Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) (16188 Views)

What Can This Employer Do When All Applicants Failed This SIMPLE Job Question? / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by oshe11: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Is it true that wen U apply for this Npower stuff, U cnt apply for oda FG jobs?
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by bellotaofeek: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
egbaguy2:
My hope is to get the 30k stipend and continue working with my Indian coy..... @Op coman beat me

I tire o
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by femi4: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
You are right, some of us have the job and still not satisfied with the job. Someone like me I work with a financial institution as a marketer with target thou the salary is more than Npower but I will leave the job for Npower. I was just discharged from hospital, will I still sit down with such job. I am already into sewing of clothes which am learning, with Npower I can learn it peaceful. Don't blame some of us.
your case is different..... He is talking about people who want to be collecting double salaries
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2017
bjhaid:
It's national cake na
But does that make it right? The money politicians steal is also National cake
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

But does that make it right? The money politicians steal is also National cake
its not right, but can't blame people choppin the free money, the system is already corrupt, nobody holy pass for the matter.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by fkj950ax(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
fizzy4luv:
You are using office Wifi to register for your girlfriend, yet shocked that some people are working and want to do Npower. coming to equity with soiled hands

Perfectly said!
This is what needs to be preached on the pulpit throughout 2017.
Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
bjhaid:
its not right, but can't blame people choppin the free money, the system is already corrupt, nobody holy pass for the matter.
Sir, if that's the case, we should not bother about complaining when people steal public funds, let us also scrap efcc, ICPC and all other agencies that check behavior. Let everybody be allowed to do what they like Abi?
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by macaranta(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
It's quite troubling...
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by athorello(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2017
It's been so from the time of Sure-P.

Abeg, Dino don go haux
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by suco01(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
missyojo:
Please what names should be my first, middle and last name according to how it is in my bvn? Please those that have registered should enlighten me. Thanks

last name is ur surname fist name is ur name which is important other name is middle name
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Lizy100: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Can someone fill for agro and teaching? Must it be one field alone?
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Tsam1959(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2017
missyojo:
Please what names should be my first, middle and last name according to how it is in my bvn? Please those that have registered should enlighten me. Thanks
Your names should be arranged according to your BVN and your details should be the same with your BVN

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by mrsfavour(f): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2017
dingbang:
I think lalasticlala and mynd44 should push this to front page.

We are all shouting our leaders are corrupt yet we are doing worse than them. Anyone who is gainfully employed yet collecting npower stipends as a side income is as corrupt as the govt official who steals 19billion dollars...

What most of these npower beneficiaries do is that they collect the money and pay a percentage of the stipend to the head of wherever they are posted to and pocket the rest.

Still yet same people come out and shout government is corrupt. People are dying everyday out of hunger, this scheme sef was meant for those who can't even afford one meal per day. But yet the rich and average class still take advantage of it.

I was tempted to apply but I searched within my conscience and told myself its not right. Let us be true Christians/muslims and think of the neighbour who can't fend for himself or herself.

Be the change so we can make Nigeria better for those who can't afford 1 square meal.

Nobody should quote me negatively because I am ready to rebuke any silly comment..

My two cents

seriously everybody is applying and making the whole thing crowded ,even some pple who have jobs .I don't have job but I only registered my sister so that she can be getting some money.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by RALPHOW(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
honestivo:
Because there is no measures to check those that are gainfully employed

YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER
IN THE UK EVERYBODY HAS A NUMBER CALLED NATIONAL INSURANCE (NI)
IN THE UNITED STATE EACH PERSON HAS A NUMBER CALLED SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
WITHOUT THESE NUMBERS YOU CAN NEVER GET A JOB, YOU MUST NOT RUN A BUSINESS WITHOUT THE NUMBER
AND IMMEDIATELY YOU GET A JOB IT IS REGISTERED IN THE DATABASE OF YOUR NI/ SOCIAL SECURITY NO
SO THAT GOVERNMENT KNOWS YOU ARE WORKING AND THEY CAN PLAN FOR YOU INCLUDING YOUR RETIREMENT PENSION.
IT IS TIME NIGERIA PUT SYSTEM LIKE THIS IN PLACE, FORCE EVERYBODY TO REGISTER WITH MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND PRODUCTIVITY
AND RECEIVE A UNIQUE NUMBER LIKE BVN, WITHOUT THE NUMBER YOU MUST NOT BE GIVEN A JOB NOR RUN A BUSINESS.
(TRUST MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS WILL CALL IT 666 BUT GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT MIND)
IF WE CAN IMPLEMENT BVN SUCCESSFULLY, PEOPLE WILL COMPLY WHEN YOU ATTACH THE NUMBER TO BVN
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
oshe11:
Is it true that wen U apply for this Npower stuff, U cnt apply for oda FG jobs?

Well, since your BVN go show ur info, if the job you are applying for also has access to such info, then well..you know the rest
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by dingbang(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
mrsfavour:
seriously everybody is applying and making the whole thing crowded ,even some pple who have jobs .I don't have job but I only registered my sister so that she can be getting some money.
thats just the problem. The applicants for this year was 3 times more than those who applied last year making it so difficult for those who really need the money to scale through.

I really don't think Nigeria will ever be better with this kind of attitude displayed by some greedy persons.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Dmec(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Fellow Nairalanders I greet you all.
First and foremost, let me state that I am a job seeking graduate who graduated in 2012 and like others applied for the N-Power Programme. I want to also state that I understand fully well the challenges faced by unemployed graduates as I am one myself. That being said, I want to draw our attention to the mindset of most people applying for the N-Power Programme. A lot of people are joining the Programme not to work but to make "free money".Some people hope that after being successful they can maneuver their way around the Programme and be collecting the stipends to be paid without doing any work. Please fellow Nigerians, this is very corrupt and quite frankly, a proof of the trouble awaiting us in future, I mean if the future leaders are already looking for ways to take advantage of the system what bright future is there to hope for? Please, I appeal to those of us planning to do such to put the future of the Country at heart and reconsider, if you don't care about Nigeria at least fear God. Thank you
Nigeria is all about corruption. The organizers of N-Power program are corrupt, almost all the unemployed graduates that applied are corrupt, you are also corrupt. Advise yourself before advising others. Stop pretending that you are not corrupt.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Dmec(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2017
dingbang:
thats just the problem. The applicants for this year was 3 times more than those who applied last year making it so difficult for those who really need the money to scale through.

I really don't think Nigeria will ever be better with this kind of attitude displayed by some greedy persons.
When ever you want to discus anything about Nigeria, remember not to use the word "GREED", because everybody in this country is greedy including you.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by NickD(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Not so. I am saying we should do things the right way
The ppl at the helm of power aren't doing things thee right way so how will the people following do the right thing. U lead by example...a child who grows up seeing violence will one day act it out. I'm not saying it's right but u can't blame anyone who decides to apply so he can get the extra income. I keep asking ppl what has this country done for u? Nothing. The top jobs come they share it to their children and leave u the poor masses to scramble for N- power. How many of their children are applying for N power?
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Dmec(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
RALPHOW:

YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER
WITHOUT THESE NUMBERS YOU CAN NEVER GET A JOB, YOU MUST NOT RUN A BUSINESS WITHOUT THE NUMBER
AND IMMEDIATELY YOU GET A JOB IT IS REGISTERED IN THE DATABASE OF YOUR NI/ SOCIAL SECURITY NO
SO THAT GOVERNMENT KNOWS YOU ARE WORKING AND THEY CAN PLAN FOR YOU INCLUDING YOUR RETIREMENT PENSION.
IT IS TIME NIGERIA PUT SYSTEM LIKE THIS IN PLACE, FORCE EVERYBODY TO REGISTER WITH MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND PRODUCTIVITY
AND RECEIVE A UNIQUE NUMBER LIKE BVN, WITHOUT THE NUMBER YOU MUST NOT BE GIVEN A JOB NOR RUN A BUSINESS.
IF WE CAN IMPLEMENT BVN SUCCESSFULLY, PEOPLE WILL COMPLY WHEN YOU ATTACH THE NUMBER TO BVN
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Remove that word "AGAIN", because Nigeria has never been great before.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by NickD(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
RALPHOW:

YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER
AND RECEIVE A UNIQUE NUMBER LIKE BVN, WITHOUT THE NUMBER YOU MUST NOT BE GIVEN A JOB/BUSINESS.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Please stop talking about countries who have leaders that are reasonable... they have a system in place that works. Our leaders are our problem. They are only after themselves and their children even to the 5th generation unborn. U say plan for ur retirement.... How many ppl are paid their pensions monthly? In a country that works it is absolutely fine. Until we Restructure this country nothing will work
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Dmec:
When ever you want to discus anything about Nigeria, remember not to use the word "GREED", because everybody in this country is greedy including you.
my friend speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by sirbiolee(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Fellow Nairalanders I greet you all.
First and foremost, let me state that I am a job seeking graduate who graduated in 2012 and like others applied for the N-Power Programme. I want to also state that I understand fully well the challenges faced by unemployed graduates as I am one myself. That being said, I want to draw our attention to the mindset of most people applying for the N-Power Programme. A lot of people are joining the Programme not to work but to make "free money".Some people hope that after being successful they can maneuver their way around the Programme and be collecting the stipends to be paid without doing any work. Please fellow Nigerians, this is very corrupt and quite frankly, a proof of the trouble awaiting us in future, I mean if the future leaders are already looking for ways to take advantage of the system what bright future is there to hope for? Please, I appeal to those of us planning to do such to put the future of the Country at heart and reconsider, if you don't care about Nigeria at least fear God. Thank you

You want to tackle corruption right.. forget and face another things of life.. Npower money is for all of us..lol

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Tsam1959(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Lizy100:
Can someone fill for agro and teaching? Must it be one field alone?
No ,You can only apply for one programme
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by osanga90(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2017
missyojo:
Your First Name is your Real Name.
Surname/Last Name is your Father Name
Middle Name is your other Name.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by FTP1: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Okay
Aniekpeno11:

Not so. I am saying we should do things the right way
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by FTP1: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
This what most people are doing cool

Double hustling!
That is true my brother.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by maradelkitchen(f): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2017
A friend applied for Ncommunity, she missed the day of verification process reason being she travelled,when she came back she went to their office to explain things and to get verified,but she was not allowed to,that since she didn't come on the specified date there's nothing they can do about it,na so friend come home jejely.

Fast forward to Feb.she received alert of 60k(DEC n JAN)we thought it was a mistake.by march end alert of 30k(Feb), that was how she has been receiving the alert till date.

Govt still have a lot of work to do on this project.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by FTP1: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2017
FTP1:
That is true my brother.
FTP1:
That is true my brother.
FTP1:
That is true my brother.
FTP1:
That is true my brother.
FTP1:
Okay
FTP1:
Okay
Nice!
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by mrsfavour(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
dingbang:

Nigeria won't be better ,the hardship is really making pple go extra miles just to make ends meet. I wish all who applied well,though I don't have job yet.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by dingbang(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
mrsfavour:
Nigeria won't be better ,the hardship is really making pple go extra miles just to make ends meet. I wish all who applied well,though I don't have job yet.
wow... Wats ur qualifications? What kind of jobs do u prefer
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by mrsfavour(f): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
dingbang:
wow... Wats ur qualifications? What kind of jobs do u prefer
oh dear , am reproducing for now,my hubby is taking care of us, when am done,I will start hunting. I did Human Nut/Dietetics,NYSC 2012,Bayelsa state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Internship / Apply For Atiba University Oyo Recruitment 2018 / Funny Job Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.