Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (51462 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by DieBuhari: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
He has something under his shirt by his stomach, that is what is holding the crates, plus his strength.
That's all
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by cbkingbeatz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mumu its not MAGIC.. It's APKU & VEG SOUP doing d magic

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by queenb11: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oh
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Primenet(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Black man jazz at work
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by sosoliso123: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
BossOluwendy:
I know of a guy that can lift a bag of cement with his teeth !!

this is more than a bag of cement

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by louken(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is not magic
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Channel this power to making money.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nne5: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
brunofarad:
Hmm.... Which kain teeth be that?

grin grin
Na iron teeth be that.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by blackgorillaman: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yell the guy to go to fine art Dept I'm usuka and get d1 to add cosmetic to his show and video him and upload it on you tube he may become a celebrity late Rich
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
supa jefako
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by maxiquadrian(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
strong man no counterteeth
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Toosure70: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
There is nothing magical or spiritual in this act. It is called trick. Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.
It is a skillful and cunning act just to deceive and create an illusion
Try to watch the movie "now you see me"
Then you will know what am saying
Ori e o pe
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Smart200: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
josephine123:
strong man
NA jazz
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wizardry and sorcery.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Skilme(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Areaboy2:
He seem to be resting it on his stomach

You observed what I observed

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
There is nothing magical or spiritual in this act. It is called trick. Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.

You don't believe in magic but you believe tricks?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Smart200: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin[color=#550000][/color]so make we dance abi na watin
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by elmerperry: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
josephine123:
strong man
wich be strong....u nor knw hw e play....
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Amoamare: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wise up dudes , He is using his abs not his teeth

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
A smart and rational person after witnessing this "evidence" for the reality of magic firsthand will simply turn to the magician and ask, "how did you perpetrate your fraud?"

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Homeboiy: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nsukka asadu banyi

proudly Nsk boy

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by nams77: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:
He will soon die mysteriously , nobody that toys with that jazz can last long ..let him enjoy the moment because soon he will start losing weight and fall Ill and then pass on quietly
Do you have info about this? Pls educate us
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Homeboiy: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
adadioranmah:
Ndi Enugu Ezike abia hee

Ada obollo ime aga?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by AzorjiDavid: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chinekeeeeeee

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Kylekent59: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's not a jazz ooo,its an illusion.
Gona drop their secret very soon.

But just know there is an invisible hold on which the crates rest on.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
sibepoc:
Na the teeth carry the man?

no na d man carry d teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
7footre:
I finally agree that jazz is real

U really 7ft tall?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by gurunlocker: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:

We have watched it, what else? You can do that I guess?

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by tayo200(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
BossOluwendy:
I know of a guy that can lift a bag of cement with his teeth !!
just a guy? I know more than 10...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.