Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53954 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by iamdannyfc(m): 12:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Na matured minds dey nairaland..currently, sympathy scarce.
but from the little advice wey remain for my hand.
I will use it to tell you say "GO HUSTLE" .Na lagos you dey
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lessonteacher(f): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

Sorry i jumped into conclusion.You did not share all that in your initial post.God is the only solid rock so lean on him and dont expect much from humans.
YOU SOUNDED COOL HERE

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by madjune(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Everyone quick to tell this dude, go somewhere and stay.

What if he can't find anywhere to stay at the end of it all?

This is why some people turn to robbery and make the uncompleted buildings their homes and you wonder how come?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2017
The man has said he should leave his house... whatelse is he going to do? His landlord ejected him and his neighbour helped him now his neighbour wants him out. The wife obviously wants him out.... she doesnt like the idea that they are housing and feeding a grown man.

If he turns to robbery he can get killed by jungle justice or go to jail.... he can sleep in a church or do security guard for someone if they are no options for him.

madjune:

This is why some people turn to robbery and make the uncompleted buildings their homes and you wonder how come?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by SirRil(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
your reply is full of arrogance, i won't be surprise if people like you control their husband.
Enwu eyi akai ké....
That's a kind lady telling a supposed man how to be a MAN.
Imagine, 'ORDINARY MILK' '3 SPOONS wey na for 3 people for where I dey like so. Hustling continues jare

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
Guy

You said one side of the story I bet there's another side

Like maybe you are untidy, lazy, a couch potatoe?

A no ambition having parasite ?

I ain't cursing you out , just saying there's more to do cos the way you told this story is slanderous for someone who put you up and fed you ?

That says alot about your character
Sorry but I ain't buying this

#minoritiy problems

didn't u see where he wrote that he does job for the man?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lessonteacher(f): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't mind that man. I saw no arrogance in your response. All I saw is a Never Say Die spirit. Peeps like you would make good mothers to your daughters and perfect planners to your husband because you've been there before. Don't think I'm trying to toast you o.. ..well, that doesn't mean I won't collect your number if you give me wink
BITCHASS!!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by maklelemakukula(m): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2017
lmbo
nairaland ehn...una b comedians
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by chuksanambra: 1:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Go to Abule Ẹ̀gbá or Ajah. Ambode just built new bridges there, go and get an apartment under the bridge.

Seriously tho, It is better to be a big fish in a small pond than to be a small fish in the ocean.

Go to Calabar and see what they have. Look for how to supply those things to prospective buyers in Lagos. You can even open a thread here on NL and tell people you can help them source the items at wholesale prices and ship all over Nigeria.

After 3 months, buy a carton of tinned milk and send to your former landlord with a letter of appreciation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad

Mr. Man:

First, thank them for their hospitality and request one more night stay.

Second, first thing tomorrow morning is to head to Calabar.

Third, you'll probably be back to give testimony before the end of the year on how they did you a favor by lighting a fire under you.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by maklelemakukula(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2017
chuksanambra:
Go to Abule Ẹ̀gbá or Ajah. Ambode just built new bridges there, go and get an apartment under the bridge.
lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by SirRil(m): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2017
madjune:

And who gives a f*ck? If a place isn't working for you, shift. Land (in most villages) is a free gift of nature.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by maklelemakukula(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
they put my food for me. i dont take by myself. Anyone who can take me in should pm me. am fed up.
lmao
so u wee coman finish our milk for us abi grin

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by nkemdi89(f): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Go back to your village or meet your pastor if the church can accommodate, look for job no matter the amount so that you can contribute to the family upkeep. Abeg enter street joor , boys are making it there, you will imagine why I am still awake typing this, is because I can't sleep due to the Lipton tea I took with less than three spoon of milk( despite I am the one providing for myself , still economising), even after listening to taraweeh recitation. Now I feel like smacking reality into your brain, but I will tell you the truth, you sound irritating and lazy, go and see small boys doing wonders in the street, even if you were my own brother I would have chased you out if you like don't forgive me , I accommodated your type for only a week, all my provisions got finished, couple with the fact that he peed on the floor of the bathroom and very dirty, and a glutton for that matter.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad
U have overstayed ur welcome in DAT house!
D wife doesn't want u around!
D husband tried but only God knows what other lies d wife told him...after a hot round of mind numbing SEX.
Its better to stay in hell than that house....
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2017
nkemdi89:
Go back to your village or meet your pastor if the church can accommodate, look for job no matter the amount so that you can contribute to the family upkeep. Abeg enter street joor , boys are making it there, you will imagine why I am still awake typing this, is because I can't sleep due to the Lipton tea I took with less than three spoon of milk( despite I am the one providing for myself , still economising), even after listening to taraweeh recitation. Now I feel like smacking reality into your brain, but I will tell you the truth, you sound irritating and lazy, go and see small boys doing wonders in the street, even if you were my own brother I would have chased you out if you like don't forgive me , I accommodated your type for only a week, all my provisions got finished, couple with the fact that he peed on the floor of the bathroom and very dirty, and a glutton for that matter.

