Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. (41222 Views)

Best marriage Advice Ever (pics) / Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee / Best Marriage advice by a father to his sons...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bamz:

He's insinuating that he isn't single, lol, you won't like to turn that to a moot point surely.
lol he is only tryn to play defence but deep down within, he knows he needs a kid or two...

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by OgaDonald: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hope this is true .... but ..

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
PrickGetSize:
Marriage is so annoyingly overrated. Can't people just have random fvcks for fun, make babies if necessary and go their separate ways? Why do I have to live with one woman, who would eventually nag and complain over stupid matters, and stay loyal to her for the rest of my life? There will be less problem in this world if people stop seeing marriage as a necessity for adults.
Lol
Hahaha
Sense in every nonsense
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by BdorianGray(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Of course a man would be the one to preach forgiveness in marriage, because na them dey commit pass.

You cannot have two forgiving people in a marriage. Opposites attract. Someone is bound to have elephant memory

The best marriages are those where the couple applies tolerance, trust and respect. I tolerate your BS and I trust you not to engage in any funny business outside because you respect me.

Wow! Cool theory.. ....in practise we all fail. Marriage on earth in this day and age is highly overrated. The only type of partners who enjoy the best marriage are those that have been destined from heaven before their incarnation on earth to have the best marriage.

So in essence, there is the karmic marriage, the semi karmic and dharmic marriage.
Karmic marriage is to suffer the pian of constant fights and quarrel till the grave and to likely repeat in the next life same.
Dharmic marriage is to enjoy the bliss of love and harmony till eternity from life time to life time.
Semi karmic- is part of both.
Up2 80% of couples that marry end up karmic regardless of whatever qualities or preparation u arm urself with. But one thing though, if one begs God to help them with a good partner cos they wanna use their matrimony to consciously develop their soul and spirit, he can help cos that's his business.
Aside tthat we all get what we deserve despite our best wishes and beyond our reasoning and understanding.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by mylove4God(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
I hardly take offence.. So there won't be much forgiving cheesy
I just act like nothing happened and focus on how to keep everyone happy.

Except its something huge like cheating.

That is lovely, I wish I can be like in the aspect of not easily offended and acting as if nothing happened but not focusing to keep everyone happy because not everyone that will be happy even if you kill yourself.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by BdorianGray(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
missbronze:
I totally agree with you.

Why will society expect two different people, with different culture, with different idealogy of life, with different personality to marry and stay loyal to themselves till death do them apart?

They expect them to tolerate each other.., and this "tolerance" has been leading some people to their untimely death. eg.., spouse battering, Abuse which leads to depression, and depression that leads to loneliness or even suicide sometimes.

Marriage is truly overrated.

Most people were happier as singles.., untill marriage came into their lives.

Your post is well garnished with facts and opinions ( lies) - Opus mechanicus
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
mylove4God:

That is lovely, I wish I can be like in the aspect of not easily offended and acting as if nothing happened but not focusing to keep everyone happy because not everyone that will be happy even if you kill yourself.

Lol.. This is true. cheesy
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Ugbavihi: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Toks2008:
Yes in any marriage there are basic status quo that needs to be maintained and certain lines that should not be crossed to avoid discord but as they say...no human is perfect.

That you are romantic,caring, sexy, educated,charming, endowed, homely, responsible, God fearing....does not translate to a good romantic affair or marriage.

The best marriage is not between two romantic or compatible partners but between two forgivers.

Before you venture into any marriage,develop the habbit of forgiving and you will have the best marriage you can ever imagine.
same as saying over proud people are not marriage materials.. Hence pride filled and unhumble people dwells the marriage will never work no matter the forgiveness attitude..
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by anochuko01(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Toks2008:

My guy you make serious sense but that is a big No for believers in christ which I'm proudly one.
Bros ye, we argued this thing during Sunday school today. divorce is a no no, but must a Christan marry? if yes what about them paul, elijah and co that never married? they still made heaven naah

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by babzo(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:
Yes in any marriage there are basic status quo that needs to be maintained and certain lines that should not be crossed to avoid discord but as they say...no human is perfect.

