Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) (32534 Views)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by buchilino(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2017
xtivin:
You don't know police, it's their weapons o
ON DAT I AGREE WITH U

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by jericco1(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
That's what you get when you're at the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Full video of proof that Evans has been sentenced to death already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdJsSohkwmo
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Evans don dey make all this criminals feel like say dem get right,I no blame them sha na NPF I blame for treating them like their children.
LionDeLeo:

Before you bet, pls read this part of the report.

Bruv pls I beg you never ever believe what the nigerian police day.. they can say anything to get at one esp when you refuse to settle and keep claiming your rights are being violated

Please forget these police guys

These chaos are very likely innocent

The police is more vile than armed robbers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by deepwater(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
If they are innocent, they must be brave!!!
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Ikwerre? wink
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=chinybelle post=57797678]You pick up boys flexing and next you want to parade then as thieves just because they refused to fill your corrupt pocket?

If I haven't experienced this in ph I would have believed this story
Bunch of criminals, wearing uniform and calling themselves officers
[/quote
Very true
Nigerian police are vile and corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by chuksanambra: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2017
uyaima:
Mabakatali not mabaka.me dy stay there.we hear say police go Ada base bar go carry some boys were them dy drink.but na for this forum,i hear say them be thief.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Jackppp1:
To subscribe kindly view the image below for more details about our games call or Whatsapp me on this number below the image u see

Thief

3 Likes

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by imstrong1: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:

Suspects should be paraded after court finds them guilty of any offence levelled against them.

Parading suspected criminals is a human rights violations.
that's true this only happens here condemnation before investigation imagine seeing a loved one on national TV just because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time

3 Likes

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
etinanguy:
I can bet my balls, police sometimes r criminal
omo those balls are heavy o

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by mcgaius: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
The problem is a lot of people rush into conclusion.People should learn a simple secondary school comprehension.The guys were drinking and smoking Indian help in a bar Yes!The police went and searched an apartment behind the bar and recovered weapons.My question Is,does the apartment belongs to the guys?Because I cannot find anywhere in the report that says otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by etinanguy(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2017
Jackppp1:
To subscribe kindly view the image below for more details about our games call or Whatsapp me on this number below the image u see

Mumu fraudster, y not gv it to all ur family members so that u guys can win n become rich? If u like open another new account 2mrw, e no cornsign us. Nton
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2017
xtivin:
I can bet you those guys aren't armed robbers, they are just niggas hanging out during a routine police wahala. Maybe they refuse to settle and as usual police frame them up. A police man once called me a car snatcher because of incomplete papers

They should have impounded the car because there's no reason your vehicle's papers should be incomplete.

They had very good reason to say you stole it.

Learn not to cut corners and always abide by the laws. What do you expect, they would salute you for not having them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
xtivin:
I can bet you those guys aren't armed robbers, they are just niggas hanging out during a routine police wahala. Maybe they refuse to settle and as usual police frame them up. A police man once called me a car snatcher because of incomplete papers

They should have impounded the car because there's no reason your vehicle's papers should be incomplete.

They had very good reason to say you stole it.

Learn not to cut corners and always abide by the laws. What do you expect, they would salute you for not having them?

We want Nigeria to be good, but want to contribute nothing individually

PS - if you were caught in US / UK or anywhere in Europe with incomplete papers, what do you think will happen? They will bake you a cake?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by GoldHorse(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
I hope we can trust the police on this and it won't be a case of parading innocent citizens...

Our police are used to "rounding up" (and not arresting) anybody they see close to or not so close to the supposed crime scenes. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by etinanguy(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2017
stanco65:
weekend giveaway,make sure you don't let this pass away

Mumu go gv ur family members. Ode
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:

No Jungle Justice Bro, My Bible tells me that no one have the right to take the life of one another no matter the crime they committed Life sentence would be better..

Which Bible are you quoting from?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Before you bet, pls read this part of the report.
U don't know police...they can plant such weapons in ur house and items
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by slivertongue: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
uyaima:
Mabakatali not mabaka.me dy stay there.we hear say police go Ada base bar go carry some boys were them dy drink.but na for this forum,i hear say them be thief.

they look clean

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by sapientia(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2017
How can you parade suspects?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by frisky2good(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Illegal possession of firearms is different from armed robbery. Can't Nigerian police differentiate between the two?

2 Likes

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Badman77: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
I'm NEW HERE,so feel free to LOVE or HATE,
Do u know what REPUTATION is?
How can you say that you are a NIGERIAN but yet believe everything the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE tells u?
Have you ever been ARRESTED for nothing before?

With that said,the story says that the BOYS were arrested at A BAR!not at the house where they claim the GUNS were found!
you can be arrested in LAGOS and they will put a GUN from SOKOTO in your front,
THESE POLICE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE!
but at this stage,its hard to tell whether these boys are actually ARMED ROBBERS OR INNOCENT!
So stop looking at them like ARMED ROBBERS,for you or your brother may FALL INTO THIS MESS 1DAY!

I HAIL THE HOUSE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by SaulRazor: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2017
xtivin:

Of course..
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by loomer: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
wetin guns and ammunitions dey do for their house?
No smoke without fire bro

No be wetin police claim to see for ur house people go believe?

Them get witness?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Princewell2012(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:

Suspects should be paraded after court finds them guilty of any offence levelled against them.

Parading suspected criminals is a human rights violations.

I dont think those guys are thieves in the first place. River state police also need their own promotion. Otherwise where were the alerge weapons? Believe you me, those guys knows what they were saying.

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by benswagtt(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
emilyone:
I thought they have been advised to stop parading crime suspects.
Go and check your Penal code or criminal code that's if you even know how to apply the use of It b4 u start making yourself look stupid
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by einsteine(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Were you there when police found it? We all know that the Nigerian police is renowned for their ability to lay false allegations on people.

Ajewealth123:
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Princewell2012(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Guy police can say anything. Did you see the guns and the so called ammunition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.