Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. (3542 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by axcerin: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
A Cross-dressing man stepped out for his wedding wearing the same wedding dress as his bride.

53-year-old Ian Newman from East Dulwich, south London and his wife Emma Sparre-Newman who got married at Las Vegas' Neon Graveyard on September 21 rocked matching white strapless gowns for their big day.

According to Mail Online, the pair went wedding dress shopping together to get the strapless gowns, and Newman's daughter was on hand to do his makeup before the ceremony.

It was also revealed that the couple met two years ago at a festival and Ian revealed his love of cross-dressing to Emma on their second date.

His new wife Emma told Mail Online: 'Over the last two years, Ian has dressed almost exclusively in women's clothing.

'It would actually be odd to see him in jeans and a t-shirt as it's just not him.

'So when we discussed marriage, I expected that we would both wear a dress.

'But we have very different ideas about style so I didn't imagine we'd ever wear the same outfit.

'I'm not precious about it, it's a dress and actually it's our wedding, it's not mine.'

According to her, her new husband was desperate to wear a new gown on the wedding day so they had to go dress shopping together to buy their dresses.

Emma said: 'We wanted to keep it very relaxed so I had planned to wear a dress I owned.

'But my friend was trying to persuade me to go shopping, and when I said no, Ian admitted that he did want a proper wedding dress.

'Everyone found it hilarious that he was more keen to go dress shopping than I was.'

Emma added: 'I had been very anti-wedding as I didn't want to stress about what was a very happy experience but trying on dresses was so much fun.

'It was actually the manager who suggested that Ian should try on the dress that I had already chosen.

'It didn't bother me at all and as soon as he tried it on, I knew it was the dress for him, he looked amazing.'

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/cross-dressing-man-ties-the-knot-wearing-exactly-the-same-wedding-dress-as-his-bride-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by axcerin: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by axcerin: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
make una see Bobrisky role model.

3 Likes

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin Wuraola01... Lightqueen... What do you guys have to say..grin

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Homeboiy: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Wuraola01(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Oboy kiss kiss. This one is madness ohh

Where's this world going to? angry
The end is truly near shocked
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wuraola01:

Oboy kiss kiss. This one is madness ohh

Where's this world going to? angry
The end is truly near shocked
Abi na.... cheesycheesycheesy Sha make trumpet no blow now first...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Wuraola01(f): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Abi na.... cheesycheesycheesy Sha make trumpet no blow now first...gringrin

My chwest grin grin

Why you talk so grin
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by R0ckefeller: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
e con look like all those Nickelodeon pikin HML to them.
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wuraola01:

My chwest grin grin

Why you talk so grin
I never enjoy finish....gringrin I am still preparing
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Wuraola01(f): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I never enjoy finish....gringrin I am still preparing

Lol. I get grin grin
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by smoke9910(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
the woman own don finish. Dis one go think say na man she marry shocked
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
The guy don craze finish na, him brain no function again, reason he is doing anyhow. grin cheesy
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
LightQueen:
The guy don craze finish na, him brain no function again, reason he is doing anyhow. grin cheesy
gringrin you sef
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by lamideee(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oga is G A Y, she shouldn't be heartbroken if she walks in and find him with another man someday.

1 Like

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin you sef
Na so I see am oo my dear, if no be craze how grown up man go do this kind rubbish grin grin
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
LightQueen:
Na so I see am oo my dear, if no be craze how grown up man go do this kind rubbish grin grin
Since the woman like am that way.... Then it's good.. smileysmiley
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Since the woman like am that way.... Then it's good.. smileysmiley
Before nko, why won't she like it? they are crazing together grin
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
LightQueen:
Before nko, why won't she like it? they are crazing together grin
gringringrin Make we forget about them sha...
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin Make we forget about them sha...
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by TimiRume(f): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why do i have a feeling he did it to make bride look pretty in contrast to him.
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by GISTBL0GGER: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by willyo(m): 1:23am On Dec 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oga is G A Y, she shouldn't be heartbroken if she walks in and find him with another man someday.

Next time say Bi- instead of g ay
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by ClitoPen: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2018
See legs grin
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by jordyspices: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2018
This na bobrisky oyibo version nd he decided to marry mean while d one in naija is busy looking for person bae e go theif
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by speedyconnect3: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Oyibo ppl sef.

Wetin pesin no go see for una hand?
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. by bedspread: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Disgusting, Unrighteous, Abominable and Hellfirish act is now modified to be called Cross dresser!

Sodom and Gomorah will Judge this Evil and Wicked Generation!!

Let those who will heed Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST..
There is Danger ahead for those who will be left Behind

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money / Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day / RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.