Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (23660 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
ivolt:

You are very dumb even if you think otherwise.
The premise of your post was to blame the previous government for recommending
the Islamist' policy but you shot yourself on the foot by praising the "bold" APC government
for implementing the same policy you attempted to shield them from.

Saying Arabic language is optional is misleading as it will not apply to a volatile religious
environment. When minorities live in constant fear of attack, the last thing they want
to do is draw attention to themselves from the belligerent majority by not learning Arabic
which can easily be used to justify oppression.

The number of speakers of a language are pretty inconsequential unless their is an advantage
to be gained in learning such a language. Unfortunately, Arabic language have no use
safe for spreading Islam. It is nothing but a tool to destroy people's culture, perpetuate
inferiority complex while eroding the need for rational thought.
No wonder Islamists have been up in arms defending the proposed waste of our scarce
resources on a useless language.
The Almajiris have been taught Arabic in madrassas for ages yet it does nothing to improve
their lives except to make them a reliable weapon to be deployed when needed. Yet some
thoughtless misfits in the education ministry thinks such a language should be included
in our national curriculum.

That some christians speak Arabic carries much the same weight as arguing mammals are birds
since bats do fly.

From personal experience, only dull people draw conclusions based on noise instead of
overwhelming predictable evidence, the smart ones can spot a pattern a mile away regardless
of distractive noise.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Story that touches.
Blame past government? Mofos kept accusing this government of Islam satin agenda over what was done under a christian, and attention is being drawn to that,you and this is all u can fun? U guys have a very compound problem of understanding what u read, that is why u lash out like mad dogs at every given opportunity. The noise is no more about removing CRS but now about teaching Arabic the 5th biggest languages in the world but u are absolutely ok with French that is not even among the first 10 languages in the world. Weather u like it or not, Arabic is a Language, put in all efforts in adding a religious bias, that wouldn't change anything. Whip up all ur ignorant partisan religious sentiments, u either choose to study French or Arabic.
If u ain't too lazy, u really need to read about the Arabic Language, Wikipedia can help u cure your very gross ignorance to a fault. Except u choose to remain in perpetual folly, disgracing ur sef on the internet cos of limited knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Zejie:
There is Nothing In your references to categorically state that it was during GEJ regime this was done. You are a sympathetic liar.

Really...even the one from Guidian?
Google can help u better. grin
The revision was made way back 2012-2014 grin
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by solatreasure: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
U ar a fool
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dino98:

I think u are one of the most ignorant person I've come across in my life. You are trying to sound intelligent, but u are just one big ignorant fool.

Why the fuss about Arabic being taught??...like seriously??

The two largest economies in the world are the United States and China. Do any of these countries speak Arabic

Is the curriculum not suppose to give us an edge globally??

United States and China speak ENGLISH and MANDARIN respectively. As Nigerians we already know English....as a smart guy, what should be the next best thing to add to our curriculum??

Please Mr. Fuss, tell me one benefit of studying Arabic. Arabic that is spoken mostly in the middle east?? Where ISIS is terrorizing OR tell me this, when u read on the worlds emerging economies, did u see any Arabic speaking country

I just need u to use ur brain...think out one benefit of including Arabic studies into our curriculum.

French is very understandable...Nigeria has more relationship with France or even French speaking countries than with any Arab country.

When such decisions are made, dey are suppose to be made for the general benefit of the populace. There is Mandarin, there is Spanish, there is even Hindi...it's Arabic.

How does Nigeria benefit from including ARABIC STUDIES into her curriculum.... I'm waiting sire

Oh really?? cheesy

Damn!!!! Just Look at this cheesy

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

who doesnt love frenchthen that person must be sick like u and ur fellow bands of middle age cry babies...EVERYONE LOVE FRENCH boy...lies french is not been forced down our throats....of course muslims like french even more than arabic..LOL..algerian,morrocans...all of them.they love french and they rush to france...tell us..what is ur problemwhy are u defending ur stealth jihad with so much passion...we dont want arabic as an option..NA BY FORCE??must notherners always dictate to nigerians?

