Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (51468 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by 7footre(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

U really 7ft tall?

Lol! Nah not really just 6' 4"
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by rectitude(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
There is nothing magical or spiritual in this act. It is called trick. Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.
It is a skillful and cunning act just to deceive and create an illusion
Try to watch the movie "now you see me"
Then you will know what am saying

Then you're deluded into thinking everything is act, even in the movie you're talking about, it wasn't everything that could be explain by the decipher. There's trick and there's magic, get that straight. Some magicians work with demons which aid them in all these things... Life is deep in case you didn't know.

5 Likes

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Adexswagx(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Have you ever try it b4
slawomir:
There is nothing magical or spiritual in this act. It is called trick. Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.
I rpeat there Is no jazz in this act
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by statrboiTolu(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
if this one bite Suarez ehn..
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by DieBuhari: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kylekent59:
It's not a jazz ooo,its an illusion.
Gona drop their secret very soon.

But just know there is an invisible hold on which the crates rest on.
its right on his stomach, under his shirt

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by cosade(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Areaboy2:
He seem to be resting it on his stomach

Not seem, that's what he did and slant his body to balance the weight. That does not take the credit away from him sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by lific: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
I know these Ibos are up to something
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
7footre:

Lol! Nah not really just 6' 4"

You try...

7 footers are kind of a rare breed. Not sure they are up to 5 presently in the NBA.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by obinna58(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sBMYPm2-dkQ/WU1FR6s3lQI/AAAAAAAAcCQ/Cv7UEM4MvMI8sfuU2DBQFJSijRGHrj7CwCLcBGAs/s1600/capture-20170623-173819.png[/img]

This happened in Ogige main market, Nsukka, Enugu State , Young man carried another man with his teeth..

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmua7PNcbPQ

The teeth wasn't carrying the guy but holding the crates, the guys weight was balanced on his stomach (might have a protected inside so as not to feel much pain), it's just a simple trick for those who understood.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by RemyAO: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
The answer is blowing under the double tshirt he's wearing. Ask yourself why is the outer one folded in the midriff
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Eh! May i go put am for Enugu book of record straight
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Rhodiumic(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
7footre:
I finally agree that jazz is real
bros yhu no know b4. This one happened in my village infact my Grandpa's burial a guy(dancer) used his forehead to balance a very long and heavy ladder,he did the same with heavy wheel barrow and other things. Na that day i fear village people lol. Kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Themandator: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Areaboy2:
He seem to be resting it on his stomach

Try resting it in yours with a five year old boy on top

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by adadioranmah(f): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ada obollo ime aga?

Adim Oyi nobu ngbari ego na eyem nsogbu... Imega nwannemchi
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by 7footre(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rhodiumic:
bros yhu no know b4. This one happened in my village infact my Grandpa's burial a guy(dancer) used his forehead to balance a very long and heavy ladder,he did the same with heavy wheel barrow and other things. Na that day i fear village people lol. Kindly check my signature

Errr, no vess bros abeg wetin be your village name, make I know as I go de use waka
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by adadioranmah(f): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Eecho:
Ibu onye Nsukka?

Agwale mu ne bu nwanne m oo
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Homeboiy: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
adadioranmah:

Adim Oyi nobu ngbari ego na eyem nsogbu... Imega nwannemchi

Adikwa m oyi ada banyi, ngbaghari ego di mbelile o

kede maka unu ne ugwu awusa?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by imtfans(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
receive sense...this is Africa, jazz are real
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by nandyz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:
What kind of nonsense is this?

While will u call this nonsense,,, but u do watch American goal talent show
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by vannessa7(f): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:
He will soon die mysteriously , nobody that toys with that jazz can last long ..let him enjoy the moment because soon he will start losing weight and fall Ill and then pass on quietly

how do you know, please explain
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by NaijaCelebrity: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
His jaw is madly strong.. Call him E-JAW-MA #okbye
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Teeth only supported, abdomen did all the said magic. I was actually expecting him to lift with his teeth not hands. Juju is directly proportional to hoax.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by adadioranmah(f): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Eecho:
Ibu onye Nsukka?

Full bloodied
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:
He will soon die mysteriously , nobody that toys with that jazz can last long ..let him enjoy the moment because soon he will start losing weight and fall Ill and then pass on quietly
Tell me about it?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by 4larhhh(f): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm not saying there is no Jazz...but this is definitely not it. I have watched a 70 year old white man pulled a car with 4ppl inside live on American got talent show, the man claimed it is something that runs in the family(having strong teeth). This is even small to what this man has done with his teeth...so this aren't jazz.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Tedassie(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
DieBuhari:
He has something under his shirt by his stomach, that is what is holding the crates, plus his strength.
That's all
i hear...what about the nigga sitting on the crates cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by smashad(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
Bro chill n jst die dat one.now you see me has a lot of computer effects n physical equipments used, this is just a little space, a man and two fucking crates of bear mehn

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Kingluqman89(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
At least, this is better than the powder business here and there. NCAN
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by united4men: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:

ehya!!! I've watched the movie both parts but I can tell you categorically, that what you watch in Hollywood does not apply to Africa. In this part of the world, some people can defy law of physics over and over
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by muller101(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
u want us to watch that movie. Then compare that with this. U are very dull

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Aragon: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:

Hope you realized that you have not said anything. You can't just say it's Trick without even attempting to educate us why it's a Trick. I don't know how he did it and that is why I have not said anything

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
I was expecting to see Something meaningful in ur post but couldn't find it.. abeg were u kip ur sense undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.