Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House (740 Views)

LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] (2) (3) (4)

Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by Thepasserby(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2017
No need for any long story.. .

1. Being rude
Is it just me or has any other person noticed that beautiful girls are always rude? Being beautiful is not a yard stick for being rude. Deal with it unless you want to be a landlady in your father's house.

2. Laziness
Men are not looking for women with just good shapes and faces, they are looking for women who can take care of what they have. Continue your laziness of cooking only indomie and their likes and you will see a village girl take away your man. After crying, just try to keep your father's house in good shape because you will live there for a long time.

3. Materialism
I know a lot of you will come for my head on this one. There is no law that says the guy should always take care of the lady's bills. How was she coping before she met him? I think he is supposed to complement her efforts and not take the whole burden.

4. Lack of self respect
Most ladies don't even have a tiny little bit of respect for their boyfriend, family and friends and they still expect to leave their father's house? My sister, you will grow old there.

Add yours
Copied from www.palmchatnow.com.
Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by damseyl(f): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by LalasticSeun(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Why the conclusion that beautiful girls are always rude ...im beautifully made and im not rude mr

Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by Oluwashegunnn(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
What's wrong with nairaland niggaz self...they keep having issues over what is not...wetin concern you if babe marry or not...that is how one jobless mumu opened a thread as to why many ladies above 28 are unmarried...... Is life defined by marriage gan in sef...una better leave this ladies and stop pressuring them...get a life and a job...if u are busy with ur WELL PAID JOB undecided..u won't even see single ladies around u talkless of opening a thread about themundecided undecidedw

Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by Marshalrhino(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Thepasserby:
No need for any long story.. .

1. Being rude
Is it just me or has any other person noticed that beautiful girls are always rude? Being beautiful is not a yard stick for being rude. Deal with it unless you want to be a landlady in your father's house.

2. Laziness
Men are not looking for women with just good shapes and faces, they are looking for women who can take care of what they have. Continue your laziness of cooking only indomie and their likes and you will see a village girl take away your man. After crying, just try to keep your father's house in good shape because you will live there for a long time.

3. Materialism
I know a lot of you will come for my head on this one. There is no law that says the guy should always take care of the lady's bills. How was she coping before she met him? I think he is supposed to complement her efforts and not take the whole burden.

4. Lack of self respect
Most ladies don't even have a tiny little bit of respect for their boyfriend, family and friends and they still expect to leave their father's house? My sister, you will grow old there.
Tell'em all
Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2017
True words @op..
Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by SheldonCooper: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2017
When a lady doesn't know how to say "No" to every advances made by guys. No guy likes a girl who has low self esteem.
A lady that likes to flirt and been flirted with.
A disloyal lady

Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by pacifichunter(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Uche is my name and i currently work and reside in Lagos.
Height:6ft
Complexion: Chocolate
Blood group: O+
Genotype: AA

I would love to meet with an educated, tall, God-fearing,humble and working class woman for a relationship and hopefully marriage, between 33-39 years of age. Religion is neva a P, so long as the fear of God is in her. (We re all working 2wards perfection). SmS only: 09085552181. Email: Uchelight84@gmail.com
Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Why the conclusion that beautiful girls are always rude ...im beautifully made and im not rude mr
Nature has it that way. Most beautiful girls I've seen are rude truly. While the not-very-fine girls have good character.

Op is right. Satan is not ugly like we see in movies, he's actually good-looking. A man has his choice between beauty and character which both means a lot to him.!

Re: Ladies; 4 Things That Can Make You Stay Long In Your Father's House by mercyland93(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Actually, that's the honest truth. I av a lady who is so beautiful but lack respect nd would not appreciate any thing u give her.
Do u think any reasonable man will like that.

Germany Becomes Latest Country To Legalize Gay/same Sex Marriage / This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday / Married Man Creeping Into Dms Exposed To 1 Million Nigerians