Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine (1562 Views)

Best Moments @ NYSC. Check Mine And Drop Yours / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

The next thing I love after my family is business.

Let me through in something.. Great business you see today started at a point and at that point it wasn't only one person that started the business

For example Facebook.. it started with two people, an investor and businessman and a guy (Mark) with the ideas and that is why it grew to a million users in a year and 1 billion in less 8 years.. (100 times faster than Nairaland)

So when planning to start, try to get a marketer, since your dad is the investor. All you have to do is take care of the fowls and make sure they are at their best an the marketer will then look for better ways to make sure your sales hit big.. This way their will be more focus on all areas and there will be less multi tasking and more productivity
Already av a partner
Just dat my papa no trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Twitter User Says Women With Small Boobs Should Not Wear Bras / Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 / HEALTH TIPS: 7 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell – No 2 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.