Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo (2264 Views)

Know The Warning Signs That Can Help You Protect Your Relationship / How Do Quality Adult Dolls Help You Protect Mother Earth: Going Green / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
cry Yes I would, because mother is the main reason why I ever existed, the air to my lungs, and the heart pumping bloods through my veins kiss .

Would you protect your Mother like this?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by professorfal: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rhetorical question
Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by boboLIL(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
who wouldn't?
Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Victornezzar: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Of cos
if d guy wan kill her
he should kill us 2geda

1 Like

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by HarryDuce(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'd protect my mother of course, but not like this.

I have a lot more sense than holding up a spatula to a gun.

1 Like

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
If you don't protect your mother, who will?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by fynestpotato: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2017
I see people saying,yes,why wouldn't they but in real life i'm sure they can't.We all love our mothers.I for one will be ready to protect mine anytime anyday but not like this.As for me na to cry and beg the person not to kill her or just find a way to outsmart and overpower the soldier,i wouldn't dare point a spatula at a gun,even momma will be dissapointed at my level of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by donblazer10(m): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2017
fynestpotato:
I see people saying,yes,why wouldn't they but in real life i'm sure they can't.We all love our mothers.I for one will be ready to protect mine anytime anyday but not like this.As for me na to cry and beg the person not to kill her or just find a way to outsmart and overpower the soldier,i wouldn't dare point a spatula at a gun,even momma will be dissapointed at my level of stupidity.
he's jst a lil boy nah..what does he know?

6 Likes

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by fynestpotato: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2017
donblazer10:
he's jst a lil boy nah..what does he know?
Yeah i know and i don't blame the kid but the op was asking if we could do the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Sheflex4real(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2017
The picture is touching...... Mom the only person I will gladly die for.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Aremu01(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Yes she's worth it... But most mum ll prefer to die thou... Lacasera would you....

1 Like

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by chiraqDemon(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2017
All these ones saying yes, when e reach, dem go just run off

1 Like

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by omobacyprus(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2017
fynestpotato:
He's a kid.. That was the nearest weapon he could locate.. Ponder that

1 Like

Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
fynestpotato:
u v a point bro.
Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:
All these ones saying yes, when e reach, dem go just run off
grin
Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by YtivitissuP: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2017
fynestpotato:

True... but he's a kid and I believe at his age, I'd have done something like this... He's just brave
Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by Treasure17(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
definitely
Re: Would You Protect Your Mother Like This - Photo by extwoo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Let's just pray it doesn't happen cuz in reality, they'd be both dead. cry

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg / Can You Act As A Gay In A Movie For #30million / Reality Star Joseline Hernandez Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Tiny Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.