Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs (29999 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by judgedredd22(m): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Jodha:
Falz is getting more handsome nowadays grin grin..

runaway lover, i just dey look you o! grin grin
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Lastking147(m): 3:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Stop being silly oga. Yahoo itself is a crime. It amazes me when you guys say the shit. How come most Yahoo boys resort into armed robbery or drug pushing when they no longer hit. It simply shows that most of them are lazy and criminal minded individuals, hiding under our gov't ineptitude to perpetuate crime.

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Monzuur(m): 5:13am On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
In Short.
Falz slams;
9ice Reminisce CDQ Ola Dips
Qdot
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by aint(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Hotshawarma:
your comment is an irony of your moniker......no wisdom
you are the one lacking wisdom your fada we no fit kidnap,create baby factory, fake drugs factory, if I meet your mama on meet1 she go hear wen
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by agrovick(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2017
We are a nation with no conscience, no morals.
Look at some never do well criticizing Falz for speaking the gospel truth.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by 1stMD: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Read: How to Make Money on Instagram, The Ultimate Guide: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/make-money-on-instagram.html
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Sydney17(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
I hate fraud and condemn it! But maybe it's Karma fucking the whites! Who get paid for the brutal way they subject our fore fathers to in the name of slave trade! Their sons are being punished for the sins of their father
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by hebenezher(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities attractive and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents
oh GOD! What are you saying Mr man!? Do you listen to foreign musics? raps in particular, the likes of lil Wayne, 2pac, big notorious, and so. falz made that useless statement because he never once experience what they call "hardship." The dunce completed his studies in one of the best universities in the states. what does he know?
What do you have to say our politicians, if such sh*t is said about yahoo boys? don't quote me wrong, I'm not in support of fraudulent, I'm only trying to give a better view of what could have led/prompt to that act. make falz face im business, he had lost the respect I had for him with this gibberish he uttered!

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by origima: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=jeflexy post=57765211]Falz is stupid... And it's a pity i used to like him and i still do...

I apologize on behalf of falz for he knows not what he was saying...

God bless every Igbo dollar earners like Evans and enlarge the coast of every afonja scammer like Tinubu..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cursed tribes, it shall never be well with them...

Complete Animal
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Abudu2000(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2017
False sorry falz is seriously crazy!! He dat said soft work nko?? Abi is not Him that said "is our work o"

Rubbish!! Is it that they have oppressed him in a club or something abi who no like riches??

Seeems I will lay off nairaland for a while now coz the mods are hugging on something recently
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by origima: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
hebenezher:
oh GOD! What are you saying Mr man!? Do you listen to foreign musics? raps in particular, the likes of lil Wayne, 2pac, big notorious, and so. falz made that useless statement because he never once experience what they call "hardship." The dunce completed his studies in one of the best universities in the states. what does he know?
What do you have to say our politicians, if such sh*t is said about yahoo boys? don't quote me wrong, I'm not in support of fraudulent, I'm only trying to give a better view of what could have led/prompt to that act. make falz face im business, he had lost the respect I had for him with this gibberish he uttered!

Another complete hooligan talking..... idiot,Enand

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Sard(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2017
BlueRayDick:

By the way, I have enough friends who decided to toe the yahoo line whom are from the middle class(i.e not poor like people always want us to believe most yahoo boys were led into it by poverty) and only engaged in the internet fraud simply because they are nit ready to have a moderate family, own a car or two and live a decent life.They want to live Miami life in Lagos everyday.

Bless you for this last paragraph. The root of yahoo yahoo is not poverty, but rather greed. When I was an undergraduate, most of the guys I knew (some were my close friends then) who were into it were receiving from home as much as double of what I was receiving. Their monthly allowance
would last a normal guy for at least 6 weeks.
It's just greed. Not poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Sard(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Fvcked up country.
Look at the number of people defending the menace.
You guys are making it hard for serious people like us who want to make honest and legal money online. Anytime people hear or see the name "Nigeria", they often take to their heels. You ain't the only ones suffering from the problems of Nigeria.
One unique thing about them is that they'll go into bigger and worse crimes once yahoo yahoo is no more paying as it used to do.
Awon criminals!
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by hebenezher(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2017
origima:

Another complete hooligan talking..... idiot,Enand
meaning you hardly comprehend my explanation!? smh..
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ebby9z(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
It takes boldness, discipline and integrity for someone in the music industry to come out and say this. I have always said it that an average Nigerian is corrupt, greedy and dubious, that's why we get the kind of leaders we get.
For an average Nigerian, stealing or grabbing other people's property gives them no moral hassle.
Shout out to all the young guys out there doing legitimate work. It's not easy but God roll surely reward us all.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Philadelphia: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Most musicians in Nigeria and even the world are yahoo boys or made it through yahoo or selling hard drugs. Music is a disguise for them.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ebby9z(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
hebenezher:
You're very shallow for this comment. I didn't attend any "best university", my dad is a poor teacher, we used to find it hard to eat, yet I didn't go into fraud. Pls, there's no excuse for crime. Moreover most of the Yahoo bits are from middle class homes. Once you're a thief, you're a thief, so go and sit down
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ovaRAYted(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2017
lajoshua:
If you are an internet fraudster and you can read this. May thunder fall on you.
You f00ls are the reason Nigerians find it hard to conduct genuine online businesses.
Your days are numbered. Idi0ts
!

lol..bros goann sleep
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Frankaka8(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
In Short.

Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips

including Grand Theft Dammy for the Ladies.m. grin
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BlueRayDick: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
hebenezher:

If u say u are not in support of internet fraud and u still end up saying u've lost all respect for Falz because he spoke out against internet fraud...Sincerely I don't know what make of your post.

