Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) (32532 Views)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by oweman: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2017
]I'm sure those guys did nothing!! Nigerian police are liars and corrupt set of thieves, The boys were drinking in a bar, What is there business if someone else has an apartment nearby filled with ammunition

I too am sure you are a member of that gang .
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Badman77: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
The Nigerian Police Force does not have the Reputation to make me believe
that these young men are ARMED ROBBERS.
If you have been arrested for NOTHING before,i am sure that you can relate to what i am saying here!
If you cant RELATE to what i am saying,please be patient you will soon be arrested FOR NOTHING

Logically,they were arrested at a JOINT,have does that suggest they OWN the GUNS that was found in another house?
was their finger print found on the GUNS?

Many have been KILLED for what they know nothing about,How many more is left to be KILLED?
before something is done about the POLICE FORCE?
vrinko:
lol
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Chukazu: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2017
And why on earth should you parade them?... You called them "suspected" and you want to parade them?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by joe4real12: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
etinanguy:
I can bet my balls, police sometimes r criminal
Most times

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Shroud: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
wetin guns and ammunitions dey do for their house?
No smoke without fire bro
Their house or a house at the back of the bar?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Caseless: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2017
uyaima:
Mabakatali not mabaka.me dy stay there.we hear say police go Ada base bar go carry some boys were them dy drink.but na for this forum,i hear say them be thief.
I support them for refusing to be paraded.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by fkj950ax(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Before you bet, pls read this part of the report.

Its illegal to parade suspect.
The police also stage these recovered arms.

Area G police, Ogba has been caught once parading two sets of criminals years apart, with the exact same locally made pistols.

Obviously, they just list the arms 'recovered'

Why not take the photos at the crime scene or criminals hideout?

And for these chaps to fight the parade, my gut tells me they are not exactly as accused.

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Okpabana: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Those boys may not be criminals. They may be victims of indiscriminate arrests by NF. grin

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Princewell2012(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Bruv pls I beg you never ever believe what the nigerian police day.. they can say anything to get at one esp when you refuse to settle and keep claiming your rights are being violated

Please forget these police guys

These chaos are very likely innocent

The police is more vile than armed robbers

It is about ten years ago now. I was raided when i was returning home around 8 pm. What actually happen was this. I saw a friend off my door was open, this mean i didnt go far. A police bus parked beside me and pushed me inside their vehicle and drove me with other people round and round till twelve midnight. They now finally drove us to the station and tell his coleagues at the counter that they met us wondering at this midnight grin grin I spent good two weeks at that station. If not for my late CID. that resqued me out. He look for me eveeywhere before he could locate me.

Modified. Police can framed anything. Unless you never fall into their hand.

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Seanjay(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Before you bet, pls read this part of the report.

even in the report you posted yourself there is no where in the report that says it the boy apartment or house all those stuff is recovered... so dont say what you dont know... police are very dubious and can frame anyone anytime to show that they are working and take false praise from the public...
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by judgedredd22(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
uyaima:
Mabakatali not mabaka.me dy stay there.we hear say police go Ada base bar go carry some boys were them dy drink.but na for this forum,i hear say them be thief.

don't mind the stupid and hungry police! them too wan trend like evans case! kolewerk!!! cool
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Seanjay(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2017
mcgaius:
The problem is a lot of people rush into conclusion.People should learn a simple secondary school comprehension.The guys were drinking and smoking Indian help in a bar Yes!The police went and searched an apartment behind the bar and recovered weapons.My question Is,does the apartment belongs to the guys?Because I cannot find anywhere in the report that says otherwise.

God bless you oooo my friend... abeg help me ask them ooooo cause i cant find it in the report either that the apartment belong to the boys...
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Seanjay(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Shroud:

My friend please dont just quote him again am so sure he just glance thru the post and didnt read it and conclude in his mind that it the guys house... Gosh

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Seanjay(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Shroud:

My friend please dont just quote him again am so sure he just glance thru the post and didnt read it and conclude in his mind that it the guys house... Gosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MadCow1: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:

No Jungle Justice Bro, My Bible tells me that no one have the right to take the life of one another no matter the crime they committed Life sentence would be better..

