Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why?(sexually Explicit) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why?(sexually Explicit) (836 Views)

Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady / Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why?(sexually Explicit) by Prognose: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Unfortunately, I'm not an "experienced people" so I cannot give you any advise. But Mrcork has something to say. He's an expert in relationship issues. You should talk to him. smiley
Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by IamSINZ(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Women tend to develop this sense of "entitlement" once you make them think they're doing you a favor. Search yourself, you've most likely been repeating the same mistake with all the girls you meet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Maybe you smell like rotten fish down there. You have no idea the things women go through when they go down on a man. A lot of men have poor hygiene and smell really bad. undecided

Talk to her (them) and find out why she loses interest in your rooster so quickly. Maybe you haven't shown any excitement when she did it the first time. A lukewarm attitude to certain sexual acts is discouraging. Sometimes women make all those crazy noises to encourage men, it's not every time we get so deeply affected.

1 Like

Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by Prognose: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Maybe you smell like rotten fish down there. You have no idea the things women go through when they go down on a man. A lot of men have poor hygiene and smell really bad. undecided

Talk to her (them) and find out why she loses interest in your rooster so quickly. Maybe you haven't shown any excitement when she did it the first time. A lukewarm attitude to certain sexual acts is discouraging. Sometimes women make all those crazy noises to encourage men, it's not every time we get so deeply affected.

Well, first of, I'm a deodorant freak. I spray down there daily. And I shave as well, I don't like being hairy there either. So honestly the smell is out of it.

Second, you didn't quite get my point. It's not just about MouthAction. The lady stops participating in the sex completely. Just lays there waiting to be pleased. I would have been worried about my person if she wasn't so enthusiastic about the act but she is. She just doesn't want to do her part. At all.

Your second paragraph though, I don't make much noise during sex. Thot it was a girl thing.
Thanks for your view.

1 Like

Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Prognose:

Well, first of, I'm a deodorant freak. I spray down there daily. And I shave as well, I don't like being hairy there either. So honestly the smell is out of it.

Second, you didn't quite get my point. It's not just about MouthAction. The lady stops participating in the sex completely. Just lays there waiting to be pleased. I would have been worried about my person if she wasn't so enthusiastic about the act but she is. She just doesn't want to do her part. At all.

Your second paragraph though, I don't make much noise during sex. Thot it was a girl thing.
Thanks for your view.

Awwww.......you're so civil. My first paragraph wasn't really about you; it's the stereotypical response guys give when a woman complains about being denied cunnilingus. A fishy scent is associated with some unhealthy Vs. I just said that to get a rise out of you, and you stayed cool.

Lol! @"lays there waiting to be pleased". Maybe you should be more vocal. Tell her what you want done to you. That all amounts to dirty talking, and it can be arousing as well. Girls get off on noises too; it shouldn't just be a girl thing to moan.

1 Like

Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fro all u v said doesnt sound like u r doin anything wrong, buh 3times is no coincidence,....it seems to me like ur smooching game is poor.
Re: Why?(sexually Explicit) by brandydaniells(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
i feel your pain

red light!

never date a selfish girl

(1) (Reply)

If U Were In My Shoes / When That Rich And Handsome Guy Finally Dies / 9 Ways To Know You Have Found The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.