Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53969 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by kachi08(m): 3:11am On Jun 26, 2017
But three spoon of milk is much now considering how costly things are in the market now. Anyways, it is not staying with a family man.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Typically a Nigerian trait, we feel we are experts when it comes to real life issues, especially when we're giving our opinions on a social media platform.

How strong is your threshold really?
Most of us are graced to be where we are today ( not necessarily by our hustles). There are people who die in a simple hustling attempt due to pressures of life.

Because you survived it, you be 'just judge', thinking erroneously that everyone must be emotionally, physically, intellectually as sound as you?

Where's is human part of our thinking, where is compassion that should come before the opinions.

Yes, the advice given to the op, could be your best bet, but you don't have to dish it out as though you're in the Op's shoes. Your opinions are good (@ some of those above me) but they are mostly scornful and filled with so much resentments.

@ OP, best decisions don't come when you're Too excited (Over joyed) / heartbroken.

I suggest you calm down, retrace and re-examine yourself. Apologize to your friend and wife after a deep hearted appreciation. Plead with them to allow u stay for a little while, look for something doing, share your problems with good friends and take everything to God in prayer.

Try to leave before the appealed time frame.
Don't forget to appreciate them and Never hold any grudge.
Better days ahead. God bless you.
Yhu rili are a man with a gud hrt, and with wisdom.
I onli but shook my head reading most of the comments, especially dose coming frm the ladies... typical of Nigerian women. Very nasty and uncompassionate. And a larger number of dem are undoubtedly opportunists who neva at a point in their lives had to face the stormy weathers and harsh realities of life.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by frankfab(m): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
K
this reply is absurd.
can't you advise him on what to do
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Ericnrm(m): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2017
frankfab:

this reply is absurd.

can't you advise him on what to do
I don't see your own advice anywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Daboomb: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad

Well, you should not expect to live long with your friend, afterall, you knew he has a WOMAN in the house.
Women are never that welcoming and you should expect that she will create enmity between you and your friend.
It is ALWAYS like that with a Woman involved.
Most "childhood friendship" of adults, are broken by the wife of one of them.

You need to go find a job quickly otherwise, more misery are on the way.
Even if it is Labourer job at a building site, get a job and earn money.
That guy is not changing his mind any time soon, because it is his wife controlling his brain
. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Electronics: 3:37am On Jun 26, 2017
I888:

Don't you have brother or sister or relatives?
Nice question

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Bros don't feel bad, those people have already been kind enough, you have to move now.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by AmuDimpka: 4:05am On Jun 26, 2017
But
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad

That's life for you
That's women for you

It seems that your presence is no more needed and you should have seen the writing on the wall since

Take heart bro and move on
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by banmee(m): 4:09am On Jun 26, 2017
solasoulmusic:
God will change your story sorry about the embarrassment let them be

What has God got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by profland: 4:15am On Jun 26, 2017
AmuDimpka:
But

That's life for you
That's women for you [url="www.nairaland.com"]nairaland must hear this[/url]

It seems that your presence is no more needed and you should have seen the writing on the wall since

Just imagine what women are doing here.. [url="http://pengist.com/revealed-25-shocking-reasons-young-ladies-cheat-photos-no-18-must-shock-3/"]Bad Babes[/url]
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by MrHighSea: 4:15am On Jun 26, 2017
TechPanda:

grin Lol, I See Where The Inspiration For His Moniker Came From
whc kind signature b dt Nigeria organized d real tin wit Biafra na. D next one fit b with only u Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by banmee(m): 4:16am On Jun 26, 2017
AmuDimpka:
But

That's life for you
That's women for you

They don't need him. He's the one milking them.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by profland: 4:18am On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
actually i want to vent my anger on you in respect to your provocative post but i was somehow busy. Just see another [url="http://pengist.com/s3x-assault-chats-approved-bill-cosby-lawyers-despite-looming-retrial/"]double wahala because of love[/url]

so i came back to go through the post again.then i saw your typical fortunate average Nigeria house wife mentality.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by AmuDimpka: 4:22am On Jun 26, 2017
LoL
banmee:

They don't need him. He's the one milking them.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 26, 2017
MMotimo:

Humility is a virtue you should embrace. Your topic " ordinary" is a turn off. When somebody is giving you something they don't owe you, you don't get to dictate what is ordinary or not. If it were ordinary, you should have bought your own milk. The fact that you have a roof over your head after your eviction is due to their generosity and who knows how big the apartment is but still they invited you in.

If your hosts say an extra spoon of milk is too much to stomach and they are causing drama because of that, you have 2 options:

Start to buy your own food or contribute to feeding and hope they will allow you decide your own quantity of consumption
Leave their house

You don't get to decide what is ordinary in another person's house.

Your response just calmed me, I wanted to unleash on him for using that word "ordinary milk", that is a sign of ingratitude.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by lepasharon(f): 4:33am On Jun 26, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bros, those types of people can get on your last nerve if they stay with you. you want someone staying with you to have a tiny bit of self awareness and able to feel the temperature of the atmosphere and not someone just completely lost in his own world living life as if he stays alone lmao. heaping 3 solid spoons of milk in front of the mans wife lmao. shyttt if that was me and the mans wife was there I would not even eat sef lmao talk less of heap 3 giant spoons of peak powdered milk cheesy

Looool... I can never squat with, or let anyone squatt with me. I hate situations that are awkward and cause friction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by bestmarketdeals: 4:38am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

You sound like that owe you. ... They don't owe you nothing! You are even lucky they the you good. Dude he busy!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by slyzy(m): 4:40am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
thanks for the advice. it is clear. i have to leave that house. i will pack my things today and leave for calabar first things tomorrow. Why i say ordinary is because these people are not suffering at all, they live well. i did not live there free. i did various jobs for the man and even stayed in the wifes store where she sells provisions. This is someone i senior with over 5 yrs. such behaviour was not so at the beginning now i am almost treated as if i came to do househelp. so i will never rely on anyone again as man can fail, but God never fails.

