Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs (29997 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Tfbaby(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
In Short.

Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips

Gbam!
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by mayowagabriel(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities attractive and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents

well said
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Armytes(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips and
Qdot

I don't blame them...coz there are many graduate without job every year...
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by neyobills: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities attractive and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents

I don't usually comment on here but I have actually lost respect to Falz with this his holier than thou attitude which is a weakness in most Nigerians, because he should know better and stop disgracing himself by spewing trash an educated illiterate would.

Let's ask ourselves why hasn't anyone had problems with rap artists In the US for promoting drug smuggling with tracks like Gucci Mane "Bricks",TI "Dope Boys"Nas "street dreams"50 cent "corner bodega"or Rick Ross "hustling".

It's because they have a viable entertainmemt censorship agency that is why u see parental advisory for explicit content on most rap artist CD,s and mixtapes so that holier than thou advocates like Falz would steer clear of buying the CD,s and everyone goes home smiling.

What Falz should be concerned about is government support for Nollywood and having a viable censorship agency, if he has a problem with anyone's music lyrics he should channel his grievances to Nigerian censorship boards.

Nigerians like to bedevil their own a lot more than it should be, there are internet fraudsters in about every country of the world and even the US has its fair share of them,they are loads of internet fraudsters in countries like Romania, Cyprus, Philippines,India,China,Turkey but u never hear them bedevil their own.

Artist ought to produce songs thats a reflection of the society at large and I haven't seen any Nigerian song promoting fraud so far so good, if anyone knows of any, I'm all ears,Falz rant is typical of a "Omo get inside"ovegrown baby.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by sydneoik(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
see him face. Pain before glory indeed. Idiot,

Who would have ever thought such a retard could be on NL.....
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by joeybillz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
In Short.

Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips

jaywon inclusive
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ivolt: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
opethom:
LEAVE YAHOO BOYS ALONE

Stop destroying our image!
Stop stealing from people!
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ivolt: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
neyobills:

I don't usually comment on here but I have actually lost respect to Falz with this his holier than thou attitude which is a weakness in most Nigerians, because he should know better and stop disgracing himself by spewing trash an educated illiterate would.

Let's ask ourselves why hasn't anyone had problems with rap artists In the US for promoting drug smuggling with tracks like Gucci Mane "Bricks",TI "Dope Boys"Nas "street dreams"50 cent "corner bodega"or Rick Ross "hustling".

It's because they have a viable entertainmemt censorship agency that is why u see parental advisory for explicit content on most rap artist CD,s and mixtapes so that holier than thou advocates like Falz would steer clear of buying the CD,s and everyone goes home smiling.

What Falz should be concerned about is government support for Nollywood and having a viable censorship agency, if he has a problem with anyone's music lyrics he should channel his grievances to Nigerian censorship boards.

Nigerians like to bedevil their own a lot more than it should be, there are internet fraudsters in about every country of the world and even the US has its fair share of them,they are loads of internet fraudsters in countries like Romania, Cyprus, Philippines,India,China,Turkey but u never hear them bedevil their own.

Artist ought to produce songs thats a reflection of the society at large and I haven't seen any Nigerian song promoting fraud so far so good, if anyone knows of any, I'm all ears,Falz rant is typical of a "Omo get inside"ovegrown baby.

For people with criminal minds, it is impossible to think of an alternative.
Enjoy your loot while it lasts.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BlueRayDick: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
neyobills:

If you ask me, sincerely I will tell you most people having problem with what falz said are either fraudsters,girldfriends to fraudsters or beneficiary of fraudulent activities. I mean what is wrong in he expressing his opinion concerning a societal vice when he was asked for his opinion?

Simply put, he said musicians should stop making fraudulent activities seem like an acceptable norm in their music. This is what people like 9ice et al have been doing by singing about fraudulent activities and even mentioning names of well known young men with mysterious sources of wealth. Young school leavers should not be made to see internet fraud as the only option other than armed robbery. This is what a normal human being should comprehend.

I think most of those commenting against falz here are a little bit intimidated by his educational background and financial background.Just look away from his background and see the message he is trying to pass across.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Yabiola26(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
UnknownT:
How about Soft Work? Which work soft pass yahoo yahoo

MMM grin
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by bakynes(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
I used to castigate yahoo boys too back in school, because they date all the fine girls and drive the best cars so I hated them because we were collecting allowance and pocket money from Daddy and Mummy. Fast forward you graduate, no job dem call you for test or interview na 10,000 people you go see for 5 job slots. They will allocate to their friends, we tried business by starting small, lack of Electricity, state tax and local govt tax will Run down the business, before you know it you are back to square one. Parents are now Retired no more money like that.

