Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

We All Deserve To Receive Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Deserve To Receive Him (277 Views)

Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Deserve To Receive Him by Marioplus(m): 4:36am On Jun 23, 2017
I RECEIVE THE EVERLASTING LIFE THAT GOD HAS OFFERED THE WORLD THROUGH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST SHED ON CALVARY FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF ALL HUMAN SINS INTO MY LIFE NOW AND INTO THE LIVES OF ALL UNBELIEVERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD NOW THROUGH THE MANIFESTATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Publicly Disgraced Over An Alleged Failure To Pay A Commercial S*x Worker / Continue To Date Your Partner If They Refuse To Have Children? / Being Kind Or Being Right.which Shud I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.