Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) (36421 Views)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by PapiNigga: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2017
This is why yoruba weddings are the best. Lol

One word for them...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-what-this-bride-and-her-squad-were.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Chai grin

Doggy style is the best

@ second pic, that girl azz be like double axle

Perfect azz for doggy cool

Sarrki I lie?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2017
That chic in the second pic though... cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2017
That bae in the second pic gat me imagining things cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Crazie girls grin grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Okay seen
but wer is Buhari

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Vision4God: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Wat is ds?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Na shit full am

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
OP, do you have the bride's IG? I wanna take one of her friends off the market. wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by AlexCk: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
This Op and prewedding/wedding pictures tho.

Like 5&6 tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Chai.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by jay2pee(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2017
I still be Virgin but these oloshos are trying to make me loose the virginity of my eyes

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2017
This is what happens when a 36 year old runs girl finally gets married. Mtchewwww

33 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:
OP, do you have the bride's IG? I wanna take one of her friends off the market. wink

grin

Tik tok tik tok... grin

I cant wait to eat Nigerian Party jollof rice and Special beef stew
wink

NB...i dont mind if the chefs will put a bag of chillies in it grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by YtivitissuP: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Every assy girl is a physical asset... Keep her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Tik tok tik tok... grin

I cant wait to eat Nigerian Party jollof rice and Special beef stew
wink

NB...i dont mind if the chefs will put a bag of chillies in it grin

LOL, Nigerian chilli don't play, mami grin

It'll turn you blood red in an instant!
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, Nigerian chilli don't play, mami grin

It'll turn you blood red in an instant!

I know grin but its ur wedding sha so i will eat it cheesy

And maybe i will juz bring a bag of chocolates and candies instead of v!brator lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I know grin but its ur wedding sha so i will eat it cheesy

And maybe i will juz bring a bag of chocolates and candies instead of v!brator lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed

A v!brator? LOL! Were you hoping it'll be an orgasmic wedding? gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

A v!brator? LOL! Were you hoping it'll be an orgasmic wedding? gringringrin

grin

Hahahahah!!

U know, i have no partner sha..i will be alone unless ofcurz u want me to meet one of ur hot & single groom's men

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahah!!

U know, i have no partner sha..i will be alone unless ofcurz u want me to meet one of ur hot & single groom's men

Mami we'll cross that bridge when it's time. You may even get hitched long before me grin
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hubby bring that note pad ( be discrete pls)
Oya take notes !
Na so my squad go b
Ukwu crew report Lefulefu bring d yansh lovers here how u see this setup grin

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok kwatinue,let the advert kontinue interested customers are already commenting
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by slawomir: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Don't give a Bleep because right from Childhood am not moved by big titt and asss
Give me a Cinderella like female and I will go crazy for her. Teamslimgirls

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by PHILUX20: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
WHERE IS MY VASELINE CUP OHHH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by klofers(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
See crazy people
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by helicopterman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
word bro word..... have a beer....
Skinnienigga:
This is what happens when a 36 year old runs girl finally gets married. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Showing their shitbox
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Husty(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
E wo awon idi!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
lala come and see your babes tongue
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Masquerade7: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
You are showing your husband the one(s) to choose from your friends when he wants to play away match. Continue showing him varieties from your friends.
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by adaksbullet: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Kisarerr(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bad gang

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.