Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

As You Dress, As Your Pictures Speaks Who You Are... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As You Dress, As Your Pictures Speaks Who You Are... (373 Views)

Romantic Daily Incomes Updated (Pictures Speaks) / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. / Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As You Dress, As Your Pictures Speaks Who You Are... by Marioplus(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2017
The exposure of some part of your breast or other parts of your private parts or body shape/contour on the internet/outside your ROOM with sleeveless, tight, transparent clothing materials {Strapless tops/gowns, Mini-skirts, Boxers by men, topless by men, Transparent Gowns/Skirts/Tops, Trousers, Bomb-shotz, Spaghetti-hand tops/gowns, Tight-Skirts/Tops/Gowns to bring out the CONTOUR/SHAPE of YOUR BODY PARTS e.t.c} may seem nothing to YOU but IT IS LEADING A WHOLE LOT OF SOUL INTO IMMORAL DESIRE{FORNICATION} WITH YOU across the STREETS, Inside your Own House {Victims of LUST are Your own Children, house-boy/girl, your own brothers/sisters, next-door neighbor, Driver, Gate-man, Cook e.t.c}, inside the Markets/Offices/Shops/Business Premises, inside the Church AND SO MANY MEN/WOMEN download and use such images to MASTURBATE thus
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; but I say to YOU that EVERYONE who [so much as] LOOKS at a WOMAN with LUST for HER has ALREADY COMMITTED ADULTERY/FORNICATION WITH HER in HIS/HER heart." {Matthew 5:27-28}. Exposing your half/full unclothedness on outside your PRIVATE ROOM or with the use of Internet is EQUAL TO LEADING OTHER PEOPLE INTO SEXUAL SINS OF ANY TYPE {MENTAL/PHYSICAL SIN} and JESUS CHRIST PLACE A CURSE ON SUCH PEOPLE thus "Jesus said to His disciples, “OCCASIONS OF SIN are SURE to COME, but WOE (judgment is coming) to HIM/HER THROUGH WHOM they COME! It would be better for him if a millstone [as large as one turned by a donkey] were hung around his neck and he were hurled into the sea, than for him to cause one of these little ones to stumble [in sin and lose faith]." {Luke 17:1-2}.
Later in life, you will get married to a man, you will not like half-naked or nude ladies to come around him. Now you are SINGLE, you THINK YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHAT YOU LIKE!
Men that encourage these immoralities and ask them to send you more nude pictures, remember you are destroying A GIRL CHILD but you will like to have a decent sister, mother, female cousins, female relations, future wife, future-female-in-laws!
"Whatever YOU SOW now as a YOUTH you MUST REAP as A MARRIED PERSON" {Galatians 6:7}
IF YOU DO NOT REPENT!!!
Whoever REPENTS and ACCEPTS JESUS CHRIST is DELIVERED COMPLETELY FROM HIS/HER SINS OF THE PAST AND ALL ITS CONSEQUENCES!
ONLY JESUS SAVES,
REPENT AND REJECT ALL YOUR SINS AND THOSE gods who are not the TRUE LIVING GOD who CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH
THEN BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
So that YOUR SOUL will BE SAVED from HELL-FIRE!!!
YOU can receive JESUS and HIS GREAT EXCHANGE by saying this prayer with sincerity and humbleness:
“Heavenly Father, I{PUT YOUR FULL NAME HERE} believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for ME and that HE was raised from the dead. I CONFESS that HE is MY SAVIOR and MY LORD. By faith, I claim Jesus’ great EXCHANGE— exchanging MY SIN for HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, MY DEATH for HIS LIFE, MY SICKNESS for HIS HEALTH, and MY OPPRESSION for HIS FREEDOM. Thank You that I am “BORN OF GOD,” that I have entered Your KINGDOM and that I NOW (this 23rd June, 2017) live in the fullness of Jesus’ life. Please use me to spread YOUR KINGDOM in this world, carrying Your salvation, healing, deliverance and miracles to others through the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT in JESUS NAME. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. / I Seek Love / Save Your Relationship From Break Up With This Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.