Your long term girlfriend will leave you for somebody richer, harsh realities in Nigeria begins to set in, Omo now I dey consider to do yahoo.

Nigeria dey reset person brain, most rich people are into illegal things,those that are doing legal things have done illegal things in the past. Nobody wants to help anybody anymore. Harsh realities begins to set in, man don dey Old,man must survive,When Man go settle down dey get pikin.

The root cause of Nigeria's problem is wicked and greedy politicians.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Jodha(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
judgedredd22:

runaway lover, i just dey look you o! grin grin

Lol....I just dey look yhu too...

Nah wah to yhu...how have yhu been..?
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
hebenezher:
oh GOD! What are you saying Mr man!? Do you listen to foreign musics? raps in particular, the likes of lil Wayne, 2pac, big notorious, and so. falz made that useless statement because he never once experience what they call "hardship." The dunce completed his studies in one of the best universities in the states. what does he know?
What do you have to say our politicians, if such sh*t is said about yahoo boys? don't quote me wrong, I'm not in support of fraudulent, I'm only trying to give a better view of what could have led/prompt to that act. make falz face im business, he had lost the respect I had for him with this gibberish he uttered!
american rappers promote drug pushing. Drug pushing is far better than yahoo. Yahoo idiots claim to be smart and outsmarting others. Drug pusher are selling drugs for money. Now that is called hustle.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by texazzpete(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
livinbygrace:
Very stupid boy,how many salary earner attends their shows?Most of the promoters in entertainment industry have been Involved in one or two shady deals.Go ask E money,tiny of festac,Churchill,Paddy Osha and co how they make their money.Even ifeanyin una,those days in festac.

To think your nairaland name is 'livingbygrace' and you can post this drivel. You should change it to 'livingbyfraud'.

If your salary cannot pay the N5k to attend these shows, why condemn others whose salary can?

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by neyobills: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
ivolt:

For people with criminal minds, it is impossible to think of an alternative.
Enjoy your loot while it lasts.

For people with cracked craniums and damaged brains it's impossible to expect much.

Enjoy your disability till a miracle happens.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by neyobills: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:

If you ask me, sincerely I will tell you most people having problem with what falz said are either fraudsters,girldfriends to fraudsters or beneficiary of fraudulent activities. I mean what is wrong in he expressing his opinion concerning a societal vice when he was asked for his opinion?

Simply put, he said musicians should stop making fraudulent activities seem like an acceptable norm in their music. This is what people like 9ice et al have been doing by singing about fraudulent activities and even mentioning names of well known young men with mysterious sources of wealth. Young school leavers should not be made to see internet fraud as the only option other than armed robbery. This is what a normal human being should comprehend.

I think most of those commenting against falz here are a little bit intimidated by his educational background and financial background.Just look away from his background and see the message he is trying to pass across.

If u ask me everything is wrong with someone of his calibre making unguarded statements,in saner climes every category of music goes through some kind of government regulated censorship agency,if the track and it's video is cleared,there is absolutely nothing he can do, if he has any problem whatsoever,he should channel it to the censorship board and stop been a cry baby.

Simply put there guys are in the entertainment industry and anything they do or say should be seen as nothing but good old entertainment,what manner of bad belleism is calling out 9ice for forks sake, why haven't u called out 50cent for his P.I.M.P track for promoting prostitution or the notorious BIG,s ten crack commandments for promoting drugs, BTW is it the wire wire he said that's giving y'all sleepless night, last time I check a wire transfer is safe and legal and as for the young men with mysterious sources of income u mentioned as long as they haven't been found guilty of fraud in any competent court of law they remain law abiding citizens and could also sue your likes for defamation of character which u will pay for with your measly savings in the bank.

I think most people commenting against Falz are right thinking people who are rather ashamed that an artist of his pedigree could stoop so low to making unguided statements like"Ara Oko" in my language which loosely translates to village people
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by casspersteve: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
conductor1:
Just when I thought I would spend today happily without talking about Nigeria, Nigerians bash Falz for criticizing musicians praising Internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys in their music.
I curse the day Nigeria was founded. I curse Luggard who created this shithole. I curse Britain. Anybody who calls himself a Nigerian is an animal. Anybody who criticizes Falz or supports Yahoo boys will lose his life savings to fraudsters.
Tufiakwa. I spit on Osunbande's bald head.
lwkmd nairaland una no go kill me
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BlueRayDick: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
neyobills:

If u ask me everything is wrong with someone of his calibre making unguarded statements,in saner climes every category of music goes through some kind of government regulated censorship agency,if the track and it's video is cleared,there is absolutely nothing he can do, if he has any problem whatsoever,he should channel it to the censorship board and stop been a cry baby.