He got so comfortable with the married couple that he forgot that his number one priority was to get his own accomodation... they ended up housing and also feeding him.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by chumakk: 1:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Go back to your village
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
thanks for the advice. it is clear. i have to leave that house. i will pack my things today and leave for calabar first things tomorrow. Why i say ordinary is because these people are not suffering at all, they live well. i did not live there free. i did various jobs for the man and even stayed in the wifes store where she sells provisions. This is someone i senior with over 5 yrs. such behaviour was not so at the beginning now i am almost treated as if i came to do househelp. so i will never rely on anyone again as man can fail, but God never fails.

Honestly , God should have created u as a woman!

Even some women will not resign themselves to this kind of fate !

Haba! Are u so weak in mind and body?

Can't u think !

And do odd jobs to save your pride as a man

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Poverty is a very bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by DukeNija(m): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Every body cannot hustle we are not created equally that is the unfortunate reality of life some are weak and some are strong. Some are intelligent and some are stupid. Some people fine while others wowo.There are many things in this life that we cannot changeThat is reality. Do you think stupid people woke up one day and joined the queue of stupidity. The other reality in Nigeria is that being rich is not always about how much you hustle. Next time you feel irritated by someone who does not match your high standards remember that you are not perfect also remember that life is very very short.
Always have a sense of humour. And don't take life that seriously .
@ OP welcome to the school of life ,we live and hopefully we learn

I almost lost hope in humanity till I saw your comment. The level of vile, hate and anger poured on this thread is incredible. Where is Love? Food, Milk and Bread. Smh
The Bible said there will always be the poor among you, make provisions for them. Little wonder people are starved of Gods intervention, forgetting that extreme acts of Love draw abundance from Heaven. Show me a man that feeds the people who lacked or starved.

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:
PS: they were nice to you in the early days because they probably thought you would :
Bath and leave the house every morning to your place of work
The arrangement was a temporal one. Two weeks maybe, and you are gone.

You rather mistook their generosity as being made landlord of the house and even going to the woman's provision store to help.

Bringing the age thing just goes to show you are full of dry, empty pride. Dem dey use age or seniority collect tin of milk or money for bank?
Haba!! U n d guy get beef before ni?
E don do naw!!!! undecided
U sef get ur own for body....ur mouth too sharp
Pepper dem gang!!!!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Afam4eva(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't think the OP will be coming back to Nairaland in the near future to seek counsel because some people have arrogated themselves as perfect being who don't make mistakes or are so high in ethics department and you wonder why they're not already competing with Bill gates and mark zuckerberg. I'm also not surprised most of the haughty advise came from ladies.

Granted the OP made some mistakes especially in describing the milk that was shared with him as ordinary, i don't think he deserves the begative energy thrown at him. He said he was living in his own house for 6 years before his present predicament which means that he was neither lazy or a law about. He was actually earning money to fend for himself. Unfortunately he got into a tight corner and was helped by his friend/neigbour. As much as i will not personally entertain the idea of living with a man that has a wife, we don't know what life may throw at us such that we'll have no other viable option that to accept what we detest.

Now the problem he's hving is that his friend's wife (not his friend) has accused him on several occasions of being wasteful. Whether that is true or not we can't tell. But the OP;s argument is that he has never remained food and doesn't dish his own food. So, it may be a case of her looking for every slight opportunity for her husband to send this guy parking. I'm just thinking aloud.

Even though 3 spoon of milk may come across as too much. What we were not told is if the spoon was filled to the brim or if it was peak of Dano milk. All these variables will determine whether or not it was a waste. Anyways, if the owners think it's a waste then a waste it is.

The issue now is that the OP needs to find a way to get out of that place asap because more problems will keep springing up. His friend's wife may accuse him of peeping when she's having her bath or not flushing the toilet after using it. So, it wasn't really about the milk. They She needs him out asap.

@OP
Abeg, go back to Calabar and restrateize and come back later. Don't allow that woman and her fellow heatbreakers on nairaland run you down.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by stagger: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2017
I was trained with a spoon of milk in my beverage, a practice I maintain till date. The OP himself is not a wise person.

You are living under a married man's roof. Must you even eat in that house, talkless of using 3 spoons of milk? Wives are the homemakers and they are in control of foodstuff. They go to great lengths to ensure that it lasts their families. You being in that house is constituting a serious nuisance. It is better you leave that house and preserve your dignity as a man.