Where in your Bible is it written

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
stefanweeks:
Real drama
This is a 1st

Come to think of it

Does the police really have the right to parade alleged suspects
No they do not but in 9ja anything gpes
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:
Three armed robbery suspects refused to be paraded before newsmen on Friday after they were arrested by a team of policemen from the State Police Command attached to the Rumuolumeni Police Station.

The trio identified as Charles Harry, John James and Frank Anyaegbulem, gave policemen a tough time as they vowed that they were ready to be shot dead than allow themselves to be paraded before newsmen.

They were arrested on Thursday behind a bar located at Mbaka Town in Rumuolumeni, where they were engaged in drinking and smoking of Indian hemp.

On searching a hidden apartment behind the bar, the policemen, who were led by the Divisional Police Officer, Kingsley Chukwueggu, a Superintendent of Police, recovered various arms and ammunition.

Efforts made by the policemen to parade them were not successful as the suspects insisted that they were ready to be shot dead than to be paraded.

One of the suspects said, “I did not commit any crime. I will not allow myself to be paraded. I’m ready to be shot dead here than allow myself to stand at that place (paraded).”

The suspects also refused to speak with newsmen, who wanted to get their own part of the story and why they were involved in armed robbery.

However, Chukwueggu disclosed that the police recovered 25 rounds of live ammunition, 7.62mm loaded in a magazine, local revolver pistol with 9mm live ammunition and 32 pieces of live ammunition for AK-47 rifles..

Other items recovered, according to him, are one pair of Mobile Police combat trousers, three face masks, three refrigerators, three television sets, two DVD players and one pack of gunpowder, bag of Indian hemp, sachet of hard drugs and one generator.

“On Thursday (22/06/2017) at about noon, we raided a bar after we were tipped off and discovered an apartment at the back of Ada Base bar in Mbaka Town. We arrested three suspects.
http://www.naijaresponds.com/2017/06/three-armed-robbery-suspects-refuse-to.html

. Hmmmmm Nigerian Police Force has been arresting innocent youths and branding them criminals since 1825. Imagine, no robbery case was reported, they were found in a non violent atmosphere yet they are armed rubbers... I don't blame them.. they too want their own Evans for promotion sake and where cowards cannot find any they decided to create one
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Kachigifto3: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Police are more criminals than the criminals we know.They go about arresting innocent citizens and parading them with their weapons3(police weapons)in order to gain praise promotion from their superiors.Too bad
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2017
Princewell2012:

It is about ten years ago now. I was raided when i was returning home around 8 pm. What actually happen was this. I saw a friend off my door was open, this mean i didnt go far. A police bus parked beside me and pushed me inside their vehicle and drove me with other people round and round till twelve midnight. They now finally drove us to the station and tell his coleagues at the counter that they met us wondering at this midnight grin grin I spent good two weeks at that station. If not for my late CID. that resqued me out. He look for me eveeywhere before he could locate me.

Modified. Police can framed anything. Unless you never fall into their hand.
This is very true.I have witnessed this 1st hand . They can even threaten an inmate to testify in court that you belong to thier group .
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by xtivin(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

They should have impounded the car because there's no reason your vehicle's papers should be incomplete.

They had very good reason to say you stole it.

Learn not to cut corners and always abide by the laws. What do you expect, they would salute you for not having them?

We want Nigeria to be good, but want to contribute nothing individually

PS - if you were caught in US / UK or anywhere in Europe with incomplete papers, what do you think will happen? They will bake you a cake?
Oga due process, I pray you never meet officers that don't know how to read papers and those that you can never meet their requirements, they can ask you for your grandfather birth certificate just to extort you. The issue actually was that they don't know how to read chasis number
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Flashmove: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:

Matthew 5:21
You have heard that it was said to the ancients, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'

Matthew 19:18
"Which ones?" the man asked. Jesus answered, "'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,

Mark 10:19
You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, and honor your father and mother.'"

