Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) (16229 Views)

What Can This Employer Do When All Applicants Failed This SIMPLE Job Question? / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by dingbang(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
mrsfavour:
oh dear , am reproducing for now,my hubby is taking care of us, when am done,I will start hunting. I did Human Nut/Dietetics,NYSC 2012,Bayelsa state.
awwww... Mummy grin

Well its necessary to get a job after nursing and all.. So you don't get all bored at home.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by mrsfavour(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
dingbang:
awwww... Mummy grin

Well its necessary to get a job after nursing and all.. So you don't get all bored at home.
job ...till after 2019.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Teawhy2011: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls,wht is d fate of those that got congrat message frm 2016 waiting list frm NPOWER last week Monday? Any update abt d message we got?
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Macgabe(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
honestivo:
Because there is no measures to check those that are gainfully employed
You are very right. Even those that are eventually shortlisted and posted, no measure to ensure they report to their PPA. Those managing the program are really not trying in this aspect. Many are working and not yet paid and we still have some not working and are paid regularly. Not their fault though but the management of the program.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Macgabe(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
yaqq:
I was using my office wi-fi to register for my girlfriend before I knew everyone was just saying register me, register me that it's an extra income, for crying out loud ds is for unemployed graduates, provided u re @ least earning anything above 30k leave it for those who aren't earning @ all, over a million people have applied already and am so over 40% of them re salary earners. just imagine u getting double salary n someone else is getting nothing. it's really bad! Change should really begin with us
Hmmm.... its very unfortunate. Not up to 2 weeks and over a million applicants already. Those managing N-Power gave room for loopholes that's why some people want to take advantage of it. Had it been they were able to track those shortlisted applicants(those selected in the first phase that are currently on N-Power payrol) that are working already and delisted them, this wouldn't have happen but they failed woefully in this regard.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Archbishop88: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wot u guys don't know is dat, b4 fg release list of successful applicants,d list will be send to CBN to know truely if dey are unemploy via bvn(bvn will disclose whether u have salary acct or not). The demerit of dz is dat, ao do FG know people who collect salary by hand. Relax,it's only those who fall into dz category will scape through.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by bayulll011(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Fellow Nairalanders I greet you all.
First and foremost, let me state that I am a job seeking graduate who graduated in 2012 and like others applied for the N-Power Programme. I want to also state that I understand fully well the challenges faced by unemployed graduates as I am one myself. That being said, I want to draw our attention to the mindset of most people applying for the N-Power Programme. A lot of people are joining the Programme not to work but to make "free money".Some people hope that after being successful they can maneuver their way around the Programme and be collecting the stipends to be paid without doing any work. Please fellow Nigerians, this is very corrupt and quite frankly, a proof of the trouble awaiting us in future, I mean if the future leaders are already looking for ways to take advantage of the system what bright future is there to hope for? Please, I appeal to those of us planning to do such to put the future of the Country at heart and reconsider, if you don't care about Nigeria at least fear God. Thank you

ok now you think you are sensible with that gibberish you wrote down there,if you are not so daft you wont post such rubbish,have you written to your senators that increase their budget to 215billion,av you written to those unfurtunate governors that pocket 500millionaire for security vote every year,park well,is it not a shame for a grduate in mechanical engineering to be empowered with 30k monthly,if there are job in the first place nobody will apply to their useless sillyyy N-POWER RUBBBISSH
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
bayulll011:

ok now you think you are sensible with that gibberish you wrote down there,if you are not so daft you wont post such rubbish,have you written to your senators that increase their budget to 215billion,av you written to those unfurtunate governors that pocket 500millionaire for security vote every year,park well,is it not a shame for a grduate in mechanical engineering to be empowered with 30k monthly,if there are job in the first place nobody will apply to their useless sillyyy N-POWER RUBBBISSH
Mehnnnn! Bros you must be really angry at something, surely if you think well you will realize that you are directing your insults towards the wrong direction. I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU SAW IN YOUR DREAM PURSUING YOU. meanwhile, I will consider sending a letter to the NASS. Tchao
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dmec:
Nigeria is all about corruption. The organizers of N-Power program are corrupt, almost all the unemployed graduates that applied are corrupt, you are also corrupt. Advise yourself before advising others. Stop pretending that you are not corrupt.
Thank God you said "almost all the unemployed graduates that applied are corrupt" because there are a lot of people who are not corrupt, if you like argue with that,na you sabi.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
bjhaid:
its not right, but can't blame people choppin the free money, the system is already corrupt, nobody holy pass for the matter.
If the system is bad, we shouldn't damage it the more but rather try to repair it.
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by lereinter(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
No Sir! You don't fight evil with evil.
sir unemployed gradutes should not even be given any stipend cos npower
it should be their right to get it
Re: N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
honestivo:
Because there is no measures to check those that are gainfully employed
npowerng: Please what are you doing about this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Your Job Interview Experiences Here / Coronation Insurance 2021 Aptitude Test / Can I Consider Gambling As A Workplace??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.