Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (21234 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by ola9ja(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm, so this chukwu Abiama people can be this mute, no body is even talking, You people (IGBOS) are a disgrace to Nigerians and Nigeria at large, Shame on you all .

I am still wondering the people that are going to be leaders when you guys final get your freedom, my greatest wish is for you guys to get your biafra, then let's see whether drug peddling will stop

Personally I doubt if the Igbo's will ever stop pushing drugs, it has been part of them, it's in the blood, America still stands as the nation with the highest drug peddling within its environ, yet their nation has a working system and a comfortable living standard, so have a shift in your perception that if a better life is given to the biafrans they will change, they will never change.

Is it possible for a pig to be washed and clothed, and the pig still remain same after the next 5hours if allowed to move around?.
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Kworopshun: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Cursed tribe
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by jakandeola(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
amarabae sekxy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos / 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.