Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love (1407 Views)

Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone / Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
How do i Mix my programming of cloud ☁ with romance because my babe said i shuld sex but i am programming the cloud ☁ dat my site has issued on yesterday wat shuld I do

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
How do i Mix my programming of cloud ☁ with romance because my babe said i shuld sex but i am programming the cloud ☁ dat my site has issued on yesterday wat shuld I do
Guy you're definitely trolling seun the owner of Nairaland.
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
I think you should first address your thirst and hunger for seun osewa's penîs then we can talk about your imaginary girlfriend.
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
ikp120:
Guy you're definitely trolling seun the owner of Nairaland.
Seriously wat are yo saiying do u mean dollarland(my cloud website)or wat cos i do not know who seun of nairaland is o me i just came here for advice to know if my programming is gud with bae or bae is gud with cloud otherwise i do not troll peoples cloud with Amsterdam software error code because i use python codes for my site dat is why my bae was angry with me cos my peniis is too small so i leave in my hometown and i make millions but she said i programm my cloud website too much because of rain?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
I think you should first address your thirst and hunger for seun osewa's penîs then we can talk about your imaginary girlfriend.
pliss i beg u dont linked me with him we are not the same me i am SEUNOSEWAPENIS him is Seun simple question can i Mix Programming with bae or not or mix my Programming with python cloud ☁ for Amsterdam software agent protocol ?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Seriously wat are yo saiying do u mean dollarland(my cloud website)or wat cos i do not know who seun of nairaland is o me i just came here for advice to know if my programming is gud with bae or bae is gud with cloud otherwise i do not troll peoples cloud with Amsterdam software error code because i use python codes for my site dat is why my bae was angry with me cos my peniis is too small so i leave in my hometown and i make millions but she said i programm my cloud website too much because of rain?
So how did you come about the seun osewa on your Nairaland username?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
ikp120:
Dat is My name dat my mom gave me as a baby boy of new born but dat time i was not with Amsterdam cloud?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Dat is My name dat my mom gave me as a baby boy of new born but dat time i was not with Amsterdam cloud?
What is Amsterdam cloud?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
ikp120:
it is my name o
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by iweecureyou: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Mtcheew cc Mrcork

I am shakes myn heard fur ur lives angry
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
What is Amsterdam cloud?
the software holder and or carier of website services
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
it is my name o
What is the name of the website that you are programming?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2017
iweecureyou:
Mtcheew cc Mrcork

Pliss ur english ia disturbing the brain i saved in my bae cloud ☁ o
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2017
iweecureyou:
Mtcheew cc Mrcork

You are also mrcork. You think you can fool everyone?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by iweecureyou: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
op pose somsin realsonabu angry
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
What is the name of the website that you are programming?
dollarland i cant share it because it is still in the cloud ☁
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
the software holder and or carier of website services
What is the website of Amsterdam cloud?
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by Olibboy: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
cloud from Amsterdam. where is seun
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by iweecureyou: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
Chai sean diss one dart is mistaked me for dat one boi o
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
dollarland i cant share it because it is still in the cloud ☁
Is it dollarland.com
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by iweecureyou: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Olibboy:
pose winth sense abi are u no sean his named boiangry
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Olibboy:
The guy dey troll seun

1 Like

Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
Is it dollarland.com
No it went to the cloud dis morning so i want to go and bring it back

1 Like

Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by ikp120(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
No it went to the cloud dis morning so i want to go and bring it back
Oh, it waka go cloud, ba?

The thunder wey go fire you dey do press up for that cloud. angry
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2017
pliss wat do u mean
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
Oh, it waka go cloud, ba?

The thunder wey go fire you dey do press up for that cloud. angry
no plis why are u vexing for me
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by iweecureyou: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
pliss i beg u dont linked me with him we are not the same me i am SEUNOSEWAPENIS him is Seun simple question can i Mix Programming with bae or not or mix my Programming with python cloud ☁ for Amsterdam software agent protocol ?
kikikikiikiki op it is like u her neads to visint me at myn office o juss sean d nurnsernse u are pose

ccMrcork
Lalasticlala
seun
feliximor
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 2:50am On Jun 23, 2017
iweecureyou:
kikikikiikiki op it is like u her neads to visint me at myn office o juss sean d nurnsernse u are pose

ccMrcork
Lalasticlala
seun
feliximor
pliss do u offer clouds there
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by Nbote(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2017
To think some ppl actually understood d gibberish nd even having a conversation with d OP shows dat many more are madt jus like he is but jus don't know it...
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by MrCork: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
...pls do not confuse me to that crackhead wannnna be attention seeking piss of $hit!; undecided
Re: How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love by microjoystick: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Nbote:
To think some ppl actually understood d gibberish nd even having a conversation with d OP shows dat many more are madt jus like he is but jus don't know it...
plis lemme ask you are you the one dart is telling my bae to leave me because of my small prick or u are the one that took the cloud ☁

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! See What A 16 Years Old Girl Wished Her Friends On The Friends' Birthday. / How Una See Am? / Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.