Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? (2566 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by doyinbaby(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
saydfact:

i quit agree with you - this however must mean, she's ready to love the baby, we've had instances were mothers hurt their kids because of the hatred for the man responsible - however, i'll stick more with your advice of her keeping the baby and getting up-keep money.

cheesy grin
the greatest mistake a woman can make is to leave her child for a man....either it child out of wedlock /divorce /separation....keep your child...if not you will be at his mercy in the future when you want to relate with your child.....he may even deny you access
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Ladybluecash(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
saydfact:

Please confront him and let him know that you're aware.. BUT, please let him also know that you love him and u wld love his kid... Like urs.

His child should not be an issue.. ... It's not a disease.. Thanks
Thanks brother. God bless you
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ladybluecash:
Thanks brother. God bless you

thanks..amen and you too,,,,
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Aurora B:
Taking her to the hospital immediately after the incident would have taken care of it. That done, you get the guy arrested! Get a human rights lawyer if his Dad is distorting justice! You guys got this girl messed up oooooo and it's sad sad
You people play too much undecided

Exactly...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. / Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. / Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.