Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Hypocrisy(sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy(sex) (935 Views)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy(sex) by Ninaperdido(f): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
One of the most controversial and intriguing topics of all time is sex. Since organised societies sprung up during the infancy of mankind, there’s always been a power tussle over the control of sex. Religion, society, the stronger sex et al, these factions want to dictate not just for their adherents and subscribers but to the rest of humanity at large, what to do with their sexual urges. When to have it, when not to, the number of times, even the sort of position, whether or not to use contraceptives etc. Children are being indoctrinated on a daily basis, while adults are being played like saxophones, spilling out whatever tune their Piper wants them to spill.

This is the reality of society as it is. So it’s been since before I was born. Now while I don’t begrudge them their power, it’s the double standards that the adherents and subscribers follow that wounds me up. A lady would tell you that sex is a sin and she’ll be sneaking in male visitors in the cool of the evening. People who have had sex multiple times with multiple partners would be earnestly advising others to save it for their spouses, all these male figures that bear papa or president of fellowships would preach one thing on the altar and then sample the female members in private, many of whom are not so vulnerable. Don’t get me started about the Moslems, their own na worse pass. At night, hijabs transmogrify and possess four feet inside the bushes. I guess I’ve said enough on that.

So that begs the question, why are people like this? many will say it has spiritual implications, and yet they still do it (have sex, while trying to discourage others). Hausa Moslems consider many words relating to sex and reproductive organs as taboos and could come to blows over them yet they disappear and reappear at odd hours. When they do, they take long cleansing ritual baths and recite a lot of Quranic verses.

Why live in chains? Looking over your shoulders. Living double standards, double lives. Emancipate yourself, be responsible for yourself, and best of all, be free. It’s one of the best things about being human. Don’t let anyone ruin it for you. The people who preach to you and dog your footsteps are more dirty than you can ever hope to be………

Written by TruthandPerspectives.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy(sex) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Love this.
Re: Hypocrisy(sex) by Lalas247(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ninaperdido:
One of the most controversial and intriguing topics of all time is sex. Since organised societies sprung up during the infancy of mankind, there’s always been a power tussle over the control of sex. Religion, society, the stronger sex et al, these factions want to dictate not just for their adherents and subscribers but to the rest of humanity at large, what to do with their sexual urges. When to have it, when not to, the number of times, even the sort of position, whether or not to use contraceptives etc. Children are being indoctrinated on a daily basis, while adults are being played like saxophones, spilling out whatever tune their Piper wants them to spill.

This is the reality of society as it is. So it’s been since before I was born. Now while I don’t begrudge them their power, it’s the double standards that the adherents and subscribers follow that wounds me up. A lady would tell you that sex is a sin and she’ll be sneaking in male visitors in the cool of the evening. People who have had sex multiple times with multiple partners would be earnestly advising others to save it for their spouses, all these male figures that bear papa or president of fellowships would preach one thing on the altar and then sample the female members in private, many of whom are not so vulnerable. Don’t get me started about the Moslems, their own na worse pass. At night, hijabs transmogrify and possess four feet inside the bushes. I guess I’ve said enough on that.

So that begs the question, why are people like this? many will say it has spiritual implications, and yet they still do it (have sex, while trying to discourage others). Hausa Moslems consider many words relating to sex and reproductive organs as taboos and could come to blows over them yet they disappear and reappear at odd hours. When they do, they take long cleansing ritual baths and recite a lot of Quranic verses.

Why live in chains? Looking over your shoulders. Living double standards, double lives. Emancipate yourself, be responsible for yourself, and best of all, be free. It’s one of the best things about being human. Don’t let anyone ruin it for you. The people who preach to you and dog your footsteps are more dirty than you can ever hope to be………

Lovely
Re: Hypocrisy(sex) by Organs(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ninaperdido:

Ninaperdido, Well, in my opinion, you are on a wrong footing. If you take religion out of it, and no one should dictate how, when etc to you, you might as well say, with whom etc and put it all on the table. What this means is you cannot say Religion cannot dictate to you, then who is to say who to do it with, remember you said "why live in chains" some people like to do it with dogs, horse, goat, even snakes, and some with dead people and worst still some with children. Also, what manner, some like it up in the anus, some like it with same sex as themselves, so there is no barrier? Hop will society function? So next time use your head when you write or understand that God almighty has set boundaries for our own benefit. So if yes you don't want to live in chains of religion, that's ok, but be ready to live with the consequences as well. HIV is prevalent amongst gay men today. Conclusively, i am muslim and you need to read about what is written about sex for muslims and you will be enlightened and educated to differentiate between what people do and what the faith teaches.
Re: Hypocrisy(sex) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Hypocrisy(sex) by jashar(f): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
While there are several truths in what you've typed you however made an erroneous assumption by implying that everyone who preaches no sex before marriage is a hypocrite.

Now, that's wrong. Some sane and sound people even people who are not under any 'religious' persuasion still practice what they preach.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Know About Men In Relationships / Sex Apart, What Are The Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend. / Which Do You Prefer: Naija Or Foreign Made Inner Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.