Lol. Very myopic reasoning. All this ur noise is based on assumptions and foolish sentiments. How.else can I understand this senseless conclusion that every one loves French. So childish and immature assertions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

Lol. Very myopic reasoning. All this ur noise is based on assumptions and foolish sentiments. How.else can I understand this senseless conclusion that every one loves French. So childish and immature assertions.

we don use ur koboko flog u already..all ur defence..all baseless and babyish...ok...u are defeated already...am waiting to defeat the next jihadist wanna be...only medieval people like u dont like french...keep using taqiyaa to defend islam..am done with u boy...next wanna be jihadist come and let me destroy u..quote me
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

we don use ur koboko flog u already..all ur defence..all baseless and babyish...ok...u are defeated already...am waiting to defeat the next jihadist wanna be...only medieval people like u dont like french...keep using taqiyaa to defend islam..am done with u boy...next wanna be jihadist come and let me destroy u..quote me

Bro..I av other things thing doing other that arguing with nematodes. Flog? Deep down u know the truth. Lol. Stop trying to grasp straws. Y'all have just been whining and fuming, not logical or sensible argument.put forward. Wikipedia will enlighten u more about Arabic language, and expose so much Idiocy on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2017
do4luv14:

stop insulting GEJ and face ur front,

in view of the redicalization of the nation by some groups, especially the north, the board was constitute, and mark it, it started its work 2011 and finished 2014, which by then GEJ was out of office,

also the BVN that started fishing out ghost workers, was from him, also the TSA , and some others wich are outside my knowledge,

Jonathan was out office in 2014? Well done oooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

chai u really finish that little jihadist wanna be..LOL..i don try taya to put eveything inside his skull...but him refuse...a good thinking nothern leader wont go for a muslim language..they would go for the language thats trending but we all know they still like living in medieval ages..so am not suprised..walayi japanese still better...if them no want wetin chinese people they speak..

Lol....
Non of u have made any perfect sense, all u just doing is massaging ur egos. The noise is no more about CRS being removed, but about Arabic studies. U clowns are beginning to bore me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2017
What else should one expect in a country of religiousity and no righteousness if not IRRATIONALITY as a result of BLIND FAITH......infact one will think CAN is a political party. What a shame!!!
"Mass movements use IRRATIONALITY to shut out the intellect, to turn people into predictable, mindless machines. Both Stalin and Hitler used BLIND FAITH as a device for mechanizing souls". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

koboko69:

This dirty, ignorant religious politics is just being played by slow, silly ignorant mofos like FFK, APPLE, FAYOSE, RENO MCKERY and the likes. It is sad.

Very true about the above mentioned names who are not different from any other POLITICIAN. They are all birds of same feather baboon of same fur. Only God knows what would have happened if Buhari had not won.

At the moment Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in shuting down the intellect of a whole tribe. Is it not enough irrationality for an Igbo to claim being Jew?

And how many lives were lost during the Biafran war instigated by greed. How many lives and properties lost during Sharia crisis.
My point is, POLITICIANS will continue to incite the masses against each other. Its possible because of the crowd mentality which is most of the time programed to be STUP!D and not SMART.

Until the masses realize that POLITICIANS are DEVILS masqurading as HUMANS who are out to DESTROY them, they will never, ever know peace.

CRS-IRK, CHURCHES AND MOSQUES EVERY WHERE ALL THAT THERE IS ARE WICKED PEOPLE ALL OVER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by Thobiy(m): 1:11am On Jun 24, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HOW COME
FFK,

RENO OMOKRI,

PAST JOHNSON SULAIMON,

CAN

AMONG OTHERS CHOSE TO BE SO IGNORANT OF THIS FACT & THEY WERE SPEWING RUBBISH UP & DOWN.
My brother don't blame their ignorance, it is all thing being equal, if all these body do not talk and they succeed in removing crs like they said, christian will blame them for keeping quiet, but as they have said let the minister of education clarify what is in the curriculum and all will be well, we all know what the country is presently facing

2 Likes

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by YobaNationalist: 1:59am On Jun 24, 2017
WHY MERGE CHRISTIAN STUDIES WIITH ISLAM. THE TWO RELIGIONS ARE DOCTRINALLY OPPOSED TO EACH OTHER. WHY FORCE CHRISTIANS TO STUDY ISLAM? THE NIGGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS A SATANIC, CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE THAT IMPOVERISHES THE MIND , BODY AND SOUL. IF YOU LOVE YOUR FREEDOM FIGHT THE SATANIC NIGGERIAN GOVERNMENT.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by LionDeLeo: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2017
koboko69:

Lol....
Non of u have made any perfect sense, all u just doing is massaging ur egos. The noise is no more about CRS being removed, but about Arabic studies. U clowns are beginning to bore me

Lol @ the emboldened.

