Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend (16826 Views)

5 Secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About You Personal Life / Secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About Your Personal Life / My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Daily4mative: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Joeboy is trending everywhere and today we want to discuss things you never knew about the singer. We will be writing on Joeboy Biography, his age, state of origin and net worth. Joeboy happens to be one of the fast-rising artists who impressed Nigerians last year with new jams and this year, Joeboy is bound to give more. Joeboy’s real name is Joseph Akinfenwa Donus but known for by stage name “Joeboy”. He is a singer and songwriter and very much talented. He delivers quite well in any music genre although he specializes in the uprising genre – Afrobeat and R&B. For this article, we will be taking an in-depth look into Joeboy Biography, Age, states of origin, net worth and pretty much everything you all need to know and have been searching for about Joeboy.
visit link to continue

1 Like

Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by marvin904(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2018
try harder undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Daily4mative: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
marvin904:
How do you mean? tongue tongue
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Daily4mative: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
marvin904:
Visit the link and see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Daily4mative: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
marvin904:

Are you a blogger? I get deal
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by bloomstar: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Daily4mative:
A Rich Sugar mummy has shown her number publicly for a guy that is interested in loving her. She promises to take care of everything and will do anything for you if you can make her feel so good. see it here https://welldonenaija.com/sugar-mummy-dating/

YOU STILL BE LEANER

2 Likes

Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Daily4mative: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
bloomstar:

YOU STILL BE LEANER
lolz can we deal ?
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by marvin904(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Daily4mative:

Are you a blogger? I get deal

as money dey spill undecided undecided
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Daily4mative: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2018
marvin904:

as money dey spill undecided undecided
tell me na. me need big money abeg grin and e get wetting i wan ask u privately
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by bloomstar: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Daily4mative:
lolz can we deal ?

on what
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Franzee(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2018
I am searchin for 24 hrs better headed person to manage my blog .....c my number 07038217688
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Drunkpunter(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Franzee:
I am searchin for 24 hrs better headed person to manage my blog .....c my number 07038217688

interested.
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Franzee(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Drop ur contact since when u cant call
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by bloomstar: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Franzee:

whats your niche? and how is your traffic?
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Franzee(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Entertainment ....not much
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Drunkpunter(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=Franzee post=65153707]Entertainment ....not much[/quote.....
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Drunkpunter(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Franzee:
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by ourkobo: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2019
!
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by UNBELIEVABLE: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Connect me with her please?
I need a rich Sugar mummy please?
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by UNBELIEVABLE: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why would you want to show her number publicly?
Before meeting her, there certainly must be an agreement for discreet, right?

Who told you she wants her number displayed publicly? If she needs it, she could easily contact TV stations, Radio stations of run an ads on Nairaland or facebook, saying she's a sugar mummy.

Please, we should all be wise in our dealings. Sharing a sugar mummy whatsapp number publicly is plainly childish and not advisable at all.
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by TheWonder: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Daily4mative:
A Rich Sugar mummy has shown her number publicly for a guy that is interested in loving her. She promises to take care of everything and will do anything for you if you can make her feel so good. see it here https://welldonenaija.com/sugar-mummy-dating/
thanks for this. I think you should update it to Nigeria dating sites for sugar mummy.
Re: Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend by wisdomkid: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
anyone have a sugar mummy number he wants to share? I'll be happy to oblige. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.