Luke 18:20
You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.'"

Romans 13:9
The commandments "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and any other commandments, are summed up in this one decree: "Love your neighbor as yourself.

Exodus 20:13 . You shall not kill...
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Flashmove: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:

MadCow1:

You have heard that it was said to the ancients, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'

"Which ones?" the man asked. Jesus answered, "'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,

You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, and honor your father and mother.'"

You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.'"

The commandments "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and any other commandments, are summed up in this one decree: "Love your neighbor as yourself.

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by ostirich(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Don't crucify these guys if you v never been a victim of same circumstance. some yrs back my friend was caught by 8pm when he was going to register jamb.
those days it was safer and faster to register jamb during night browsing in a cyber café.
police pushed my friend and other pple in their vehicle and they worked with them all night.
early morning they collected money from some and went to station with the ones that don't have money.
the nxt morning we couldn't still find him.
so the next
day we heard of some armed rubbers caught and pple were watching them at the station.

we rushed there and behold see our friend and others soaked with tears and infront of them are a lot of guns and ammunition with bullets.
Jezzzzz... we couldn't talk. infact we started hiding so he wont see us.

we informed his pple and we know they pulled a lot of string before he came home and even changed school. who knows what must have happened to others.

please don't rely on Nigerian police. be sure before you support them and crucify others
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by xtivin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Here is another instance I lost credibility in police fantasy stories. I think it was way back in 2008 or so, football fans can recall that champion league match between Chelsea and inter-milan (mourinho was inter coach). The match extended till midnight, I was in school then and the match was very exciting we also had in our company then a police patrol team watching with us they were obviously Chelsea fan and they were drinking beer in the viewing centre while we watch. Then 10 minutes to the end of the match, they left in anger because Chelsea was loosing. After the match, these policemen started arresting innocent students that night outside the viewing centre, I thank God for the fence I would have been among those that went to cell that night. I don't believe policemen, never will I.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
What if they aren't actually criminals
Just fellows who were called to bar
Reviewing the table of contents before them
E deh happen well well
Police go just enta beer parlour arrest everybody
If u no bail urself u don turn criminal oo
Them go snap snap u with different guns weh I neva even see b4
If only u have been a victim u will understand
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MadCow1: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

— Luke 22:36, NIV

Was the sword to cut grass or what?

The wages of Sin is death. Shikina
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
stefanweeks:
Real drama
This is a 1st

Come to think of it

Does the police really have the right to parade alleged suspects

Am not on my uniform please come back for your reply later
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Flashmove:

“On Thursday (22/06/2017) at about noon, we raided a bar after we were tipped off and discovered an apartment at the back of Ada Base bar in Mbaka Town. We arrested three suspects.

“On searching the apartment, we recovered arms and ammunition and other items. The suspects are currently in our custody and would be arraigned in court as soon as possible.
See these idiots. See these hopeless bastards. You are arresting and parading innocent people who happened to patronise a bar in front of an apartment. What happened to taking the patrons in for questioning to establish the identities of the owners or inhabitants of the apartment? Instead you swoop in on people hanging out, arrest them and parade them as robbers. Their only crime here is patronising, albeit innocuously, a bar located next to robbers den. That doesn't make them robbers.

This is a travesty. More curses be upon these already accursed men! angry
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Candybob(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
frugal:

And so? What right do you have to take somebody's life?
what right do u have to steal my property? If you rob me and I catch you, my crime will cancel out ur crime! Shikena
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Candybob(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Their only crime here is patronising, albeit innocuously, a bar located next to robbers den. That doesn't make them robbers.
angry
Is it a crime to patronise a bar?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
These people are not robbers. They are Icelanders and they are known in almost every neighborhood in Port Harcourt. They are street cultists that obtain from those that refuse to join their cult or sometimes engage in supremacy fight with Greenlanders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.