Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. (41181 Views)

Best marriage Advice Ever (pics) / Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee / Best Marriage advice by a father to his sons...... (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Vikky014:
Good news
.Toks has just forgiven her.

Lol! Thread wey I don create since...Radio without battery.

I really get amazed when people are quick to juxtapose my writeups to my personal life...

It's like aligning every movie produced to the life of the producer or scriptwriter. ..smh!

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by QuestionMark910: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
lol u know u need to get married

Which one consain you Amebo!! Gbeborun!!! Aproko!!!!!!!
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by QuestionMark910: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
lol he is only tryn to play defence but deep down within, he knows he needs a kid or two...

Nigerian indeed African mentality. If you are not in the bandwagon then you are not complete. Why should Toks join the rat race
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by QuestionMark910: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Safiaa:
You're online all day giving out marriage advice yet you're in your 40s with no wife and kids. Isn't it an irony? Its clearly not by choice, so theres definitely something wrong somewhere . It's like a single woman giving constant advice to married women with kids. It just doesn't really make sense.

Ironically the best coaches are not usually prize winning athletes, boxers or footballers. They are those who understand how to get the best out of human nature.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by QuestionMark910: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Vikky014:
marriage counsellor when are you inviting us for your wedding
Na by force to marry?
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by QuestionMark910: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Only1mi:

I don't understand why being married is such a major concern. Like it's you cementing your place in society or something.
Its called "Follow follow". Fela get song for am. " Some follow follow them close them sense"

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! Thread wey I don create since...Radio without battery.

I really get amazed when people are quick to juxtapose my writeups to my personal life...

It's like aligning every movie produced to the life of the producer or scriptwriter. ..smh!
Don't tell me u took this to heart. I saw the date of the thread. was just joking please. sorry if u felt offended.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by orientation666: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:
Yes in any marriage there are basic status quo that needs to be maintained and certain lines that should not be crossed to avoid discord but as they say...no human is perfect.

That you are romantic,caring, sexy, educated,charming, endowed, homely, responsible, God fearing....does not translate to a good romantic affair or marriage.

The best marriage is not between two romantic or compatible partners but between two forgivers.

Before you venture into any marriage,develop the habbit of forgiving and you will have the best marriage you can ever imagine.

My brother, you have said well. what of when the other partner develops the habit that creates mistrust? God has helped to be a "mumu" in forgiving However trust is pivotal in a relationship. When trust is not there, there is bound to be issues. It happened to me; till tomorrow, I will love her, since yesterday i forgave her but trust?.....nah...she killed every iota of trust i had.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2018
PrickGetSize:
Marriage is so annoyingly overrated. Can't people just have random fvcks for fun, make babies if necessary and go their separate ways? Why do I have to live with one woman, who would eventually nag and complain over stupid matters, and stay loyal to her for the rest of my life? There will be less problem in this world if people stop seeing marriage as a necessity for adults.

You have a very good point smiley
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Mechejy: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=Toks2008 post=57760700]Yes in any marriage there are basic status quo that needs to be maintained and certain lines that should not be crossed to avoid discord but as they say...no human is perfect.

That you are romantic,caring, sexy, educated,charming, endowed, homely, responsible, God fearing....does not translate to a good romantic affair or marriage.

The best marriage is not between two romantic or compatible partners but between two forgivers.

Before you venture into any marriage,develop the habbit of forgiving and you will have the best marriage you can ever imagine.[/quote Mariage is d union b/w 2 good forgivers.ask queen comy ugwum ike oha
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Emytea(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
so even do i cach somebody ontop my woman make i forgive am,, looooooooooooooooooooz
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by clemmonce(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:
Yes in any marriage there are basic status quo that needs to be maintained and certain lines that should not be crossed to avoid discord but as they say...no human is perfect.

