Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? (3682 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by code9(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Was going through a list of CV's online and saw this very creative one that blew my mind. Guy is actually a web developer. He actually advertised every personal adjective in a clear way. He used every bit of the page to his advantage, this include star rating as comments from previous employers/coworkers... I'm actually jealous of him.

More Amazing CV's here: www.huddleberry.com

1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Papiikush: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
She even drew a chart of her daily life. The job is probably a $10k daily job shocked

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by boiz2men(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
shocked

mine is coming.....

based on antecedents and job experience in ICT... I dream to work in either Google or Facebook....... otherwise I become a founder of a tech innovation and also own West Africa's biggest hospital.. quite ambitious? I know...

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by ollybelleza: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wow!!! Amazing
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by littlewonders: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
All this CV things... Very soon we'll be writing CV as project.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by titosantana(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
You present this impressive CV to some Naija employer and they will be like - mshew, who send you message.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by ChiefSweetus: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is NOT for N80k/month salary position o!

Your MD go dey fear u sef say u go steal hin job. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by fatdick(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Xxpress(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Not here in Nigeria. just know the right connection, the job is urs.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by 1sylvesta: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hian!!! Has she seen my own brain bursting CV? My own pass that 1 na... yet I never still get my dream job. If God smiles on ur case, even the worst drafted CV becomes the most favoured...

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by unusual10k(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wheres NwaAimkpe
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by NairalandCS(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice CV.

But we have our Nigerian format, and I listed it here...
http://topwritersden.com/how-to-write-a-perfect-cv/

You can just check it out.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by bejite: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wonderful and intimidating CVs.

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to connect to your dream employers, sign up now on the world's smartest jobsite www.bejite.com. Connect to employers, recruit jobseekers, find business mentors and partners. It is free!

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by martyns303(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
The qualifications on the CV stands out, am not to sure about the whole design and layout of the CV tho.
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Dammyray(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
You guys ain't even talking about the fact that some HRM system won't open this format

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dammyray:
You guys ain't even talking about the fact that some HRM system won't open this format
because our hrm system is outdated...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Too bad wit all the experience he is still an employee. Dangote and Otedola no get CV, they have business profiles. Greater heights .
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by abumeinben(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very soon, na Python we go use write CV, con take Java print am. Then use assembly Programming save am.

After that, we use VB.NET take apply for job.

Just tired of all these almighty formula for jobs. Just put relevant info on paper.
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2017
That's a custom made CV from enhance.com I shared the link here not too long ago haba
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Is this a webpage? Lol grin..... No be beans oooo
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by ignis: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
CV does not guarantee job in Nigeria.
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by don4real18(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2017
It's beautiful
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by okonja(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
You never see my own
Re: Is This The Most Amazi'ng CV Ever? by Angelmatilda(f): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's nice

(1) (Reply)

Paid Super-moderator For Nairaland. Good or Bad? / Vacancies At Total / How A Small 10K Job Helped Me Live A Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.