Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him (1253 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by NujiPressy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dear respected ladies, there exist some rules of engagement that many ladies fail. You are engaged now, really, what next? Yes, it is marriage fever next! But did I mention you are only engaged but not married, yet?
Some reasons why most ladies feel used and dumped is when they get intoxicated by the ring affixed to their finger by some guy and the guy does not show up thereafter, maybe, after having her countless times!
My dear ladies , don’t you think you are worth more than somebody’s bed material?
Let’s cite some areas that get ladies intoxicated while wearing the ring:
1. You are only engaged not married.
I understand you must feel like a wife already but the fat truth is, you are not his wife yet but a name in his wife-list. Do you know? I bet you do not. Do not be overjoyed by the ring, rather be overjoyed by the wedding night. Ladies should keep their body untouched while hanging around the person you are engaged to.
Yes, you may say ‘I’m his wife to be so it does not matter if I give him my body.’ Another piece of truth there is, notwithstanding that the body is yours, you really are not his wife to be until you become his wife! During that period, men may propose to ladies who they think are outstanding, special and better than any other ladies in the world.
Have you imagined; what if he thinks you so cheap and sees a more outstanding a lady who has your clone qualities but deprives him s ex which you give him in plenty buckets? Oh dear, he has slept with you so, that ‘special you’ bar is decreasing and will continue to decrease any female pride you may have shown, even peradventure, you get married. He may even end up dumping you politely and going for someone better(that part that you feel you have been over-used).
What is my point?
Don’t you have s ex with the person you are engaged to. Keep your pride. Tell them simply should they try to deceive you saying ‘you are my wife to be already, so you shouldn’t deprive me s ex.’
Dear, stand for your rights and what will help you afterwards, tell him, also logically that ‘yes, I maybe your wife to be, so, if I am your ‘so wife to be’, why can’t you wait till the wedding night? ‘
Tips: Ladies who don’t indulge in se x before marriage earn more respect, longer marriage than others. Reason is, their husbands seem to keep that first respect she has shown. Failure to observe the rule of engagements may lead to regrets.
2. Most men giving engagement rings are not ready for marriage. Don’t get ensnared by this. This is a cup-filled reason you have to always study your partner in the course of dating them. They will only hover around you longing for the juicy hannah montanna. Yes, they are humans, they know most girls will get lured wearing their deceptive rings.
3. When you find someone good, stop looking for someone better. It explains itself. Use your instinctual calculating brain-book to harness the equation.
4. Stop longing to wear guys’ ring, you are NOT the lord of their rings. Yes, I understand that age doesn’t favour women when not married but even at that, don’t be desperate to wear a guy’s ring.
Guys, normally do notice desperate ladies when it comes to marriages and the wolf-like may come to hang their ‘ring’ on your finger to have you then disappears, then, this chase for marriage may end in suffeRING.

Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Dear respected ladies, there exist some rules of engagement that many ladies fail. You are engaged now, really, what next? Yes, it is marriage fever next! But did I mention you are only engaged but not married, yet?
Some reasons why most ladies feel used and dumped is when they get intoxicated by the ring affixed to their finger by some guy and the guy does not show up thereafter, maybe, after having her countless times!
My dear ladies , don’t you think you are worth more than somebody’s bed material?
Let’s cite some areas that get ladies intoxicated while wearing the ring:
1. You are only engaged not married.
I understand you must feel like a wife already but the fat truth is, you are not his wife yet but a name in his wife-list. Do you know? I bet you do not. Do not be overjoyed by the ring, rather be overjoyed by the wedding night. Ladies should keep their body untouched while hanging around the person you are engaged to.
Yes, you may say ‘I’m his wife to be so it does not matter if I give him my body.’ Another piece of truth there is, notwithstanding that the body is yours, you really are not his wife to be until you become his wife! During that period, men may propose to ladies who they think are outstanding, special and better than any other ladies in the world.
Have you imagined; what if he thinks you so cheap and sees a more outstanding a lady who has your clone qualities but deprives him s ex which you give him in plenty buckets? Oh dear, he has slept with you so, that ‘special you’ bar is decreasing and will continue to decrease any female pride you may have shown, even peradventure, you get married. He may even end up dumping you politely and going for someone better(that part that you feel you have been over-used).
What is my point?
Don’t you have s ex with the person you are engaged to. Keep your pride. Tell them simply should they try to deceive you saying ‘you are my wife to be already, so you shouldn’t deprive me s ex.’
Dear, stand for your rights and what will help you afterwards, tell him, also logically that ‘yes, I maybe your wife to be, so, if I am your ‘so wife to be’, why can’t you wait till the wedding night? ‘
Tips: Ladies who don’t indulge in se x before marriage earn more respect, longer marriage than others. Reason is, their husbands seem to keep that first respect she has shown. Failure to observe the rule of engagements may lead to regrets.
2. Most men giving engagement rings are not ready for marriage. Don’t get ensnared by this. This is a cup-filled reason you have to always study your partner in the course of dating them. They will only hover around you longing for the juicy hannah montanna. Yes, they are humans, they know most girls will get lured wearing their deceptive rings.
3. When you find someone good, stop looking for someone better. It explains itself. Use your instinctual calculating brain-book to harness the equation.
4. Stop longing to wear guys’ ring, you are NOT the lord of their rings. Yes, I understand that age doesn’t favour women when not married but even at that, don’t be desperate to wear a guy’s ring.
Guys, normally do notice desperate ladies when it comes to marriages and the wolf-like may come to hang their ‘ring’ on your finger to have you then disappears, then, this chase for marriage may end in suffeRING.

Women are useless beings.

And only a stupid man will want to engage them.
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by NujiPressy(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmmmm! Are u now saying u won't ever get married?
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by Biglittlelois(f): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Hmmmmm!
Are u now saying u won't ever get married?

That guy (milemimi93) is a sadist just ignore him, he can only get cheap likes that he craves for from sick sadist like him
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

That guy (milemimi93) is a sadist just ignore him, he can only get cheap likes that he craves for from sick sadist like him

pls little h.oe tell me how getting likes generate money?

How does Nairaland likes affect my bank acct?

The last thing I will ever do here is to beg for likes or shares like I do see people here do.

That sh!t doesn't pay my bills..

You said I am a sadist. Well, everyone is a sadist including u.
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by yorubaboiy: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

u say wetin

Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
marriage benefits women..
Anything that is not beneficial to me I don't get involved.
My time here on earth is very slim to waste on things that are not beneficial..
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
NujiPressy:
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by Biglittlelois(f): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

pls little h.oe tell me how getting likes generate money?

How does Nairaland likes affect my bank acct?

The last thing I will ever do here is to beg for likes or shares like I do see people here do.

That sh!t doesn't pay my bills..

You said I am a sadist. Well, everyone is a sadist including u.

Likes aside, the lady that did this to you deserve the highest award ever, you know why? cos she owns you, she still brings out the worst rage in you, she controls you, and the only way for you to vent it out is to demean women generally, and when you do that you envision her, so continue dear since it gives you some form of accomplishment smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by milemimi93(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Likes aside, the lady that did this to you deserve the highest award ever, you know why? cos she owns you, she still brings out the worst rage in you, she controls you, and the only way for you to vent it out is to demean women generally, and when you do that you envision her, so continue dear since it gives you some form of accomplishment smiley

which lady?
What did she do?

Hmmm!

Seriously u need mental help..
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by Headlesschicken(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
undecided Successful marriage doesn't have a handbook and can never have one, all this sh!t doesn't guarantee anything....
Re: For Ladies: 4 Things You Must Do After You Are Engaged To Him by Goldengold2(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
milemimi93:

U don't need to say this u know?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nairalands Finest Boy And Future Billionaire(pic$) / Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday / Man Caught S€xing Romacing A Female Mannequin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.