Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria (49026 Views)

Why gossip mill Nigeria was removed by facebook. / Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2017
softwerk:

Like he knows you exist angry
I don't banter words with kids

#Move
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by egobetatoday: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2017
wetin consign me of u go snap with other pple container for port? Has dangote ever done dat? why are desperately trying to prove something to us? hehehehehe...They don catch Evans sha...and he dey with police hehehehehehehehe...make ur wife no come dey tell us say she no no oh.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by SUNDICOS(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nwanne, IBU odumodu
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by SirMazi: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
egobetatoday:
wetin consign me of u go snap with other pple container for port? Has dangote ever done dat? why are desperately trying to prove something to us? hehehehehe...They don catch Evans sha...and he dey with police hehehehehehehehe...make ur wife no come dey tell us say she no no oh.
Why is your life this complicated He didn't show of you said he is into illegal biz,now he is showing you what he does you're still weeping
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by livinbygrace: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
softwerk:

Finally, someone is not afraid to speak the truth kiss

You are my type of guy. I Love U tongue

Thanks dear.You are sweet
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Donsmithbrown(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
gozie112:
where dangote get fund to start he own business? Poor mentality plus jealousy.. Anu npama
u are a bastard to call me, all I knw is E money is a confirmed g boy, I dnt even hav time 4 idiot lik u
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by NoToPile: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
This guy is not pure shikena.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by gozie112(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Donsmithbrown:
u are a bastard to call me, all I knw is E money is a confirmed g boy, I dnt even hav time 4 idiot lik u
goan make ur own money, u be man.. Continue wallowing in poverty, no go hustle.. Oloshi
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
TRIBALeast everywhere...
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by livinbygrace: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
gozie112:
goan make ur own money, u be man.. Continue wallowing in poverty, no go hustle.. Oloshi

Guy no need to insult anybody,E-money is a confirmed G-man,from Olodi Apapa to Ikeja when he made money from yahoo and invested in K-CEE ON Allen Avenue,Ikeja.Fact is that he is wise and he invested the money into other business,so forget all this camouflage.its a game and being smart,the more you look the less you see.ILLEGAL MONEY INTO LEGAL.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by olawonder(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Saw dis frm IG recently, ppl sha cheesy

1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by seunfape(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
I dy ask myself the question time to time .the source of his money is not open.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
UncutSk:
envy ll not get you far in life
I think I am richer and wealthier than eMoney, so I do not know what the fucck you are talking about.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Turbocharged: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff
Pick the call for am na... Satan wife.
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by gozie112(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
livinbygrace:

Guy no need to insult anybody,E-money is a confirmed G-man,from Olodi Apapa to Ikeja when he made money from yahoo and invested in K-CEE ON Allen Avenue,Ikeja.Fact is that he is wise and he invested the money into other business,so forget all this camouflage.its a game and being smart,the more you look the less you see.ILLEGAL MONEY INTO LEGAL.
leave dat tin abeg...he don make am in life
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Airforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money took to Instagram to show off to everyone questioning his source of wealth the loads of containers his shipping company (Five Star shipping company) shipped and cleared for Honeywell Mill Nigeria.

It's no news that lot of Nigerians been questioning E-money's source of wealth
But Emoney in this new video ha proved he's so legit.

See photos below

Link to video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnYk7dllgZ/

So na him get 5star shipping...

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by chris31(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
To make money no be by muscle its in our blood na like that my containers go dey land from China in few yrs time
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by IBpaul(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
logonlaredo:

God bless evans kidnapper too?
Ur brain need factory reset
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by softwerk(f): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't banter words with kids

#Move

I'll pay you N100,000 to DELETE your account and leave Nairaland for good. All your childish contributions have so far amounted to nothing grin

At least that should be enough to temporarily take you out of poverty and buy some decent panties for your latest underage catch grin

SMALL BOY WITHOUT FUTURE!!!
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
softwerk:

I'll pay you N100,000 to DELETE your account and leave Nairaland for good. All your childish contributions have so far amounted to nothing grin

At least that should be enough to temporarily take you out of poverty and buy some decent panties for your latest underage catch grin

SMALL BOY WITHOUT FUTURE!!!

Lol

You're a kid

Softwerk my rosy ass grin
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arnoldo:
Tony elumelu does more than this... stop hating man

When have you ever seen Tony Elumelu advertising private dealing with a client on social media?
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by egobetatoday: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2017
SirMazi:

Why is your life this complicated He didn't show of you said he is into illegal biz,now he is showing you what he does you're still weeping

wetin dis one dey talk sef mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? / Chidinma Ekile Stuns At Sisters Wedding In Tanzania (photos) / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.