Look at the time. 1.30am. I am here on my PC writing reports to be submitted to my client before they wake up tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I have to still wake up and be on my farm till 12 noon, before heading to my office. Everyone else around me are in holiday mood. No holiday for me. My entire family is asleep. Yet I am awake with a cup of coffee (without milk I might add for a little pun) beside me. Do I enjoy it? No way! But I no wan end up for village, so I have to be up and about.

GUY, you need to move out from there fast. You are too comfortable in that house, eating food cooked by your friend's wife. Preserve your dignity, move out, think and act.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Poverty is a very bad thing.
not necessarily ,
riches can be just as bad even worse . A deeper understanding of why we are here makes our minds immune to the evils of poverty and riches.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Stressedout, 3 spoons of milk in another man's house? I bet you even heaped the spoon.

Be that as it may, you've overstayed your welcome so gather the tattered remains of your dignity and leave his house. But before you pack to Calabar do you have a plan? Or do you intend going there to leech off another person?
Ishilovuuuuuuu!!!!
Haba!!!!! Read d posts well o....he has relatives in calabar!!!!!
U guys are not friendly at all.....
Imagine what if I was d one who came with this story..naso u go dey bash me
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by mercytripletz: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Nairaland and Bashing, I fear una
This is too much, please
AND HE IS EVEN THE ONE THAT BOUGHT THE MILK, PLEASE!

@stressedout, create a thread with a serious plea for work. There are many people on this platform that can help.
God bless.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2017
He opened a new account for this issue.

Afam4eva:
I don't think the OP will be coming back to Nairaland in the near future to seek counsel because some people have arrogated themselves as perfect being who don't make mistakes or are so high in ethics department and you wonder why they're not already competing with Bill gates and mark zuckerberg. I'm also not surprised most of the haughty advise came from ladies.

Granted the OP made some mistakes especially in describing the milk that was shared with him as ordinary, i don't think he deserves the begative energy thrown at him. He said he was living in his own house for 6 years before his present predicament which means that he was neither lazy or a law about. He was actually earning money to fend for himself. Unfortunately he got into a tight corner and was helped by his friend/neigbour. As much as i will not personally entertain the idea of living with a man that has a wife, we don't know what life may throw at us such that we'll have no other viable option that to accept what we detest.

Now the problem he's hving is that his friend's wife (not his friend) has accused him on several occasions of being wasteful. Whether that is true or not we can't tell. But the OP;s argument is that he has never remained food and doesn't dish his own food. So, it may be a case of her looking for every slight opportunity for her husband to send this guy parking. I'm just thinking aloud.

Even though 3 spoon of milk may come across as too much. What we were not told is if the spoon was filled to the brim or if it was peak of Dano milk. All these variables will determine whether or not it was a waste. Anyways, if the owners think it's a waste then a waste it is.

The issue now is that the OP needs to find a way to get out of that place asap because more problems will keep springing up. His friend's wife may accuse him of peeping when she's having her bath or not flushing the toilet after using it. So, it wasn't really about the milk. They She needs him out asap.

@OP
Abeg, go back to Calabar and restrateize and come back later. Don't allow that woman and her fellow heatbreakers on nairaland run you down.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by DukeNija(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

@OP

Nairaland can actually make this guy commit suicide cos the level of anger and heat poured at him is probably unbearable. He was cursed out by people who should have adviced him.
Granted he made some mistakes. I guess he has learnt never to bring personal matters to Nairaland. Nigerians are indeed very angry people but fail to direct their anger at the root cause - politicians.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Imagine ... ontop say them let am stay
He has guts to take 3 heaps grin
And came here to cry

He better take bus to Calabar tonight
Wao!!! I now have a fairly good idea of how u would treat me if I were in his shoes!!!!!
What's three spoons of milk nitori olorun
He even bought d milk sef! Read his first post!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by DukeNija(m): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2017
mercytripletz:
Nairaland and Bashing, I fear una
This is too much, please

@stressedout, create a thread with a serious plea for work. There are many people on this platform that can help.
God bless.

It's too too much! Nigerians are angry vile people. God forbid. We deserve what we get in this country of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

sorry about your accommodation,i know it is not easy but don't you have any work you do? cos i'm surprise you saying they put your own food,which means you've been a liability to them..

If you've been working and supporting them with some money like pay nepa bills,lawma and other small bills and sometimes eat on your own without waiting for the wife to put food,apart from from the privacy she won't come up with such attitude.

it's not easy to house someone an the person doesn't bring in anything..

anyway,i feel this story no dey add up

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 1:36am On Jun 26, 2017
NubiLove:
Leave that house.... and if you are going to squat with someone, only go there to sleep at night and leave in the morning to avoid friction... if they ask you if you have eaten say you have eaten.... once someone is feeding and housing a grown man, they lose respect... leave it at sleeping accomodation next time.
WORD!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.