Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs (29996 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Adeoluwa7070(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
opethom:
Oga shut up, swear if those scammer never spray you money.... #leaveyahooboysalone #freeyahooboys
yahoo boys spotted

6 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by megabyte2(f): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
The guy hasn't said anything wrong, most Nigerians are confused people. Those criticizing him are yahoo guys and their girlfriends

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Man2utd(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
As a nation, we are standing on a landmine, Have we ever sat to think about what will happen if it becomes impossible to scam the foreigners, its is then you will realise that the heart of men is really despetately wicked, and the unfortunate thing is that the government has turned a blind eye on this guys. Sorry to say but Nigeria is a declining nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by sydneoik(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
UnknownT:
How about Soft Work? Which work soft pass yahoo yahoo
who tell you say yahoo yahoo soft ,
you think its easy to stay all night when others are sleeping...... most people don't know the pain before the Glory.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by VanBommel(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hotshawarma:
your comment is an irony of your moniker......no wisdom
WICKED

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by aiir2303(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
opethom:
Oga profession, you have no right to condemn my English because " your family no pay my school fees "and moreover English is not knowledge is a language my friend
Ogbeni! You're spewing rubbish again. Hes not addressing your grammar alone. The moral of the story is fraud is bad and also illegal.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by piagetskinner(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
falz is still one of the Nigerian artists I still respect... he always tells the truth...

he's a product of proper home grooming

not like those rascals who sing crap and promote nudity

5 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
sydneoik:

who tell you say yahoo yahoo soft ,
you think its easy to stay all night when others are sleeping...... most people don't know the pain before the Glory.
see him face. Pain before glory indeed. Idiot,

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by claremont(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2017
I enjoyed the song actually, even though I don't understand yoruba. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRaNVEsft8
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Hotstew(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Falz should go ask his father how many criminals he has helped to escape the law.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by tiwiex(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities lucrative and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents

My broda. I am with you but u see Nigerians have become cynical. We all know some of those rich fathers cannot point to any serious business but rent seeking, government patronage and at d end plenty corruption don go down. Bottom line, some of d rich people did worse than yahoo yahoo. Like I said, I am with u and Falz. Just trying to explain the cynicism.

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ericmor: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities lucrative and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents

same to our politicians, especially the thieves among them, they should stop hailing them too bcs it makes no seance hailing someone that is milking us and killing the future of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Ejanla07: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2017
livinbygrace:
Very stupid boy,how many salary earner attends their shows?Most of the promoters in entertainment industry have been Involved in one or two shady deals.Go ask E money,tiny of festac,Churchill,Paddy Osha and co how they make their money.Even ifeanyin una,those days in festac.

who is ifeanyin una,

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by mosesabiodun(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Yahoo scam is now gradually becoming an official job in 9ja...shows how far this country has fall. embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ericmor: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2017
claremont:
I enjoyed the song actually, even though I don't understand yoruba. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRaNVEsft8

yes, is a good music with good rhythm. the fact still remains that without money, u can not do anything. we all work to get money to survive. as we struggle to live to die
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Baroba(m): 1:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Not surprised the young man is been criticised for making an honest statement, this is Nigeria were criminals are glorified on a daily basis; for those claiming Falz is making it in music because of his dad, I say ,complete and utter bullshitt.The boy is immensely talented..

Nigerians dey pack church and mosque everyday but from a moral stand point most are bankrupt..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2017
He's right

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2017
As long as their hustle, does not conflict with mine. I can not judge anyone. I am not qualified to judge. I do not think we need more robbers and kidnappers on the streets as our economy has been destroyed by the holy ones.

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Falz..ahm glad your popz got money

And ahm also glad there z a thing called "Yahoo"

Many of y'all hating "Yahoo"...if there wasn't any shii like Yahoo with the irresponsibility of Nigerian Leaders who can't seem to provide shii for Nigerians... Many of y'all wee av byn dead or pweedy much byn in mourning state.

Not in support or against "Yahoo" but Yahoo has generally reduced the no of crime on d street...those who are on s street understand... If you know how many people are into Yahoo ehn..if Yahoo no deyy ehn, so many people for done worse pass "Evans"

Before tackling Yahoo or any other shii like Nigerians blindly do every time...tackle d root cause..they are no different from those that take our money out of d country

God bless their hustle and struggle for bringing our money back

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

Many of y'all hating "Yahoo"...if there wasn't any shii like Yahoo with the irresponsibility of Nigerian Leaders who can't seem to provide shii for Nigerians... Many of y'all wee av byn dead or pweedy much byn in mourning state.