If u will be sincere with yourself majority of those engaging in yahoo are people in the middle class who are not contented with the life in the middle class like their parents and want to earn armed robbers salary at all cost. U people keep making it seem as if once u are poor and the govt doesn't give a 4ck about u, yahoo should be the next thing. Haven't u read about sons and daughters of cleaners, fishermen and gateman being the best graduating students and being given jobs immediately because of their academic prowess? Can't we nigerians do without fraud?

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by GavelSlam: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2017
ajigiteri:

Seriously are you mad? Did your father mix his sperm with that of a goat before he injected it in your mum that you are quoting me. Do you want to die suddenly? . If only you have any idea of the negative image Nigeria has in the diaspora, it's hard for us to do biz outside Nigeria cos of Nigerian image. We don't even trust our fellow Nigerians, fellow African are running away from us. You are here supporting foolishness. Anyway you can continue to rot in obscurity. And if you ever quote me again on this forum, you will die by the roadside this year. Save this message cos that's exactly what will happen to you maybe it can serve as example to other fools who think Internet has given them the liberty to amplified their hereditary mediocrity.

I too like this guy.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Stop being silly oga. Yahoo itself is a crime. It amazes me when you guys say the shit. How come most Yahoo boys resort into armed robbery or drug pushing when they no longer hit. It simply shows that most of them are lazy and criminal minded individuals, hiding under our gov't ineptitude to perpetuate crime.

My friend ah will also advise you to quit byn silly, when you read the papers you see a couple of people who have jobs being caught pushing drugs..https://www.nairaland.com/1800501/four-yoruba-ndlea-staff-caught
http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/12/nigerias-drug-law-enforcement-agency-arrests-three-suspected-cocaine-smugglers-lagos
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193745-ndlea-arrests-suspected-drug-baron-intercepts-576kg-of-narcotics.html

Mr mahn quit selling poo to gullible Nigerians...and qwyt fooling around with ya suit and tie job..enter d street and get ya facts right [many a lot who are armed robbers, have been armed robbers long before yahoo, and they tried looking for a way out, sadly Yahoo couldn't do it back and they returned to their job]

Tiz qwyt easy to shout Yahoo z a crime , but Tax evaders are not criminals, Politicians are not criminals, Some Pastors are not criminals, Business men are not criminals

And if you was intelligent, and could prolly read, ah can't remember saying Yahoo z not a crime, all ah said tiz a line of work that has reduced many a lot from armed robbery...

Bros enter area and observe...ah no need all this long talk, except yhu wanna be fooling yourself.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by martinseo: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] i would actually support falz on this, if he does same or not is none of my biz but i support him on this one. and am surprised seeing some people going angry about what he said, God Will give us all senses o. even religion sef has to be check mated on this wire issue. some of them in one way or another knowingly or unknowingly acknowledge this wire boys. God bless Nigeria
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by dembularrr: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Hotshawarma:
your comment is an irony of your moniker......no wisdom
t

Probably the tongue out sticking type, crippled pose and definitely the baby bump picture portrait type.
Unbelievably ignorant about things.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ObaroFaisal(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
ajigiteri:
Referring to 9ice who once contested to be a parliamentarian in Nigerian legislation. Nigeria is a joke.

9Ice comes to mind... Investor Bj
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
anigbajumo:

True, my bae is one of the reason am not into yahoo.She always say "anytime I smell sign of yahoo in you am leaving u without thinking twice" just because I have many yahoo guys as fwend,is not easy to b schooling in lautech as a guy nd not doing yy...Thank God shaa,not easy thou....
bro, abeg you fit connect me with your G- friends
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
firebaby:

Thank you the first tym I listened to 9ice living things I was like is this not Yahoo boys he is hailing in his song....although I don't know others but the name hushpipu makes me to know others he is hailing in his music is the same computer guys like hushpipu....9ice wants to desperately come out back....but he forgot that stars are born everyday with better music that really makes sense.....
thank God 9ice wasn't elected in Oyo state because he would have been a total mediocre. he just exposed himself as being a fraudstar. never would I think of voting for that idiot if he ever contests in this country cos he will surely steal more than most politicians. 9ice upbringing must be very rough and I suspect he was once an armed robber. Photocopy,gongo aso,etc are not his real self,his real self is "living things" . and he will always remain a local artist with the state Nigeria is right now,someone can still praise fraudsters in his music?

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by firebaby(f): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
iamrealdeji:
thank God 9ice wasn't elected in Oyo state because he would have been a total mediocre. he just exposed himself as being a fraudstar. never would I think of voting for that idiot if he ever contests in this country cos he will surely steal more than most politicians. 9ice upbringing must be very rough and I suspect he was once an armed robber. Photocopy,gongo aso,etc are not his real self,his real self is "living things" . and he will always remain a local artist with the state Nigeria is right now,someone can still praise fraudsters in his music?

Bro.....people can do anything for money o
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by spiritedtete: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2017
I am actually ashamed to be a Nigerian. The negative vibe is just too damaging. Any one dealing with you as a Nigerian will always have some reservations about the criminality in you.

But what can one do... Even if I renounce my citizenship I still can't take away the fact that I am a Nigerian.

Even Nigerians don't trust themselves. Is that bad!
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by WildABO: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Our cruel society applauds mediocrity. cry
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Emmanuelson(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2017
anigbajumo:

True, my bae is one of the reason am not into yahoo.She always say "anytime I smell sign of yahoo in you am leaving u without thinking twice" just because I have many yahoo guys as fwend,is not easy to b schooling in lautech as a guy nd not doing yy...Thank God shaa,not easy thou....

And you think she won't leave you for someone that is richer and well made than you
Who I'm I to judge thou
Just saying
And you call yourself a ladokite☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.