Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (51464 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Aragon: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
4larhhh:
I'm not saying there is no Jazz...but this is definitely not it. I have watched a 70 year old white man pulled a car with 4ppl inside live on American got talent show, the man claimed it is something that runs in the family(having strong teeth). This is even small to what this man has done with his teeth...so this aren't jazz.

True, but there is a huge difference between pulling and Lifting. The guy here is Lifting the guy up, that's where I have problem
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
There is nothing magical or spiritual in this act. It is called trick. Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.
It is a skillful and cunning act just to deceive and create an illusion
Try to watch the movie "now you see me"
Then you will know what am saying
I rpeat there Is no jazz in this act
and you're quoting a movie to explain real life? "Now you see me" is even a poor reference. Discovery science "science of magic" show wud ve been a better reference.
With that said, juju is real bros, ur not believing in it dsnt make it unreal. grin
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by yellow237(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
There is nothing magical or spiritual in this act. It is called trick. Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.
mungo park y u no do ur own to show us say no be jazz,
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by mike404(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
brunofarad:
Hmm.... Which kain teeth be that?
DO YOU KNOW MELVIN, THE FORMER BBA STAR NA HIM KIND TEETH THE JAZZMAN GET

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Kingston6: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mtcheeeew. Dis tin wey just happened today fr Park nsk don b a news
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by pele1988: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
nsukka ndi oma
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
josephine123:
strong man
juju man
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Dantee005(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:

And for those quoting me and saying gibberish. You need to expand your horizon and think beyond the box.
See dis gy dem neva use jazz nack u before.... grin

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
;DConfirm jazz
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kylekent59:
It's not a jazz ooo,its an illusion.
Gona drop their secret very soon.

But just know there is an invisible hold on which the crates rest on.
Its strapped around his back and hidden under his cloth. Notice how he folded that shirt up? So that the elevation of what he strapped around his back to hold that crate wont show easily. There's nothing like jazz. All these things are mere palor tricks. Its a huge pity people like rectitude and 7footre still believe in juju/ jazz in this 21st century of ours. Well I can't blame them but rather I'll blame the 3rd world country called Nigeria in which they were raised and brought up.
cc: vimi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Bestman111(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can equally do that nah.
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sBMYPm2-dkQ/WU1FR6s3lQI/AAAAAAAAcCQ/Cv7UEM4MvMI8sfuU2DBQFJSijRGHrj7CwCLcBGAs/s1600/capture-20170623-173819.png[/img]

This happened in Ogige main market, Nsukka, Enugu State , Young man carried another man with his teeth..

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmua7PNcbPQ

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Its strapped around his back and hidden under his cloth. Notice how he folded that shirt up? So that the elevation of what he strapped around his back to hold that crate wont show easily. There's nothing like jazz. All these things are mere palor tricks. Its a huge pity people like rectitude and 7footre still believe in juju/ jazz in this 21st century of ours. Well I can't blame them but rather I'll blame the 3rd world country called Nigeria in which they were raised and brought up.
cc: vimi
Nice observation. Detailed analysis. Awesome mindset.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by offishialpablo: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:

And for those quoting me and saying gibberish. You need to expand your horizon and think beyond the box.
. skill ....shey skill
ah no blame u

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Headlaw(m): 1:13am On Jun 24, 2017
angry grin[left][/left] kiss
adadioranmah:
Ndi Enugu Ezike abia hee
kiss
adadioranmah:
Ndi Enugu Ezike abia hee
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by emmy02(m): 3:57am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:

Keep telling urself that... Trust me when I say u haven't seen anything yet..
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by vioment: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Good trick, a better magician/entertainer.

Some people dey put in work for dem mata. If you can wake up with two hands, two legs, without sickness, and over 18 years old, then it is you father Nigeria is looking for, we are the anchor of the society at that moment because circumstances change, everyday is a new day that this person works not only for him/her self but also for the kids, the old, the sick, and even for physically challenged people. Many people like magical things especially Nigerians, that na why pastors, imams, jazz people, oil(from ground to money after sale), and phone/data sale be the most lucrative industry in Nigeria. Truth be told, I like magical things too, but the kind of magical things i like are affordable power supply around and high up to the skylines. I like magic like walking along the road with my family 20 years from now in Nigeria and being proud to be Nigerian because of how our innovation made us accelerate to a 28th century place. The best scientist, engineers, savvy lawyers and investors, sophisticated accountants, and the most thorough workers(this is part of others mentioned earlier); all need to be from Nigeria not just from Nigerians outside but a lot from Nigerians inside. Abeg, make nobody cun tell me say that one dey, because I no dey talk about this very diluted paperworks wey dem dey give anyhow.
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by akigbemaru: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sBMYPm2-dkQ/WU1FR6s3lQI/AAAAAAAAcCQ/Cv7UEM4MvMI8sfuU2DBQFJSijRGHrj7CwCLcBGAs/s1600/capture-20170623-173819.png[/img]

This happened in Ogige main market, Nsukka, Enugu State , Young man carried another man with his teeth..

WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by ArcherPrime(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:

only a stupid person will compare science fiction fantasy to reality
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by akigbemaru: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Kingluqman89:
At least, this is better than the powder business here and there.
NCAN
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:

then can you please explain to us how he did it
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Teeboi56: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2017
7footre:
I finally agree that jazz is real
Jazz is Real ooo brother
People who said their is no jazz d person he/she has die teete
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by techlorddsblog: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
He will soon die mysteriously , nobody that toys with that jazz can last long ..let him enjoy the moment because soon he will start losing weight and fall Ill and then pass on quietly

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by 7footre(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Teeboi56:

Jazz is Real ooo brother
People who said their is no jazz d person he/she has die teete

Ahhh baba you be jazz man ni?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
He will soon die mysteriously , nobody that toys with that jazz can last long ..let him enjoy the moment because soon he will start losing weight and fall Ill and then pass on quietly

You must be talking from experience. Tell me more abeg undecided
SaulRazor:

You must be talking from experience. Tell me more abeg
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:

You must be talking from experience. Tell me more abeg
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Tisham20(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2017
so who this post EPP?
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by chemystery: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:
I repeat there Is no jazz in this act

Don't mind those quoting you. They haven't seen greater and better magic tricks. Well, even if thy see, they will still call it juju sad That guy wore something between his chest and waist where he rested the crates. You will notice the way he folded his outer cloths to conceal it as the camera went behind him. If he was was using juju he wouldn't have have supported it on his body or started the lift with his hands.

There is a bboy move called hollow back(see attached imgage). Though the move requires some degree of strength but still depends on playing with centre of gravity. But Nigerians will call it juju.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by thunderbabs: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Possessed! undecided
Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
brunofarad:
Hmm.... Which kain teeth be that?
i wonder o,maybe na stone decorating teeth o, cos me am not understanding.abi oga Bruno farad go employ am?

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) by Tecno66: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:

WATCH THE VIDEO

Where is Ben Lion Heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.