Simply put there guys are in the entertainment industry and anything they do or say should be seen as nothing but good old entertainment,what manner of bad belleism is calling out 9ice for forks sake, why haven't u called out 50cent for his P.I.M.P track for promoting prostitution or the notorious BIG,s ten crack commandments for promoting drugs, BTW is it the wire wire he said that's giving y'all sleepless night, last time I check a wire transfer is safe and legal and as for the young men with mysterious sources of income u mentioned as long as they haven't been found guilty of fraud in any competent court of law they remain law abiding citizens and could also sue your likes for defamation of character which u will pay for with your measly savings in the bank.

I think most people commenting against Falz are right thinking people who are rather ashamed that an artist of his pedigree could stoop so low to making unguided statements like"Ara Oko" in my language which loosely translates to village people

Music is only entertainment and yet people worship fela till today because he fought injustice and oppression with his songs? Do you know how many human rights activist were inspired by fela's songs? Do you know how people both within Nigeria and outside the country still revere him till date? And yet you say its all entertainment? smh.

lol....See this guy now forming baby lawyer suddenly. The same yahoo guys who who cant stand the sight of police officers just passing by without hiding for fear of arrest and you talking about legal means, blah...defamation blah blah and what have you.

Before you start lecturing law, am sure you know defamation has defences of which justification is one of them. Abeg go apply as the yahoo boys press secretary/legal adviser jare.

As far as any right thinking Nigerian who still has little integrity in him/her will believe, Falz has done well by speaking against one of the numerous vices that has made the rest of the world see Nigeria in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by neyobills: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Music is only entertainment and yet people worship fela till today because he fought injustice and oppression with his songs? Do you know how many human rights activist were inspired by fela's songs? Do you know how people both within Nigeria and outside the country still revere him till date? And yet you say its all entertainment? smh.

lol....See this guy now forming baby lawyer suddenly. The same yahoo guys who who cant stand the sight of police officers just passing by without hiding for fear of arrest and you talking about legal means, blah...defamation blah blah and what have you.

Before you start lecturing law, am sure you know defamation has defences of which justification is one of them. Abeg go apply as the yahoo boys press secretary/legal adviser jare.

As far as any right thinking Nigerian who still has little integrity in him/her will believe, Falz has done well by speaking against one of the numerous vices that has made the rest of the world see Nigeria in bad light.

Do yourself a favor of going to the African Shrine in Ikeja to call out Fela for promoting smoking and the use of hard drugs then come back with the stories if u are lucky to be back at all,Oh isn't it because of ur hero Fela u started smoking week since u have been 12 years, your line of arguement is flawed and holds no logic whatsoever.

The problem of this country is with folks like u when u see any young man making it all that comes to to to ur mind is ohhh he is into yahoo bla bla bla, but when u see an older guy like Evans who can hardly speak good English and express himself making it you say ohhh he is a nothing but a buisnessman,no proofs no nothing just stereotyping and pulling up allegations out of thin air.

This isnt about been a baby lawyer,its what every sane and well informed person should know,the onus of proof lies with the accuser so if u want to label anyone as a fraudster you should have proof beyond reasonable doubt to back up your claim else the courts strikes out your charges on lack of merit.

Is it the wire wire that's making u having sleepless night,last time I checked wire transfers are legit,or do u have proof that any of the names of the people he mentioned has been convicted for fraud,if not shove your sob stories down your ass or head to the censorship board kapish.

Any right thinking Nigerian with intergrity will know that an artiste with the pedigree of Falz should know better than making unguided statement that could ruin the budding image of the Nollywood music industry by bedevilling other artist and Nigerians in general with baseless accusations.

Falz dad is a SAN if he knows any internet fraudsters he will be doing his dad chambers a big favor by charging them to court,hopefully he has enough proof else his ailing music career will be sent into the oblivion when he is made to empty his measly savings on a defamation of character suit
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by akigbemaru: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
So true and for real! Especially 9ice, he desperately wanna comebck! Most of them are fraudsters so we aint suprise to see them hailin their colleagues

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by anigbajumo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Emmanuelson:

And you think she won't leave you for someone that is richer and well made than you
Who I'm I to judge thou
Just saying
And you call yourself a ladokite☹️☹️☹️

There must b a positive vibes from her if she will,she never bothered by money nd she is not materialistic, all wat she want is attention, dating her for over 3yrs nd she had never asked of 1kobo....
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Emmanuelson(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
anigbajumo:

There must b a positive vibes from her if she will,she never bothered by money nd she is not materialistic, all wat she want is attention, dating her for over 3yrs nd she had never asked of 1kobo....

