Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye (45882 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / When A Man Is Not Humble / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by eph12(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:
So who ordained these pastors? The devil? shocked
Foolish question
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity cos if one is not Yoruba, you rarely feel comfortable in that church... is it the music or even the whole procedure. Winners Chapel abit balanced theirs, just that Yoruba pastors and deacons control everything even in a non Yoruba state.

With the way churches are been run in this country, if God don't raise another set of giants to take over....very soon churches won't look attractive anymore to anybody. The prosperity messages which is almost all their focus don't yield result anymore and it's as if members suffer more after practicing the wrong method of prosperity preached to them.

I think people aged 70 and above shouldn't use Twitter
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Philinho(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
they're human.thou shall not judge so you won't be judged
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by keypad1: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
If i talk sometin about that tribe in the house of God and how they have tribalised everything them fit ban me for this forum ooo
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by keypad1: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Philinho:
they're human.thou shall not judge so you won't be judged
and they keep encouraging nepotism and tribalism as if jesus is from the south west.

Why are u people separating the house of God?

I heard one woman said this in living faith church, that this church belongs to their brother. If u see the way i shout eh,

with all these tribalism in church will these same tribalised people enter heaven?

God do justice to all these wickedness abeg

4 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by farem: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
vimi:
What a successful ENTREPRENEUR.
...and you a misadventure and frustrated entrepreneur!
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Chukwq(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how about your igbo catholic church
nothing like Igbo Catholic church

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity cos if one is not Yoruba, you rarely feel comfortable in that church... is it the music or even the whole procedure. Winners Chapel abit balanced theirs, just that Yoruba pastors and deacons control everything even in a non Yoruba state.

With the way churches are been run in this country, if God don't raise another set of giants to take over....very soon churches won't look attractive anymore to anybody. The prosperity messages which is almost all their focus don't yield result anymore and it's as if members suffer more after practicing the wrong method of prosperity preached to them.

Nothing concern God with religion.
Religions are man made.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Chukwq(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
nothing like Igbo Catholic church[url][/url]
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by alexiej(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
vimi:
What a successful ENTREPRENEUR.
Hello Mr unsuccessful servant.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Henryedom: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Pastor Adeboye doesnt own a Twitter account.

Stop spreading fallacies borne out of mischief.

Enough said!

Ode upon the verification
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by alexiej(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
ivolt:
If you see an RCCG pastor that does not demand 10% of your salary, know that I didn't ordain him - Adeboye

You know this joke is very dry right? If you have a problem with the bible and biblical doctrines, say it straight. Making a false statement and attributing it to an innocent person only reveals desperate shallowness.

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by BIDOO(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:

at first i wanted to enlighten you on how to overcome hatred by (comparing Reedem to Winners) but i later notice that the hatred was actually runny in your vein, When you fail to decipher the different between lagos state and Ogun state.
Kuku go and educate yourself on that firat and come back here for my counselling.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by verygudbadguy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity.

I am Yoruba, I attend God Reigns Parish of RCCG and my pastor's name Chukwuemeka Akachukwu...

How about that?
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by obataokenwa(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
BIDOO:

at first i wanted to enlighten you on how to overcome hatred by (comparing Reedem to Winners) but i later notice that the hatred was actually runny in your vein, When you fail to decipher the different between lagos state and Ogun state.
Kuku go and educate yourself on that firat and come back here for my counselling.
Did I compare the two churches in my comment? I only pointed out the truth which everyone will easily notice in RCCG. For your information, I'm a Winners member. One thing you can't take away from me is the truth. RCCG is 80% Yorubanised. Adeboye may not be aware of what's happening in other branches, but that's the truth. RCCG even in core north I attended, no single English song, all Yoruba and you expect me to dance to what I don't know the meaning. The church was just cold cos 80% of people in there don't understand the language. The pastor will preach and speak Yoruba inbetween messages and u expect one to go back filled with the Holy Ghost? Abi na offering time, takes another full hour to collect different section of offering... God is truly a merciful God

Bro, I'm saying nothing but the truth of what I noticed. Winners Chapel is abit balanced cos the pastors are well trained and all abide by directives.. The music is mixed and you can easily dance to any. Is not comparison but the true situation of things

2 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by obataokenwa(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I am Yoruba, I attend God Reigns Parish of RCCG and my pastor's name Chukwuemeka Akachukwu...

How about that?
One eye that sees among blind people. That man will be acting based on eye service and men pleaser cos Yorubas will be checkmating him like a criminal. They should correct it generally and that's the true position of things there

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by omoelerin1: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:

i think majority of afonja are muslim, how they come dominate biafra majority christian?

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by shadrach77: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Enough said!

You are silly! Can't you see that the account is verified? He even has a Facebook account and an instagram account. May your sense be restored back to you in Jesus name kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by omoelerin1: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:

the issue you raised in the first paragraph of your comment(tribalism) is what gives you concern, not the second issue (prosperity preaching)
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by obataokenwa(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
omoelerin1:
the issue you raised in the first paragraph of your comment(tribalism) is what gives you concern, not the second issue (prosperity preaching)
The prosperity preaching is generally for the whole churches cos...the theme now is "if you don't give, you won't prosper" ...Spirituality doesn't matter again in churches
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Adarichgirl(f): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Durosure:
This is serious ...

By the way I offer the following services.

Pay your Chinese supplier on your Behalf..

Cash deposit in USA and UK..

PAYPAL N PAYONEER FUNDS BUY N SELL.

check my profile for physical address..
Whats your rates... I need 1600 paypal funds
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by hypergig(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
An apt description of Reno Omokri, this is just too demeaning

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by eflintsone(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Enough said!

wah u saying ?? am not a redeem church member but cant u see that account is verified ?

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by gemale(m): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Be careful when you make remarks about the catholic church. Unless you are 100% sure, please don't say anything that you can't substantiate. That church you are trying to shade has Jesus as its founder & simon peter (who once spoke death to Ananias & saphirrah) as its 1st pope. It's obvious you don't know that the word "catholic" is originated from the latin "catholicos" meaning universal. The fact that a lot of igbos in Nigeria are catholics doesn't mean that it has become tribalistic. Mass is usually conducted in either English (mostly) , latin (rare) or the language of the place the parish is located (which is usually specified) or which majority of the attendees understand.

2 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by cdoffx(m): 2:36am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:

Yea...the same way my parishes while in port Harcourt sing non Yoruba songs and I sometimes have this feeling of when next will I be in the Southwest again to enjoy the Yoruba style of praise and worship. Its all about the locality of the parish and only stone age human being find way of bringing tribal sentiments into issues.

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by holluphemydavid(m): 2:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Humble man of God
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by bizhub: 3:00am On Jun 24, 2017
I'm Igbo,I really enjoy Yoruba gospel songs ..especially the worship songs # powerful & deep
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 24, 2017
That's all.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:

I think say na business center
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by EmmyDJourno: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2017
If Judas could find his way into Jesus' ministry which one be your own

Disowning the bad and claiming the good, what a human Minister

Pastor dey proud for gullible mumu dem

Any Pastor wey do anyaw near me, go see anyaw

Please Note: I see monkey post Pastors everywhere shocked
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by STEVENcrack(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:

u need to go to a Deeperlife church nearby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.