Before you venture into any marriage,develop the habbit of forgiving and you will have the best marriage you can ever imagine.
forgiveness can only happen when the other person knows that what he or she has done is wrong. it will always work, but when it is the other way round there will always be problems. If courtship these are some of the things you look out for.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by TrumpDonald2: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2018
goodmorning40:
It is not true, u will soon get tired of forgiving. The best type of marriage exist between two people who apply the law of nature "do not do unto others what u will not like them do to u"
Your head correct. One carton of your brand...bill is on me smiley
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2018
NO! forgiveness has elastic limit /limit.
I may forgive anything BUT definitely NOT cheating!
#last straw.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by BIXYBABE: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Here to read comments
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by tete7000(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Sometimes when I see people use the word 'God-fearing', it can be seen from what follows that they don't understand what the word means at all. How do you call a person God-fearing and you are still teaching him to forgive? Ironical, you will say.
If you are God-fearing and taught by God, you don't need a toks on nairaland to know how to live a happy life. God sent his Spirit of truth, the spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding to illuminate your heart so that under all circumstances you know what to do.
Jesus leaving his disciples told them 'I will send you an advocate who will lead you to all truths'. Truths are found in God, not on posts on nairaland that are based on some secular thinking. It is an insult even on God to say a man that is God-fearing needs a lecture on how to forgive.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Divay22(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2018
smithsydny:
You win money tongue
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by sweetilicious(f): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
exactly
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by sweetilicious(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
I pray your type of mentality doesn't come around me.
PrickGetSize:
Marriage is so annoyingly overrated. Can't people just have random fvcks for fun, make babies if necessary and go their separate ways? Why do I have to live with one woman, who would eventually nag and complain over stupid matters, and stay loyal to her for the rest of my life? There will be less problem in this world if people stop seeing marriage as a necessity for adults.

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vikky014:
Don't tell me u took this to heart. I saw the date of the thread. was just joking please. sorry if u felt offended.

Nope..I hardly get offended...and i can't be offended by you my sweet heart.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by ImaIma1(f): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
But on a serious note, you cannot really give marriage advice if you are not married. Because you will be dealing with more of theoretical and an ideal situation rather than practical and real life situations.

No offense intended Toks2008

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

That one is long journey jare. ..
Here is my wattsup contact 0eight02314sixzero46
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
hahahhahahha.... Toks wey get access to girls but him never marry.. Chai..
Egbon no get time for babes cheesy
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Nope..I hardly get offended...and i can't be offended by you my sweet heart.
Thank God o. I thought my swty was mad at me
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
BdorianGray:

Wow! Cool theory.. ....in practise we all fail. Marriage on earth in this day and age is highly overrated. The only type of partners who enjoy the best marriage are those that have been destined from heaven before their incarnation on earth to have the best marriage.

So in essence, there is the karmic marriage, the semi karmic and dharmic marriage.
Karmic marriage is to suffer the pian of constant fights and quarrel till the grave and to likely repeat in the next life same.
Dharmic marriage is to enjoy the bliss of love and harmony till eternity from life time to life time.
Semi karmic- is part of both.
Up2 80% of couples that marry end up karmic regardless of whatever qualities or preparation u arm urself with. But one thing though, if one begs God to help them with a good partner cos they wanna use their matrimony to consciously develop their soul and spirit, he can help cos that's his business.
Aside tthat we all get what we deserve despite our best wishes and beyond our reasoning and understanding.

I disagree with you.... There's nobody destined from heaven to marry anybody

The person you marry is as a function of time and chance
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by BerryAnny(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Papiikush:

Learn to ignore. No be all comments person dey reply. Same thing goes out to tosyne2much.
And Airforce1
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Benita27:
How do you tend to groom these children you birth after proliferating if you'd both have to go your separate ways?. Single parenting has negative effect on kids.

they can co-parent without being married.

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
Suspended number for now?
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
ImaIma1:
But on a serious note, you cannot really give marriage advice if you are not married. Because you will be dealing with more of theoretical and an ideal situation rather than practical and real life situations.

No offense intended Toks2008

Why not kuku ask me if I'm available or not...

I'm seriously enjoying this.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:

You win money tongue
bet9ja grin
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Divay22(f): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
smithsydny:
bet9ja grin
No wonder... You dey shine your 32
Anyways ,do make you come pay tithe.. (the last blessing na your own) sad
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by ImaIma1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Why not kuku ask me if I'm available or not...

I'm seriously enjoying this.

I would have asked but me....i am not

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage?