Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye (45883 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / When A Man Is Not Humble / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Omonigeriarere: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2017
vimi:
What a successful ENTREPRENEUR.

There is still ample opportunities to organise yours and let's see how far you can go.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by mizmia: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity cos if one is not Yoruba, you rarely feel comfortable in that church... is it the music or even the whole procedure. Winners Chapel abit balanced theirs, just that Yoruba pastors and deacons control everything even in a non Yoruba state.

With the way churches are been run in this country, if God don't raise another set of giants to take over....very soon churches won't look attractive anymore to anybody. The prosperity messages which is almost all their focus don't yield result anymore and it's as if members suffer more after practicing the wrong method of prosperity preached to them.
You shout nepotism and marginalization. The same thing is applicable in the Catholic Church where 95% of the priests are Igbo and nobody sees anything wrong with that. Mind you in am a Catholic.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by CanadianNurse: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Pastor Adeboye doesnt own a Twitter account.

Stop spreading fallacies borne out of mischief.

Enough said!

that account is verified undecided
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by olowobaba10: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2017
IT'S A LIE !

TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Enough said!

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Durosure(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2017
COME whatsapp pls
Adarichgirl:

Whats your rates... I need 1600 paypal funds
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by tungstar(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how about your igbo catholic church

dude u dont get the picture...he aint talking about a church located in a core yoruba setting, rather it is about churches located in "cosmopolitan cities" like Lagos, which should be accommodative of other tribes or race.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by osamaBUSH(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2017
mizmia:

You shout nepotism and marginalization. The same thing is applicable in the Catholic Church where 95% of the priests are Igbo and nobody sees anything wrong with that. Mind you in am a Catholic.
So you are implying that if I go to Jos archdiocese or Sokoto diocese or even Uyo diocese, the majority priest there will be Igbo Abeg talk another thing
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
deebrain:
it is very possible that some people run all these online accounts and tell us it's Adeboye......

Pastor Adeboye shares his thoughts openly in his messages that millions are witnesses.

stop believing all these posts.

What do you mean?

A redeem pastors saints? most of them are dubious, ordained con-men who use Adeboye's name to defraud their congregation.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Lordtunji(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2017
deebrain:
it is very possible that some people run all these online accounts and tell us it's Adeboye......

Pastor Adeboye shares his thoughts openly in his messages that millions are witnesses.

stop believing all these posts.

bros, that's from his verified twitter account
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by shininglight78(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity cos if one is not Yoruba, you rarely feel comfortable in that church... is it the music or even the whole procedure. Winners Chapel abit balanced theirs, just that Yoruba pastors and deacons control everything even in a non Yoruba state.

With the way churches are been run in this country, if God don't raise another set of giants to take over....very soon churches won't look attractive anymore to anybody. The prosperity messages which is almost all their focus don't yield result anymore and it's as if members suffer more after practicing the wrong method of prosperity preached to them.
you are so right

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by enemyofprogress: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2017
gemale:

Be careful when you make remarks about the catholic church. Unless you are 100% sure, please don't say anything that you can't substantiate. That church you are trying to shade has Jesus as its founder & simon peter (who once spoke death to Ananias & saphirrah) as its 1st pope. It's obvious you don't know that the word "catholic" is originated from the latin "catholicos" meaning universal. The fact that a lot of igbos in Nigeria are catholics doesn't mean that it has become tribalistic. Mass is usually conducted in either English (mostly) , latin (rare) or the language of the place the parish is located (which is usually specified) or which majority of the attendees understand.
lies
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Word from the authority.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by MarkSole: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
SIR, THERE ARE RCCG PASTORS PRACTISING WITCHCRAFT. NONE WILL LAY HANDS ON MY HEAD AGAIN.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by MarkSole: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Enough said!

REALLY?

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by mizmia: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2017
osamaBUSH:

So you are implying that if I go to Jos archdiocese or Sokoto diocese or even Uyo diocese, the majority priest there will be Igbo Abeg talk another thing
Oga I am talking about a diocese I am talking about the Catholic church in Nigeria. Stop been emotional about your arguments.
Merci
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by osamaBUSH(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2017
mizmia:

Oga I am talking about a diocese I am talking about the Catholic church in Nigeria. Stop been emotional about your arguments.
Merci
There is nothing emotional about my argument. It's just that your submission as regards the guy you quoted cannot be compared with what obtains in the Catholic Church. Igbo's having highest number of priest is not due to nepotistic tendencies but it is rather due to saturation.
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by mizmia: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017
osamaBUSH:

There is nothing emotional about my argument. It's just that your submission as regards the guy you quoted cannot be compared with what obtains in the Catholic Church. Igbo's having highest number of priest is not due to nepotistic tendencies but it is rather due to saturation.
Same with RCCG and other pentecostal churches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.