Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria (49027 Views)

Why gossip mill Nigeria was removed by facebook. / Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by GossipGirl1(f): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Elmojiid:
wetin they do all this Igbo slf...why hailing e money abi wetin he they call himslf, mayb u guys don forget say that honeywells is own by afonja....we afonja are legit so na afonja pay him,no hateing on e money.
We're quite aware that it's owned by a yoruba man nobody is dragging it with you"..
E money has made his money just work hard to make your own too,,abi na your papa get honeywell?

2 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Wapbullet:
See them
And inside that containers will be some hiding powdery stuffs that will be sold in Malaysia. I know many guys into shipping firms and haulages, but are not spending uselessly like he does. It is based on commisions and negotiations when u are not the owner of the line. That pics are for the mumus.
That is just a cover up. At least Evans has shown their secret.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Elmojiid(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
GossipGirl1:
We're quite aware that it's owned by a yoruba man nobody is dragging it with you"..
E money has made his money just work hard to make your own too,,abi na your papa get honeywell?
respect urslf,work hard,drink water and mind ur business

3 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by gozzlin: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
Igbos and Container are like (Uncle Zuma Pics)

I love my brothers from the south East

That babe in your profile is lovely. Please help me with her phone digits. I have a modelling contract for her.

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by initiate: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
Igbos and Container are like (Uncle Zuma Pics)

I love my brothers from the south East

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by megabyte2(f): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2017
So it's E-money that owns Five star shipping coy never knew
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Arnoldo(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Which serious business executive has time for this? undecided
Tony elumelu does more than this... stop hating man

3 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by I888(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:
Much love Emoney

You're an inspiration to me and my generation.

God continue to bless you young money.

Love you forever Gee.

Better go and develop entrepreneurial energy so that you can have food on your table.

7 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Chai....Ego dikwa mma

Uwa bu Carica Papaya

Yaw cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Rolly22(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Fresca post=57765879]Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff [/quot

you're Just a beauty without common sense
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by scarletkinq(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2017
I love the igbos cause they rather start something small than work for stipends...Business minded be your own fucking boss/hero
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money took to Instagram to show off to everyone questioning his source of wealth the loads of containers his shipping company (Five Star shipping company) shipped and cleared for Honeywell Mill Nigeria.

It's no news that lot of Nigerians been questioning E-money's source of wealth
But Emoney in this new video ha proved he's so legit.

See photos below

Link to video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnYk7dllgZ/

But there is nothing to prove that he is the one who shipped these containers. All what is in the video is a man walking around and leaving. So what is the essence of this video? Lets hope this isnt a setup video . Because someone did a similar thing in a nigeria stadium and went abroad to tell the whites his father owns the stadium and wants to sell it. God bless us al

5 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by RockyEyo(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff

Success hater I see you ( If you haven't noticed, any post about success you just find yourself hating it) This has to do with your village things o undecided Better ask ur Chi to break this yoke angry

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by goldedprince: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2017
but where did the first money come frm. that is the big question that will never be answered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2017
goldedprince:
but where did the first money come frm. that is the big question that will never be answered
even in the video sef . There is nothing ,he just strolled around and left.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by oluwasheun94(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:

You didn't make any sense
she made a lot of sense
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by RockyEyo(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
onatisi:

But there is nothing to prove that he is the one who shipped these containers. All what is in the video is a man walking around and leaving. So what is the essence of this video? Lets hope it isnt a setup video . Beacause someone did a similar thing in a nigeria stadium and went abroad to tell the whites his father owns the stadium and wants to sell it. God bless us all

Siddon there dey wait bus..... men don move, things dey happen, Some still dey try to explain, Guy I'll say this: You go on and make things happen and let the world be there explaining to whoever cares to listen.
TeamMovingForward

4 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Vikky014(f): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
biggestbros:
And they want these one to support Biafra, where will he start from.
Same with the Ubahs, and those spare parts sellers in ladipo.
your brain is filled with tissue paper. Not supporting the mumu Nnamdi that is going about a good thing in a wrong way. but just want to tell u that you must not live in ur country of origin before you do any business.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
grayht:
Stop posting rubbish... E concern u?

Even if e no concern Biafra as una no get sense e concern Nigeria and Nigerians, remember you are using Nigeria port

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by AK481(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
kiddoiLL:
LLNP and more success. I dont have time to hate on anybody, my prayer is God should bless me too so i'll be a helping hand to my country and the world
Two men decided to seek for financial assistance,one was so poor and tattered the other was appearing rich coming out from a range, they went to meet a dangote for a million Naira loan.(a rich man will rather give u loan and write it off than dash u money)

Who do u think he will give the loan?

There is something strange about giving help.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by DollarAngel(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
GOD BLESS THIS IGBO MAN

2 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Chai this one Pain Yoruba Muslims Die those above questioning whats inside the container na Rat Poison (ota pia pia) Honey well company go process am, his trying to reduce the population of Afonjas due the current recession....

Who do you think owns Honeywell?

5 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by SaulRazor: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Crazy dude, walk into a port at Honeywell Terminal with a ship coming in from another country and you write 'fivestarshippingltd', na your ship ? or you import items and call that shipping ?

Many will not understand the depth of what you wrote here but I get your point
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by sternlley(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
[b][/b]hater grin
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by deebsman1(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
So Yoruba Muslims are now ur new target, lifeless slowpoke. Can't u pipu just try to av a life of ur own, instead of being filled with hate. Ode oshi

KingsoBabaTips:
Chai this one Pain Yoruba Muslims Die those above questioning whats inside the container na Rat Poison (ota pia pia) Honey well company go process am, his trying to reduce the population of Afonjas due the current recession....

2 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by sternlley(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
nope ....its actually w-money
megabyte2:
So it's E-money that owns Five star shipping coy never knew
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by eph12(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
They are always into importing and exporting until they're caught and the truth comes out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by darepapi: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
I dont blame you after all na ur mama cause am ...

Murderer!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:
Much love Emoney

You're an inspiration to me and my generation.

God continue to bless you young money.

Love you forever Gee.
He is not a Musician so i don't know the inspiration you need from him
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by danthamccoy(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff
Lol. This guy cannot just win.
When he keeps quiet, everybody clamours to know the source of his wealth. When he tries to reveal said source, there's obviously something fishy else why would he be trying to prove he is legit. Na wa for una sha.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
female zombie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? / Chidinma Ekile Stuns At Sisters Wedding In Tanzania (photos) / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.