That is their trademark. When their lie is bursted here, they inflate another one there.

Previously, the lie was that CRS had been removed and Islamic Arabic Studies (whatever that means) was made compulsory.

But now, it is about the the reason for studying Arabic, which was not even imposed on anyone.

Lies will always be lies no matter how it is painted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by victorDanladi: 4:08am On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

mr usman danfodio danladi...if u like call chrsitians gullible atleast everybody eyes don open now...we shall allow nigeria remain balanced..50%mulims and 50% christians...nigeria would never be like lebanon..a former 100% christians country...now its 50% muslims and 40% christians..so yes let us be gullible..but u should know we are vigilant now...so continue crying

How was lebanon a former Christian state?
The same Ignoramus like you Will call Isreal a Christian state.

If you want to win Nigerian Christians to your side
and you want them to vote for,just shout
"ISLAMIZATION" when you don't see any or acuse
your opponent of such.They will not even
cereberate or investigate before they will bombard
you with votes.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

you with votes.

Bro...I don tire. I am beginning to feel this thing is deliberate noise making by this clowns. The more u expose their folly, the more they seek deeper into their delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by fa44us: 5:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmn. Mr koboko69, you have point, but your mode of presentation is wrong. People who protested are not kids as you think. And more so, it is not compulsory for this government to implement what will cause problem which you thought was done or planned by the past government. Your presentation shows where you belong and whom you support. Has anybody presented someting of such against your leaders the way you did to CAN here.The country is for us all. Any hidden agenda in this country, will be truncated. Action will always bring reaction. Copic, it is well with us all.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by victorDanladi: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2017
koboko69:

Bro...I don tire. I am beginning to feel this thing is deliberate noise making by this clowns. The more u expose their folly, the more they seek deeper into their delusion.
Exactly
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by prof12(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2017
koboko69:
See screenshot if school Curriculum.

U can clearly see start CRS and IRS will be studied separately.

For thos making noise about Arabic studies, u can also see it is optional.

As a matter of fact, it is expected u study another Language ( French or Arabic) with English language.

Why the fuss about Arabic being taught?

Most French speaking countries are Christians, why are the Muslims not accusing of Christianazation too? Arabic is among one of the biggest languages in the world too.

This dirty, ignorant religious politics is just being played by slow, silly ignorant mofos like FFK, APPLE, FAYOSE, RENO MCKERY and the likes. It is sad.

Cc
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

Out of the names mentioned one has a root of hatred and betrayal-------FFK.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2017
fa44us:
Hmmmn. Mr koboko69, you have point, but your mode of presentation is wrong. People who protested are not kids as you think. And more so, it is not compulsory for this government to implement what will cause problem which you thought was done or planned by the past government. Your presentation shows where you belong and whom you support. Has anybody presented someting of such against your leaders the way you did to CAN here.The country is for us all. Any hidden agenda in this country, will be truncated. Action will always bring reaction. Copic, it is well with us all.

The bottom line of my post is that, there is no Islamic agenda and even those who were crying wolf were principals of the government who made the review.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2017
adem30:
The most annoying part is that it is His very own aides are the one still raising the lase alarm to their gullible. they knows the accept any rubbish they tell them. I only feel sorry for the CAN that cant verify simple rumor on their own before acting on it, very shameful
Gej aids knw Nigerians re dafts who lack critical thinking capacity. So its easy to use thier heads to play politics.
as for CAN, they re a disgrace and a shame to christianity. I personnally dont take them serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by abdulkayus(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
coptic:

Yes I do.

Funny right?

But I do because I have lived with them long enough to know this.

If you are Yoruba or live amongst them, then I'd understand why you feel embarrassed. However, if you have lived with the Hausa/Fulani, you'd know this for sure.

Do you know that Christians are being told to their faces, "convert or you miss this job opportunity!"? Now, if you don't or even doubt it, this still happens in the core north and especially in institutions like ABU, Zaria. I know this for a fact.

