Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour (1743 Views)

Jesus Is Only Your Lord, If You Keep His Word / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour by 1Sharon(f): 3:19am On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

lepasharon, You need to learn how to walk away and let those fingers rest

Are you not the hierr guy? undecided
Re: What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour by GodsMopol: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2017
1Sharon:

Are you not the hierr guy? undecided
i

Nice memory you gat, that reminds me of some memory too. I decided to take a look into who is 1shar and while searching. I realised two other acct quite related. The ladies were of same stature, dark in complexion. About the same height, but one looked more mature than the other in term of the environment they took their pictures. One looked more wealthy, the others room was nothing like the seconds. I remember a conversation I read where Otem was asking 1shar* if she was lepa, n she jokingly admitted. But, it wasn't my thing to relate with, so I passed by.

But the quest was digging up who she is. It went on and on for about an hour, from knowing she has something to do with one hair cream some Nigerian don't have an address for, to tramadou to traumatologist and EE and Gyming also. Until I went googling for her name, Facebook but Twitter responded.

On seeing Nunya, my hearr says, we are making progress sad sad after about 30 minute of going through Twitter for a possible NUNYA with no possible link to a Nigeria account, tweet or pics on the Nunya's.

I searched for Nunya only on Google, and there was it to my face. I hissed and still wonder, 1shar is a spirit. grin
Re: What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour by 1Sharon(f): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:
i

Nice memory you gat, that reminds me of some memory too. I decided to take a look into who is 1shar and while searching. I realised two other acct quite related. The ladies were of same stature, dark in complexion. About the same height, but one looked more mature than the other in term of the environment they took their pictures. One looked more wealthy, the others room was nothing like the seconds. I remember a conversation I read where Otem was asking 1shar* if she was lepa, n she jokingly admitted. But, it wasn't my thing to relate with, so I passed by.

But the quest was digging up who she is. It went on and on for about an hour, from knowing she has something to do with one hair cream some Nigerian don't have an address for, to tramadou to traumatologist and EE and Gyming also. Until I went googling for her name, Facebook but Twitter responded.

On seeing Nunya, my hearr says, we are making progress sad sad after about 30 minute of going through Twitter for a possible NUNYA with no possible link to a Nigeria account, tweet or pics on the Nunya's.

I searched for Nunya only on Google, and there was it to my face. I hissed and still wonder, 1shar is a spirit. grin

undecided
Impressive
Re: What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour by GodsMopol: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
1Sharon:

undecided
Impressive

undecided

looooooool. how are you doing. Hmmmmm, godsmopol just happpen to be that account from which I can be controversial

like talk and criticize peoples work, talk about islam, atheism without people from the other side knowing, you know, when you start having people who are looking up to you, you know how to conduct yourself. Its not like am been hyprocritical, but most of them a cut out
Re: What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
GodsMopol:

undecided

looooooool. how are you doing. Hmmmmm, godsmopol just happpen to be that account from which I can be controversial

like talk and criticize peoples work, talk about islam, atheism without people from the other side knowing, you know, when you start having people who are looking up to you, you know how to conduct yourself. Its not like am been hyprocritical, but most of them a cut out
[/s]
Re: What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour by GodsMopol: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife / Question For m_nwankwo / Little Known Truths About Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.