Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady (1028 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / Man With 'jesus Saves' In His Bio On Twitter Caught Sending Explicit Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by faseblex(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2018

A female twitter user took to the platform to call out a random guy who sent her sexually explicit messages. The guy who has 'Jesus Saves' in his bio appears to have deleted his account to avoid the trolling.

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/male-twitter-user-caught-sending.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by faseblex(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cyber bullying is taken with little or no seriousness...punishing the offender is like a myth in our country.
Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by Homeboiy: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
The guy just expressed himself

why is the lady showing her unclothedness?

1 Like

Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by LuciferChristi: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
I see nothing wrong here. I do this all the time.

You can't be posting raunchy pictures of ass & boobs on my TL & not expect me to respond. You go know say you dey learn for where I dey.

She dey mad.

By the way, Nairaland is now one of the most useless websites on earth. Even xvideos.com loads faster.

Which kain mumu 'upgrade' be this?

1 Like

Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
konji
Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Some guys are straight, while others beat about the bush when approaching a lady. The dude is going straight. ladies are moved with what they hear, while men are moved with what they see.
This two adults are seducing and convincing eachother.
Re: Male Twitter User Caught Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To A Random Lady by RevenGeMission: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
LuciferChristi:

1 You can't be posting raunchy pictures of ass & boobs on my TL & not expect me to respond. You go know say you dey learn for where I dey

2 By the way, Nairaland is now one of the most useless websites faster Which kain mumu 'upgrade' be this?

1 He nor mean say make you harrass am sexually , t's not nice

2 I wonder o ... it happens when you are about to get banned, but for weeks now , no ban yet and the site sucks , Literally

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Cossy Orjiakor Twerks Up A Storm In A Swimming Pool / Five Things You Do That Make You Unlikeable / Asaba Hookups Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.