The same ABU that has d highest population of non indigene staff. ABU is the most cosmopolitan university in terms of staff and students, so easy wit d lies pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by do4luv14(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
koboko69:

Jonathan was out office in 2014? Well done oooo!

did I hav to ansa that silly question of yrs,

he was out 2015, implementation of policy was gradual, you hear me, gradual, rush rush, will not accomplish anything meaningful

not with others that need to be addressed urgently,

so stop the insults ok
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by do4luv14(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2017
mapet:

In all fairness do you sincerely think you should engage in a decent and rational conversation

sorry I don't get your meaning of DECENT & RATIONAL,

care to explain
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by coptic: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2017
abdulkayus:

The same ABU that has d highest population of non indigene staff. ABU is the most cosmopolitan university in terms of staff and students, so easy wit d lies pls

Oga, shun turenci.

That's my alma mater. I still have friends there including lecturers, post graduate students, and those based within the university community.

ABU is cosmopolitan, yes, I have always said that even here. But what you fail to understand is that this ABU is not the one of old, especially with the arrival of Ibrahim Garba as VC.

Recruitments are now done based on religious affiliation, just as gaining admission now depends on your religion or who you know. You should see the incompetent lecturers they recruited of recent, all in the name of having their own.

Religious bias has insidiously infiltrates your thoughts and behaviour. If not tackled, this will spell the beginning of the end for ABU as we all know it.

ABU stood tall due to its cosmopolitan nature, but all of that is changing now. If not checked, the institution will fall back into the same class as the likes of BUK and UDUS.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ITS CALLED STEALTH JIHAD..but when i talk they will say i hate islam...islam creeps in and b4 u know it...boom..its all over ur face..am glad people are opening their eyes now...they cant fool us again..

come to Abuja and see things for yourself....

Christians federal contractors are not given any federal contract. It only goes to Muslims and if you try to lobby, they ask you to become a Muslim...... it's no more Hidden.

Christians are too blind to see what what is happening today, but I pray that GOD helps.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by orisa37: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Bokoharam started under Jonathan. Such's the Course of Immoral Mischief.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

you with votes.

just look at this usman dan fodio wanna be..little boy..i wont even go back and forth with a muslim fanatic...yes lebanon was a full christian state boy..u dont know history arabic don block ur little mustard seed brain
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2017
koboko69:

Bro..I av other things thing doing other that arguing with nematodes. Flog? Deep down u know the truth. Lol. Stop trying to grasp straws. Y'all have just been whining and fuming, not logical or sensible argument.put forward. Wikipedia will enlighten u more about Arabic language, and expose so much Idiocy on this thread.

u are little deranged muslim fanatic...arabic is a mulim language let it since inside ur mustard seed brain..ny own agrument have been based on arabic and not crs been removed,ok...i know islam very well and i know how they creep in
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by victorDanladi: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at this usman dan fodio wanna be..little boy..i wont even go back and forth with a muslim fanatic...yes lebanon was a full christian state boy..u dont know history arabic don block ur little mustard seed brain

lolz see this ignorant pontius pilate wanna be

Have you seen a book of physics,chemistry,history,medicine written Arabic before?

you can not. because your fanatical ignoramus think the world revolves round english and bible!

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz see this ignorant pontius pilate wanna be

Have you seen a book of physics,chemistry,history,medicine written Arabic before?

you can not because your ignoramus think the world revolves round english and bible!

u are so ignorant and am not suprised because u still live in the middle ages..with a clogged arabic brain...jesus christ didnt speak english it was aramaic and hebrew,ok....thats a lesson for u now..arabic a language associated with religion..do i need to open ur little mustard seed brain and skull and put it in side??u muslim jihadist wanna be can be block headed and no wonder u belieive in 72 virgins...
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by victorDanladi: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u are so ignorant and am not suprised because u still live in the middle ages..with a clogged arabic brain...jesus christ didnt speak english it was aramaic and hebrew,ok....thats a lesson for u now..arabic a language associated with religion..do i need to open ur little mustard seed brain and skull and put it in side??u muslim jihadist wanna be can be block headed and no wonder u belieive in 72 virgins...

lolz.....I now realized you are just using emotions not brain.

you could have said the contents of the bible is a middle ages ideologies too because it came with a middle aged aramaic language.It is people like you that call your mother tongue vernacular.Beautiful ignoramus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Frontline APC Aspirant, Okonkwo Stirs Up Delegates As Buhari Arrives / Funny Video Showing Instances Where Animals Have Made Headlines In Nigeria / NYSC Secretariat, Streets And Houses Flooded With Water In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.