Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria (49025 Views)

Why gossip mill Nigeria was removed by facebook. / Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He is not a Musician so i don't know the inspiration you need from him

Go suck your thumb kid

#Move
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by tobibodunde1992: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:
Much love Emoney
You're an inspiration to me and my generation.
God continue to bless you young money.
Love you forever Gee.
love you forever bawo? u tnk he knows u?
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Adeoluwa7070(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Chai this one Pain Yoruba Muslims Die those above questioning whats inside the container na Rat Poison (ota pia pia) Honey well company go process am, his trying to reduce the population of Afonjas due the current recession....
Come here young man
Yes you that is talking
Don't be shy
Say after me
Anywhere they have used my brain to wrap fufu
I unwrapped myself in Jesus name Amen
Now you can go
It is well with you idiot
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
RockyEyo:

Siddon there dey wait bus..... men don move, things dey happen, Some still dey try to explain, Guy I'll say this: You go on and make things happen and let the world be there explaining to whoever cares to listen.
TeamMovingForward
The same way evans wqs making things move ? By kidnapping ppl ,moving them to igando, collectingbmillions of naira in ransome then moving to ghana and south africa ? Ok ooo. Until ppl keep asking the right set of questions they will never get the right answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by darepapi: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
eph12:
They are always into importing and exporting until they're caught and the truth comes out.

You got an extra life bro, That's what Evans too was claiming until he met his waterloo, grin
''Am a business tycoon'''
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Adeoluwa7070(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
How do we know he is the owner of the containers.
by killing yourself
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by millhouse: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Keep on showcasing.. Evans dey watch by the corner
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:

Go suck your thumb kid

#Move
Did you call your aunt Kid undecided I promised you a Job and till now I've not seen your CV

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Did you call your aunt Kid undecided I promised you a Job and till now I've not seen your CV

So it's you?

Chat me up on whatsapp if you're game
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Vindyk(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
IBpaul:
God bless Emoney God bless Igbo Nation
Ndi be anyi ekene m unu!!!!
Amen
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2017
tyson99:

Honeywell is owned by a yoruba ma oponu
Bia Onye Ara i dont care to know who the owner be after all who e epp ??
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:

So it's you?

Chat me up on whatsapp if you're game
No. You need a Job and you asked me to chat you on whatsapp undecided

That's arrogance in 3D

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by tgmservice: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
kiddoiLL:
LLNP and more success. I dont have time to hate on anybody, my prayer is God should bless me too so i'll be a helping hand to my country and the world
be forming righteous dont go and hustle after u chop the money this your prayer na wash
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Cardozzo(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color].... There is no prove he owns. That Shit......
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by davidortega: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
Igbos and Container are like (Uncle Zuma Pics)

I love my brothers from the south East

Katikati..
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by goldedprince: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
onatisi:
even in the video sef . There is nothing ,he just strolled around and left.
what annoys me about this guy is that he suddenly turned a motivational speaker on instagram.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerians are so gullible...so if I go to Apapa and stand beside arranged containers for pictures, I have bcome the owners of the container straight up...I know say one day he go cast!! kip enjoying for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by goldedprince: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

That's arrogance in 3D
na yahoo boy like me you dey find abi?
gold digger
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

That's arrogance in 3D
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:
Come here young man Yes you that is talking Don't be shy Say after me Anywhere they have used my brain to wrap fufu I unwrapped myself in Jesus name Amen Now you can go It is well with you idiot
No difference ...

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
goldedprince:

what annoys me about this guy is that he suddenly turned a motivational speaker on instagram.
Tell me you are joking,please.

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by DWJOBScom(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff

and it was cleared?
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
goldedprince:

na yahoo boy like me you dey find abi?
gold digger

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by markati02: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
We did it 2 times did week Nd we are doing to again today ,legit source for you correct score. Call now

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by RockyEyo(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
onatisi:

The same way evans wqs making things move ? By kidnapping ppl ,moving them to igando, collectingbmillions of naira in ransome then moving to ghana and south africa ? Ok ooo. Until ppl keep asking the right set of questions they will never get the right answers

At least he was doing something @Evans(though not morally right) But you see, people on the sidelines will always be there to talk....... You go and do something legit and stop talking, haba Lets do legit, make things happen and stop talking..................... Let the Efcc do their JOB no take their job from them or u can as well join them @Efcc. I just wanna be rich and help my country (especially the youth; they are just too gullible) I'll work hard, I'll stay focused, I'll look for a mentor and role model (Pastor Sam Adeyemi) and God blessing my work, I trust I shall flock with Eagles.

Yes I Can

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2017
IBpaul:

Good for you, we rock the nations economy
So true. It just pains some people to admit it lol
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by seun1960(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
una men...this guy is fu*king dope
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2017
RockyEyo:

At least he was doing something @Evans(though not morally right) But you see, people on the sidelines will always be there to talk....... You go and do something legit and stop talking, haba Lets do legit, make things happen and stop talking..................... Let the Efcc do their JOB no take their job from them or u can as well join them @Efcc. I just wanna be rich and help my country (especially the youth; they are just too gullible) I'll work hard, I'll stay focused, I'll look for a mentor and role model (Pastor Sam Adeyemi) and God blessing my work, I trust I shall flock with Eagles.

Yes I Can
Then go and make ur money ,who is stopping you from flocking with ur eagles.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
onye chukwu goziri agozi ka-obu
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by maklelemakukula(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Which serious business executive has time for this? undecided
this one
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by ignis: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2017
EFCC INVESTIGATION IS STILL NEEDED.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by RockyEyo(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2017
onatisi:

Then go and make ur money ,who is stopping you from flocking with ur eagles.

TIME
I am my brother, as we speak I own my own business (still in the first phase) I have 3 staffs and I'm looking to employ more (Marketers) I'm on the train already.
Join in bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.