Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) (32535 Views)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Danhumprey: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by slysneh: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
falcon01:
How are they still alive and talking??
NA IDIOT U BE.NA U GIVE AM DAT LIFE?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by stefanweeks: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Am not on my uniform please come back for your reply later

Take ur reply to the evil forest

Heard 'they' need it there
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by falcon01: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
frugal:

And so? What right do you have to take somebody's life?
what right do they have to take someones property
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by frugal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
falcon01:
what right do they have to take someones property
So in your opinion, your property is an equal exchange for a life?
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by falcon01: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
frugal:

So in your opinion, your property is an equal exchange for a life?
they've killed many people in the process
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by seangy4konji: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
fear nigeria police...

very terrible set of people...

very terrible people.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by slysteel: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
All the people commenting here do not know how these police operate,i know a case where a guy was arrested over a civil matter and when his brother went to bail him he too was detained but the funny part came a few days later,the police tried to arrange before a press crew alongside armed robbers when the commissioner visited the station with journalists and the boys fought them which attracted the attention of the commissioner who then instructed that they release them immediately,nigerian police is evil and very un professional,all the people they display as armed robbers are not robbers,next time take a closer look and you will see that some of them look unkempt showing that they were just brought out from the cells to display alongside those they freshly arrested.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
They might be really innocent, I've witnessed Police officers arrest people without reason.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by bekpo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
uyaima:
Mabakatali not mabaka.me dy stay there.we hear say police go Ada base bar go carry some boys were them dy drink.but na for this forum,i hear say them be thief.

I bet u, no reasonable court can convict these suspects, non of d weapons where reportedly retrieved from them. They were all arrested at a joint drinking, no report that they owned the resident the weapons where found. And not that they where arrested in the said property d weapons where recovered. Police officers should always act professionally. This is a seriouse institutional disgrace and embarrassment. The DPO should go search for the real armed robbers.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017
stefanweeks:

Take ur reply to the evil forest

Heard 'they' need it there

Is that one talk... am sure you know yaba left

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by dany4life(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=57802020]

They should have impounded the car because there's no reason your vehicle's papers should be incomplete.

They had very good reason to say you stole it.

Learn not to cut corners and always abide by the laws. What do you expect, they would salute you for not having them?

We want Nigeria to be good, but want to contribute nothing individually

PS - if you were caught in US / UK or anywhere in Europe with incomplete papers, what do you think will happen? They will bake you a cake?
[/quot those country you mentioned what they do is to fine the individual for disobeying the law, but the issue here according to the topic of thread is that police want to parade them as robbery suspect which is against their fundamental human right because they are still innocent until proven otherwise by the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by stefanweeks: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Is that one talk... am sure you know yaba left

Yeah, we rushed ur dad there last week

Hope he is stable now?
Best wishes
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by ejimajp: 2:11am On Jun 26, 2017
dis guyz are innocent i knw dem vry well, qoute me i am ejima from rumulo.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by morbeta(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Before you bet, pls read this part of the report.

I don't trust Nigeria police, for the fact that these guys dragged and refused to be paraded shows they are innocent. This is a pure case of frame up.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
stefanweeks:

Yeah, we rushed ur dad there last week

Hope he is stable now?
Best wishes

Now I can see your case is different...I hereby recommend the lagoon for your family
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by stefanweeks: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Now I can see your case is different...I hereby recommend the lagoon for your family

The same lagoon ur mum jumped in this year?
Thankfully she was rescued

Anyway, thanks we would pass on this.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
stefanweeks:

The same lagoon ur mum jumped in this year?
Thankfully she was rescued

Anyway, thanks we would pass on this.

Your family's case sure won't be different for your information, I be ilaje and water is not our problem so smash your head on concrete pole if you care.
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by stefanweeks: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Your family's case sure won't be different for your information, I be ilaje and water is not our problem so smash your head on concrete pole if you care.

if you like be papi water, thats ur palava

ur dad needs u at the psychiatric and mum needs u for the lagoon

Have fun
Re: Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
stefanweeks:

if you like be papi water, thats ur palava

ur dad needs u at the psychiatric and mum needs u for the lagoon

Have fun

Ekwensu a romance aamami water...fia! I rebook that demon demonstrating through you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.