:

Why will i lie, igbos are intolerants they are full of hatred and insults... Thou not all igbos

You don't know igbos at all. You only jump the bandwagon of hate against igbos.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by cejaypriesty(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
TundeHashim:
lol...everyone is free to live in his illusion. but I'm certain Nigeria would prosper more than biafra if u guys eventually...u guys don't have "reasonable" natural or human resources...or do u think selling spare parts and doing some minor constitute human resources to support a viable economy...as I said earlier, we all have the liberty to hallucinate coz that's definitely what's u guys are having!
You are really delusional brov

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by ernieboy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
engrchykae:
even dangote dont have the liver to invest in the east so i understand very well if you cant summon the courage to dare to come to the east to compete.
why would anyone need courage to invest in the east, entrepreneurs see opportunities and they simply invest what has courage got to do with it?
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Arrester171(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Biafra is bigger than Togo and Benin republic
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by jbbalarabe(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
ERockson:
it's not an insult its the simple truth
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by cejaypriesty(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

Palm wine please wink.
Oh lol, originality no problem. Thanks for your constructive and unbiased view of things, despite the hate and tribalism on this platform. I believe in Nigeria where there is equity and fairness. But that Nigeria seems to have sailed long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
nathdim:
ode and how much are they making the rich dudes among them are the ones that still their bosses money have you counted d numbers of houses around the country and know how many that belongs to the igbos
the banking sector am very sure 70 percent of accounts that are active in Nigeria belongs to people running businesses around the country and who are the business men igbos
Oil sector how many oil Wells do you have both hausa and yoruba combined together
fool! How many igbo men have ever owned what aliko dangote, theophilus danjuma, rabiu abdulsamad, mike adenuga, folorunsho alakija etc own? Account holders?! Is that how your retarded illiterate brain defines bank ownership and control? Lol... fidelity bank and diamond bank are the only big bank igbos own! Gtb (yorubas) zenith (deltans) first bank ( hausas and yorubas) fcmb (yorubas) u.b.a (deltans and hausas) ... do you know what real estate means? Do you know the high value sort after estates in alpha cities like lagos and abuja? The ikoyis, VIs, maitama, asokoro etc igbo people don't control these markets...nigeria has 474 oil blocs (OPLs and OMLs ) hausas own about half... why do you think niger-delta militants always cry out?! Igbos don't own sh**t...spare parts is your calling

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Najokee: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

No, hypocrisy is accusing someone of being a chest beater whlist claiming to be the "Giant of Africa". "Giant of Africa" indeed... cheesy
[/s]
Ngozi.....my biafran *oe......kikiki.....last night was good...you hairy punany na die...you are my Hairy Giant of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by aminupeople: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
No my friend u miss understood o u have 2 say let carry our things 2 left desert.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by louwie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
AnanseK:

The whole topic is about the value of the north to Igbos , remember? Not whether Igbos make money or not, that is not in contention and not relevant to the thread.

Hmmm, strange a happenings !!! A few pages behind, I would have sworn I saw you replying that igbo's did not make the 1-25 list of wealthy people in Africa.

Now same you now agrees that their making money is not in contention!! You even went further to say it Is irrelevant to the thread.....;nawa o, who raised this irrelevant point in the first place (shrugging)......Maybe it's Fayose...
[/right] angry grin[right]
..am out.
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
jordinsparkles:
you don't have sense and it is obvious. "dominates" in the sense means they're everywhere you go, the igbos are in the east, west, north and south. She/he isn't talking about business. Before your mouth starts to whine like a radio.
you are an illiterate! By 'dominate' she meant 'shot callers' 'decision makers' ... you should read more often... so because nigerians are all over u.k we 'dominate' in the u.k?! Lol... your IQ sure does not match your good looks
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Adebowale89(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

No offence but stop pulling out these "facts" from the sky. Innoson and Ubah are not the only Igbo businessman investing in the East neither are they in a "minority". Almost every Igbo businessman that you'll see outside of Igboland will also have investments back home. This has increased tenfold in the last few years. Our land is sacred. If you have a local trade and you notice that people within your vicinity are doing the exact same trade what should you do to maximise profits? You leave to where there is less competition.

Do you know that the mass exodus of Igbos started in the aftermath of the Biafran War? Many were forced to leave their homes, not because they didn't love it but because the Nigerians had reduced it to rubble. Had Nigeria left Biafra alone, they'd have stayed at home and helped to build their country and people like you would have nothing to complain about them undecided. It's a shame how history seems to repeat itself...

if you don't have a comprehensive problem u will read where I said the two and the likes

all these your expression should be directed to igbos who feel safe with outsiders than their own kinsmen
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by dinggle: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
See and dis daft of a man who wants to be president, so Igbo assets in the North is Northern oil well abi? The North are rolling wrong dice. Quota masters!
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by jordinsparkles(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
MISFITrep:
you are an illiterate! By 'dominate' she meant 'shot callers' 'decision makers' ... you should read more often... so because nigerians are all over u.k we 'dominate' in the u.k?! Lol... your IQ sure does not match your good looks
like I said...you're still an asshole...geez very bad
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
nell4:
look at this one. your annual salary is equivalent to a month profit of some igbo businessmen
look at this one, your lifetime earnings is not up to what a hausa man makes from sugar and cement
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
slivertongue:

if you are on top how come ur leaders say igbos have alot of investments they cant afford to lose
it was said out of pity for the numerous petty trading businesses you guys own widespread in the north...he was thinking of the imminent hunger you guys will face if you leave the north to your biafra land, just like the hunger you faced in 66' to 70'
Re: Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
engrpheleeks:

How old are you?
age isn't a valid question in this discussion

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.