I see! They indulged u and u let down ur guard. They started using u then u began to feel some entitlement should be due to u. After all, u work for them. And now they cut u off. I dont know the situation but u shouldn't have stayed there long without ur plans. It's time to leave but dnt show them u are angry. Just walk.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

And you said you can't wait to get married?! Someone else should take you up?? Imagine your guts.What are you doing in Lagos? You wake up in the mornings and do absolutely Nothing? Oga, Lagos no be heaven. You better find your way back to your hometown.. I hate it when people blame others for their downfall..

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Themainchick11(f): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2017
3spoons of mik in this recession. Haba now bros. one and half would have been enough. I live with my parents o. na 1 dano satchet I dey use.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by tosinjay(m): 5:01am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

You should have avoided so many things they even gave you let alone taking beverage. It's not easy for some people in this recession o.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by davimus(m): 5:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Jackeeh:

Relocate to calabar. I'll accommodate you.
i am new in calabar but am not looking for accomodation but job hunting can you help me bro?
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by NwaliE01: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=stressedout post=57814483]Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

Guy, if you want my advise. Rule #1: go and get yourself busy. No body, I mean no body respects an idle hand including your parent.
Rule #2: Never squart with a married man. The rule apply to any married man regardless of your existing relationship with him.
Rule #3: Know when your presence is no longer welcome. Guess you don't need explanations here.
Rule #4: Take care of character/attitude: My brother, things don't just happen. They are caused by some deliberate or indeliberate actions.
hope i answered your questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by yinkeys(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Chai embarassed I really don't know what to say,
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by MChaze25(m): 5:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Women hate it when they feed another man in their matrimonial home.. Are you a learner?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by GistFullGround: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2017
MMotimo:

Humility is a virtue you should embrace. Your topic " ordinary" is a turn off. When somebody is giving you something they don't owe you, you don't get to dictate what is ordinary or not. If it were ordinary, you should have bought your own milk. The fact that you have a roof over your head after your eviction is due to their generosity and who knows how big the apartment is but still they invited you in.

If your hosts say an extra spoon of milk is too much to stomach and they are causing drama because of that, you have 2 options:

Start to buy your own food or contribute to feeding and hope they will allow you decide your own quantity of consumption
Leave their house

You don't get to decide what is ordinary in another person's house.

Humility is something Nigerians lack!!!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by kayceeD2(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

Bro d truth is u don't contribute when it come to buying food stuff, pay Nepa bill, pay house rent e.t.c
All u want is, u want dem to Carter for u as if there are ur parent... Am very sure even ur blood brother can't tolerate that...can u remember when last u give ur friend wife money? Or do u even keep money with her to keep for u?
Bro stop complaining u might have did what's more than milk for them, I can't paint dem black for hearing only ur own part of story....
My advice for u is "DOUBLE UR HUSTLE"
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Op, your case is different. I have had folks who were in tight situations same like yourself but they've got one thing in common; insensitivity towards the host. I mean these niccurs just won't even let me have some quality "alone" time with my bae grin wink grin wink

One started a savings account while I was feeding him, dresses flashy, nice hairdo while I was literally working two jobs plus school to sustain my homies.

The other one just didn't take hints he'd bring his friends over to eat food I'd prepared.

Mehn different stroke for different folks bro, just find another non-married hustler like your self. Buying milk or stuff will not cut it.

You need to get something that takes you out of the house and brings you back in the evening and gets some change into your pocket plus get involved in the chores around the place.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Praise5: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2017
You were evicted and a fellow tenant, a family man took you in. Oga, you messed yourself up. Ask me how? Your only business in that house should have been sleeping at night. You have no business idling away during the day or receiving food. Don't you have a job? Who knows, the apartment might even be too small for a married couple with regards to privacy. Here you are, complaining about milk. Please leave the house asap and get your hands busy. They owe you nothing!! !

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by HZNjnr(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Let me be honest with you...

1. It seems u don't add value to the family hosting you because if you do, u won't be treated like a servant

2. Upgrade urself and people will celebrate you. Your grammar shows you are not too educated and maybe u would affect their child with your poor grammar

3. Why would you even depend on their food? Isn't it enough help from them to shelter you? Some women don't take their kitchen lightly. Don't even eat whatever is served even if you're hungry. Tell them, 'no thank you, am okay' and see how your respect grows

4. Your friend is a fool to accept a grown up to his house and you should be grateful he didn't reject ur request to stay with him, kindly move back home to Calabar or call his wife aside and explain to her that you have a target and by so so time, I would leave ur house. The wife is the key to the man's heart so try to win her over, but don't be romantic oooo.

5. Have u tried being friends with their child? Help them with playing with their child and make him/her ur friend and u will see magic...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Ilaje44(m): 5:33am On Jun 26, 2017
banmee:

Who told you it is because of milk. Guy, you have overstayed your welcome. Plus, you are not contributing anything to the household. You are making it sound like they are the bad guys. This kind of thinking only happens in countries like Nigeria. No one would even listen to you in the U.S or Europe.

You are talking of Nigeria, and mentioning US and Europe. Are they mates? Even in America where they worship money the most, the ratio of kindhearted people is way higher than in Nigeria. Nobody will take you in, because there are provisions for such situations there. And in Europe, the state takes care of you to a certain level except you are too proud to declare bankruptcy and/or apply for state help.

Let's compare like with likes.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Reading comments here from ladies about this....I think I should stop helping a woman...They are very wicked and self centered..I'm out of here

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.