Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! (3866 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by wills(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
[b]Some, Muslim’s, note my word SOME!, not all, have no doubt give their faith more than a bad name, but they have rapped the faith around the worst kind of evils ever exhibited or fathomed by the mind of a man in all of human existence.

I seem to always wonder, where the so called moderate Muslims are. The extremist ones want to take over the world by villain or terror and so far i don’t see them (Moderate Muslim) putting up a fight to save their faith, best described as a religion of peace.

Its easy to say peace be unto the prophet Mohammed, so why all this terror and killing in the name of their god. Nigerian Muslims can someone answer me please?

This article below, I believe is one of the best straight talk, I have heard in a long time concerning Muslims by a world leader. I wish many more speak up in the same manner , I ask again why do Islamism always seek to in one way or the other bite the fingers that feed them.

They should read the hand writing on the wall, Europe and the western world is getting fed up with their nonsense, where they leave in your society they wont adjust to your culture, but rather want to change yours and in most cases they try to do it by force.

I always wonder how come they want to turn the desert to paradise (Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait etc) and leave peacefully and prosper, yet a group of these same Muslims want to deny same for other nation.

France is taking a whack at its Moslem, I guess trying to cut them to size, Denmark has done its own, and soon I know the UK will come up with something.

Nigerian Muslims should redefine themselves, and kill the growing trend of copying and perpetration of terror acts. [/b]

Australia Prime Minister,, Kevin Rudd - SPEAKS!!!

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks,

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, we will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

SELAH…
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by mazaje(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
People are now getting tired of them and their wahala. . . .If they want to stay in western nations then they should be prepared to live according to their laws and standards if they don't then they should go back to the middle east and keep killing them selves. . . . .
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by afiq(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2010
Kevin was so RIGHT. He's the man. Dare to say the truth for his country and his belief. That is what we call a Leader; to lead and inspire.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Tudor6(f): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2010
The man is right on point. Adapt or get the hell out.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by richjohn1(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2010
Nobody forced them to come to Aussie so if they can't cope let them bug-off and go to where their belief system is compatible. I dont know why people like causing unnecessary problem.  cry
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Nezan(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2010
Nice one, PM.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
What I cannot understand is that:

1- does any of those Muslims really complain, whin or grip about anything the PM is talking about?

2- what called for the call?

3- and is this a right way to address people under you as a leader? So aggressive, so blunt and the likes

4- does he mean to say that all the Muslims there are non-citizens? No Australian?

5- if some of the aboves are YES then he is more than right.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by TrueSeeker(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ muhsin

Cant you read at all?
The PM said the Australia founding fathers are christians and as such you muslim can not force them to leave by your standard.
The PM said Muslim can leave if they can not stay in peace.

Ok. Tell me which Islam state are tolerant of other people religion and way of life up to that extent. Muslim terrorists would ambush and kill the innocent when they are less aware. But this brave leader is giving you people option to move out from his country if you can not accept them.

I beg @ poster can I get the link.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by muhsin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
@TrueSeeker,

I really wonder who actually can't read between you and me; whoever reads that OP and then reads my questions would know that they are right on the track. But you. . . grin grin grin
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Annunaki(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
What the PM fails to realize is that the average muslim believes their filthy sharia is superior to any constitution and sharia encourages religious intolerance.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by illusion2: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
No link supplied,so probably not true . . . . tongue
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by illusion2: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2010
The information from the OP is misleading :

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/howard-muslim-speech.shtml
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2010
Thk God my prayers are answering, That world leaders will rise to stop any deadly religion from spreading further on earth. May jesus and God be Praised 4eva(AMIN)
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Annunaki(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
I think a UN resolution should passed declaring islam an illegal religion since we now have evidence that the so called angel that appeared to mohammed was an angel of darkness sent by the devil himself to set mankind on the path of destruction.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by I: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
Annunaki:

I think a UN resolution should passed declaring islam an illegal religion since we now have evidence that the so called angel that appeared to mohammed was an angel of darkness sent by the devil himself to set mankind on the path of destruction.

Are you that naive? Get lost.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by tunnytox(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
Annunaki:

If alqaeeda catches you peren, grin grin grin i don talk my own o grin grin grin
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by richjohn1(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2010
@Annunaki
BE CAREFUL shocked
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by muhsin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
I thought it was only me who saw the folly in that post. Ain't alone.
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
muhsin:

I thought it was only me who saw the folly in that post. Ain't alone.

And which folly are u reffering to?
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by muhsin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
toba:

And which folly are u reffering to?

Which one do you think I am? cheesy
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
muhsin:

Which one do you think I am? cheesy

I dnt know thats y i asked. Cus the Ausi Pm spoke the truth
Re: Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! by Dodgur(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
he makes me want to mover to Australia

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus A Prophet For His People Or Messiah For The World? / Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? / What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.