Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? (21935 Views)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by afroxyz: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2017
I love women that smoke. Turns me on. But you've got to have brains
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by dan2090: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Nationalfairy:
Keeping up with Mary Jane...

lipsrsealed Fine girl is that your stage name or something?
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by brightlinse(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Me and my wife poop weed
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by thaEMINENT(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
So cigarettes are less harmful than E-gbo?? I really wish we all did our research well before commenting rather than letting brainwash cloud our judgement.

MrDandy:
You can't use 'smoking' to judge people.. if he/she she is a smoker that doesn't mean he/she is bad.. it's only in Nigeria they view smokers as negative people, and besides what kind does she smoke? E-gbo or cigarettes?
Because I can't deal with a lady that smokes Indian hemp
P.S: I'm not a smoker o!
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by FemiGreatness(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
The fact that I don't smoke will make it very hard to even wanna consider that a gal that smokes. Forget about love because you will spend a lot of time trying to convince her to quit smoking which we all know it hard to quit when you are addicted to it. Smoking for a gal will expose her to a lot of corrupt gals and guys who do nothing but engage in a lot of vices around. I want a gal I will date to have a clean health. Don't be mad at my choice, it's just a one man's opinion #1love
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by kaliboi94(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
i cant date a lady that smokes but we can always be bed mates because such woman can be extravagant in bed lol and i love that
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by toastedbread: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2017
if she smokes some high grade, then she's a real girl. l'm friends with a girl who smokes and i'll tell you, she's open, down to earth, sincere, honest, a real friend.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by mosesbola(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2017
You ARR A FULL!!!

Addicted2Women:

I'm very sure, my wife is a medical doctor

Ask your father, he goes to my wife's hospital for his HIV drugs
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Kendrick80(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♪Mâsk off♪
Chase a cheque,Neva chase a bish...
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Kendrick80(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
brightlinse:
Me and my wife poop weed
Plz adopt me..
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by wizod(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

The same way you didn't join your family dick sucking business

I pray my kids smokes weed when they get of age

What about you ?? You want you kids to drink alcohol and fucck dirty girls just like you ??

Why do you care so much about my kids when your mother is out on the streets sucking dicks
see what weed has done 2 ur little poor brain, who knws d state of ur wife's mentality. I guess she is more stupid dan u
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nationalfairy(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2017
dan2090:

lipsrsealed Fine girl is that your stage name or something?

Wellll..... Eeeerrrrmmmm.... I don't even know.... Just a name I caught young *winks*.....

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Rayman5(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

guy stop lying and give your life to Christ

all liars shall go yo hell
proove to me that I'm lying
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by MrDandy(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
thaEMINENT:
So cigarettes are less harmful than E-gbo?? I really wish we all did our research well before commenting rather than letting brainwash cloud our judgement.

Mr, I know weed doesn't affect the lungs the way cigarettes do, but the psychology effect of weed on you guys when you smoke it is what I don't like.. my ex is an expert when it comes to smoking weed, and I know how hard I had to deal with our sexual life then because I don't smoke weed
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by anigold(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Rayman5:
I have been on this classy lady for sometime now. She has a good sense of humour, pretty, good cook, intelligent.

Ok the point is that I have fallen I love with her but lately I just discovered she smokes...I want to settle down and I don't smoke & have never imagined I could have anything to do with a girl that smokes can I change her I don't know if I can but this is were confusion sets in....I like d babe so...please i need your advice please
Dating yes
Pooking yes
Hugging yes
Marrying No

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by murphyjames(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
weed is better than cigarettes as long as one is not an addict.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by vandertommy: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Rayman5:
I have been on this classy lady for sometime now. She has a good sense of humour, pretty, good cook, intelligent.

Ok the point is that I have fallen I love with her but lately I just discovered she smokes...I want to settle down and I don't smoke & have never imagined I could have anything to do with a girl that smokes can I change her I don't know if I can but this is were confusion sets in....I like d babe so...please i need your advice please
yes i can but i cannot marry her... na just for Bleep

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by jfleece(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Smoking doesn't make one to be a bad person, it's only in Africa day our twisted mentality depicts smokers as people with toxic values, if she had a good heart and a good personality I will gladly marry her (at least it's better than marrying a church girl Dat would decimate ur lifestyle by 50%).
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by boottaesama: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
yes oooo as long as she no dey tamper with my stash of weed
grin grin grin grin grin grin maaa Nigga
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by durasome(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2017
run for your life.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by MYGRATEskillz(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2017
one pot is enough for her please... can't have weed next to the babies formula
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by onyi143: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Well, I will suggest you should take her to a therapist but first ask her whether she wants to stop it or not. And discuss it with her then get her opinion cos it all depends on you two. A smoking wife can be good or bad it all depends on the personality of the individual. Bitcoin, Perfect money, PayPal and others available just visit nairaomm.com

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by arleck: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Rayman5 op these are two different things, please indicate it, which is it

1. the kinda girl that smokes cigarette all the time ?

OR

2. The kinda girl that loves to get high on weed?

You just cant say the kinda girl that smokes.. smoke diff frm smoke na

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by pointblank247(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
YES
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
DarryOsh:

Seen your posts many times. Wish I could give you a job. Alas, I have none to give. God bless your hustle.

Nairalanders, if you are in a position to help this guy please consider doing so.

Ps: Please and please, as always, be careful in dealing with people you meet online sha, to avoid stories that touch

Thanks bro
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by iamdapsyj(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
it will be a problem to me because of the smoke. I don't like the smell at all.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by iconkid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yes!
And for all the right reasons..
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by odaniel1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
thaEMINENT:

I really wish you understood MrDandy comment before commenting...#JudgeNotThatYeBeNotJudged
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by damilolaq99(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Rayman5:

Yup. But will go into d relationship with no intentions of marriage

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ogyunging(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hell yeah. I am dating one atm, and everything is crisp and nice. She smokes ciggis, loud, loud loud, pawpaw and shush. She is so cool and understanding except when she takes coda and becomes a little cranky. My family loves her and she coordinates on a sharp level.

Og

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.