Not in support or against "Yahoo" but Yahoo has generally reduced the no of crime on d street...those who are on s street understand... If you know how many people are into Yahoo ehn..if Yahoo no deyy ehn, so many people for done worse pass "Evans"

Before tackling Yahoo or any other shii like Nigerians blindly do every time...tackle d root cause..they are no different from those that take our money out of d country

Very tru,
If yahoo no dey ehn?
Some guys would have been worst than evans

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by anigbajumo(m): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2017
slimpoet11:
Any girl who is comfortable with her boyfriend being a yahoo boy and fraudster, that girl wasn't properly brought up.

True, my bae is one of the reason am not into yahoo.She always say "anytime I smell sign of yahoo in you am leaving u without thinking twice" just because I have many yahoo guys as fwend,is not easy to b schooling in lautech as a guy nd not doing yy...Thank God shaa,not easy thou....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Wetin consign me ,Salah don come Anfield
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by skillzahblog(m): 2:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Segun wire rips Falz apart for saying musicians should not hail fraud and Fraudsters.

Earlier today Folarin falana known as the Falz said in a video that musicians should not hail fraud and fraudsters in their various music.

In his words he said musical artists should see themselves as role models to the greater society and music should be to inform , educate and entertain the listeners rather than hailing young fraudulent activity In their various songs and in doing so attempt to ruin the future of our young ones.

Segun wire known as chache master has since retaliated in a post on instagram saying.

“You know not the struggle why speak Ill of it. How many futures has the Yahoo boys destroyed Abeg. “

Read more here.

http://www.skillzah.com/2017/06/segun-wire-rips-falz-apart-saying-musicians-not-hail-fraud-fraudsters.html
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ajigiteri(m): 2:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Tenim47:

shut up
Seriously are you mad? Did your father mix his sperm with that of a goat before he injected it in your mum that you are quoting me. Do you want to die suddenly? . If only you have any idea of the negative image Nigeria has in the diaspora, it's hard for us to do biz outside Nigeria cos of Nigerian image. We don't even trust our fellow Nigerians, fellow African are running away from us. You are here supporting foolishness. Anyway you can continue to rot in obscurity. And if you ever quote me again on this forum, you will die by the roadside this year. Save this message cos that's exactly what will happen to you maybe it can serve as example to other fools who think Internet has given them the liberty to amplified their hereditary mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Misterdhee1(m): 3:17am On Jun 23, 2017
UnknownT:
How about Soft Work? Which work soft pass yahoo yahoo
Soft work in the context he sung referred to working hard without hassles (being Talented). You can listen to the song over and over again, and stop trying to castigate him for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Misterdhee1(m): 3:19am On Jun 23, 2017
lajoshua:
If you are an internet fraudster and you can read this. May thunder fall on you.
You f00ls are the reason Nigerians find it hard to conduct genuine online businesses.
Your days are numbered. Idi0ts
!
I was conversing with one and he told me they are making the white suffer because they hate and suffered Blacks. Such a pity dumbness abound in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BlueRayDick: 3:24am On Jun 23, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

So you think only Nigeria has irresponsible government in Africa or in the world generally? Did the other countries with irresponsible leaders turn to yahoo as their kadt resort?
.Am sure you don't know the dent your so called yahoo shii has done to Nigerians globally. Back in the days Nigerians had friends all over the world called pen pals whom they write to and exchange conversation every now and then.But alas this age of internet connectivity, for you to chat a nationality of another country, you will immediately be seen as a potential 'Nigerian prince' whose father left millions in dollars and just want ur little assistance to claim all the money. Isn't that pathetically pathetic?

On the issue of guys turning to kidnapping if not for yahoo,am sure you know kidnapping is now a grave offence in Some parts of Nigeria and may attract death sentence so am sure only unwise people will tie that part. And for the street part, most of us who hate this fraudulent way of living also grew on the streets, we took the good parts of the street; the dogged spirit, the never say never spirit,etc and we applied it in the right path we chose and that has made the difference.

By the way, I have enough friends who decided to toe the yahoo line whom are from the middle class(i.e not poor like people always want us to believe most yahoo boys were led into it by poverty) and only engaged in the internet fraud simply because they are nit ready to have a moderate family, own a car or two and live a decent life.They want to live Miami life in Lagos everyday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Misterdhee1(m): 3:26am On Jun 23, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

Stop being silly oga. Yahoo itself is a crime. It amazes me when you guys say the shit. How come most Yahoo boys resort into armed robbery or drug pushing when they no longer hit. It simply shows that most of them are lazy and criminal minded individuals, hiding under our gov't ineptitude to perpetuate crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Rumors Of Giving Birth To A Baby / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) / #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.