That you are romantic,caring, sexy, educated,charming, endowed, homely, responsible, God fearing....does not translate to a good romantic affair or marriage.

The best marriage is not between two romantic or compatible partners but between two forgivers.

Before you venture into any marriage,develop the habbit of forgiving and you will have the best marriage you can ever imagine.

You are not even married and are giving marriage advice. Your eyes will open one day

4 Likes

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by wasyouy: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2018
cool

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by digitsolution: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2018
It is good to forgive. But it doesnt make sense to be stupid. Learn howand when to draw the line. Marriage goes beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Tinyemeka(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Whatever!
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by pressplay411(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2018
PrickGetSize:

That's why I added a clause "if necessary". To raise kids, you must have the means to train them (that's money and time) and there has to be a mutual agreement between you and your partner.

If people stop getting married, the pains and trauma caused by infidelity will be defeated.

The world has evolved to a stage where marriage is no longer necessary but religion keeps pulling us back. I can have kids and still be a responsible father to them without marriage.

As gratifying as this is, it's negative effect on the kids is the flaw. Our generation is marred by several products of such "arrangements" even abroad and that's why you see so much diversity and decadence cos you end up devising excuses to justify your wrong actions.

There's no limit to the downward spiral that ensues when we deviate from God's plan.
Make yourself marriable and you will never find pleasure in leading a solo selfish life. It's the order of things.
Life is in cycles. Your parents followed their cycle and it brought them you. You should also follow your cycle to birth your miracle into this beautiful world (yes beautiful regardless of all the ugliness we're making it into.)
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by penocrat1(m): 1:36am On Mar 05, 2018
No comments
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Ellabae(f): 1:57am On Mar 05, 2018
God I need the best marriage ever when I settle down.

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Etuagievin(m): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2018
goodmorning40:
It is not true, u will soon get tired of forgiving. The best type of marriage exist between two people who apply the law of nature "do not do unto others what u will not like them do to u"
. That's the golden rule found in the book of Matthew
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by winterfell007(m): 5:36am On Mar 05, 2018
shinarlaura:
Op u re right but then again, for how long will u keep forgiving undecided

There will come a time when u will get tired.

Baby u've got to teach me French in the future. I really admire French language. I admire u too my camerounian babe

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by igboresuper(m): 5:39am On Mar 05, 2018
BUY A PLOT OF LAND IN SWEET ESTATE IN ABEOKUTA FOR ONLY 300K AND BECOME A LANDLORD WITH EASE.

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by mecussey(m): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

I dont believe it, I prefer tolerance. If the woman no get wahala and the man na easy going...boom
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Experience and Knowing are two different things.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by maazikc: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2018
kiss
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

They have landed.

Esteem member of T.A.N(Trolls association of nairaland).

You are most welcome madam.
she is right you know, why not take your own advice and use it to settle down undecided,cos it seems you have it all figured out with the different advice you keep dishing out undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2018
mecussey:

I dont believe it, I prefer tolerance. If the woman no get wahala and the man na easy going...boom
Forgiveness is the bedrock of tolerance
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Good news
.Toks has just forgiven her.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by swiz123(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2018
PrickGetSize:
Marriage is so annoyingly overrated. Can't people just have random fvcks for fun, make babies if necessary and go their separate ways? Why do I have to live with one woman, who would eventually nag and complain over stupid matters, and stay loyal to her for the rest of my life? There will be less problem in this world if people stop seeing marriage as a necessity for adults.

I'm sure the world will be a better place if your daughters lives in your house forever, while becoming baby mamas for fucckboys
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Qsscruz(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
God I need the best marriage ever when I settle down.
Amen. cool
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Absorb
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Ellabae(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Qsscruz:

Amen. cool
Hmmmmn
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.