Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Love Anal Sex .... I enjoy it .. Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Anal Sex .... I enjoy it .. Pictures (1814 Views)

I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) / WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] / If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Anal Sex .... I enjoy it .. Pictures by Jazzlite: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ghanaian Actress, Vicky Zugah , dropped a stunning revelation on ‘in bed with adwen’ show which airs on ETV. According to her, she enjoys anal sex, and sees it as something great and enjoyable between partners who ove and understand themselves.

“Anal sex is great. It’s very great but it depends on the two individuals because you need to find out if your partner likes it or not. But as for me, I love Anal sex, I really do but I and my partner needs to know what we want to do so that we can both enjoy it.”
Cc benita27

http://www.tonerotv.com/2017/06/i-like-and-enjoy-anal-sex-is-great.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photo Of Zimbabian Female Officer Cause Trouble, Should Police Wear This? / Grace / If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.