Niqqa grow up...I graduated from that school and I bet you're still an undergraduate I know what's up and more experienced than you ...take my advice now or you will thank me later when the girl dump your ass
I'm really disappointed a ladokite can spill this trash
This generation of ladokite they amuse me
Grow up bro before ur mates leave u for that position u deh all because of a woman
Look at it like this EVE betrayed ADAM,,,DELILAH betrayed SAMSON
Grow up bro
My one cent weh I fit give u be this
Thank me later
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by anigbajumo(m): 1:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Emmanuelson:

Niqqa grow up...I graduated from that school and I bet you're still an undergraduate I know what's up and more experienced than you ...take my advice now or you will thank me later when the girl dump your ass
I'm really disappointed a ladokite can spill this trash
This generation of ladokite they amuse me
Grow up bro before ur mates leave u for that position u deh all because of a woman
Look at it like this EVE betrayed ADAM,,,DELILAH betrayed SAMSON
Grow up bro
My one cent weh I fit give u be this
Thank me later

You are funny,I said she is one of the reason not that she is the main reason,bro I can't do yy,am hustling nigga but yy never,I knw wat my guys are passing through. Myvbest fwend will call me to sit down nd tell me why am wasting my time for not doing them,i always laugh at them.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BlueRayDick: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2017
neyobills:

Do yourself a favor of going to the African Shrine in Ikeja to call out Fela for promoting smoking and the use of hard drugs then come back with the stories if u are lucky to be back at all,Oh isn't it because of ur hero Fela u started smoking week since u have been 12 years, your line of arguement is flawed and holds no logic whatsoever.

The problem of this country is with folks like u when u see any young man making it all that comes to to to ur mind is ohhh he is into yahoo bla bla bla, but when u see an older guy like Evans who can hardly speak good English and express himself making it you say ohhh he is a nothing but a buisnessman,no proofs no nothing just stereotyping and pulling up allegations out of thin air.

This isnt about been a baby lawyer,its what every sane and well informed person should know,the onus of proof lies with the accuser so if u want to label anyone as a fraudster you should have proof beyond reasonable doubt to back up your claim else the courts strikes out your charges on lack of merit.

Is it the wire wire that's making u having sleepless night,last time I checked wire transfers are legit,or do u have proof that any of the names of the people he mentioned has been convicted for fraud,if not shove your sob stories down your ass or head to the censorship board kapish.

Any right thinking Nigerian with intergrity will know that an artiste with the pedigree of Falz should know better than making unguided statement that could ruin the budding image of the Nollywood music industry by bedevilling other artist and Nigerians in general with baseless accusations.

Falz dad is a SAN if he knows any internet fraudsters he will be doing his dad chambers a big favor by charging them to court,hopefully he has enough proof else his ailing music career will be sent into the oblivion when he is made to empty his measly savings on a defamation of character suit
Sincerely I don't know what to say to you to make you see the light cos it seems you already made up your mind to defend a fraudulent way of living till your dying days. Or how would you live out the part where I only used fela's music as source of inspiration and not his lifestyle? For 4cks sake I never said anything about his smoking weed or adulterous life. Damn! We are talking about musical content here that some musician's songs promote the idea of taking internet fraud as a day job and you keep spewing this trash you put up here.

OK to make it simple for you, the little boy segun wire that trended earlier in the year for saying his future ambition is to become a yahoo boy, isn't it obvious he was influenced by his environment and what he listens to? And to make it worse, the guy that posted the video(zlatan ibile) has a song that promotes this same fraudulent way of life we are talking about.

If any right thinking human being still thinks falz has no right to speak his mind on an issue that has to do with the future of our kids, then such person need serious psychiatric evaluation.

Yet again you talk about baseless accusations coming from falz when he made none. He never called out anybody,it's just like when onyeka onwenu talked about ladies in musical videos allowing guys to touch them anyhow and use them as sex object. She was interviewed by the same hip TV and said it's degrading for a woman. Yet nobody tried to talk her down or drag her family background into it.

I still believe you lots have some serious issues with falz being educated, having a good family background and not being a fan/praise singer of internet fraudsters that do our image more bad than good.You may not agree but it's well written all over your arguments from the first post you made on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by micbright: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
If you know what these fraudsters do to enhance their biz, u won't be supporting their glorification by musicians. Rituals with human parts and d rest...abeg, #IstandwithFalz
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by doublecross(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Falz is an idiot.....its a pity i used to like the idiot. Leave these yahoo boys alone. What have they done? Them steal him papa money?
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by doublecross(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
No matter what falz says, nice is still better off in music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.