Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. (41229 Views)

Best marriage Advice Ever (pics) / Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee / Best Marriage advice by a father to his sons...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by mecussey(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Forgiveness is the bedrock of tolerance

I cant forgive a cheating partner...but for tolerance, everybody knows its plus or minus
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
ImaIma1:

I would have asked but me....i am not

Are you married? If NO then you are still available.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by ImaIma1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Are you married? If NO then you are still available.

Yep thats why i said i am not available.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yep thats why i said i am not available.
Happy married life.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by PrickGetSize(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
sweetilicious:
I pray your type of mentality doesn't come around me.

I have big prick and I can take good care of you if you be my baby mama.
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by sweetilicious(f): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrickGetSize:

I have big prick and I can take good care of you if you be my baby mama.
I want children. But i don't think I would with your type
Re: The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. by PrickGetSize(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
sweetilicious:
I want children. But i don't think I would with your type
Why, my love? I'm very caring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.